User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Could be, I don't know. Usually INTJ are too oblivious to try that though. We're not socially aware. Being both "feeling-poor," AND not an Fe type, there's unlikely to be a whole lot of effort put into being "nice/polite" when you don't really have something good to say about somebody.
    I love long debates with intjs. Usually, picking up new info quickly, directly. I appreciate expertise in all subjects. Only a fool pretends to know all. The Intj is a huge vault of direct applicable information.
    Likes freeeekyyy liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Also, this is a weird fucking thread. @GarrotTheThief needs to stop pandering to the plebes.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes ReadingRainbows liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It appears that Te-doms think that controversy, competition, pressure, etc. produces the best, most productive results. They are so completely lacking in Fe, that they can't realize this is only true for themselves and those like them. Some Te-doms have a tool kit that consists only of a hammer, or in some cases a sledge-hammer.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    It appears that Te-doms think that controversy, competition, pressure, etc. produces the best, most productive results. They are so completely lacking in Fe, that they can't realize this is only true for themselves and those like them. Some Te-doms have a tool kit that consists only of a hammer, or in some cases a sledge-hammer.
    I dont think that's typical, it seems to be how someone who hadnt thought much about the matter would behave.

I still dont think that ENTJ bully, I think perhaps there's a lot of bullies who identify as ENTJ, because there is that stupid assumption of inferiority/superiority among MBTI devotees and bullies alike.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont think that's typical, it seems to be how someone who hadnt thought much about the matter would behave.

I still dont think that ENTJ bully, I think perhaps there's a lot of bullies who identify as ENTJ, because there is that stupid assumption of inferiority/superiority among MBTI devotees and bullies alike.
    Perhaps some of the Te-dom behavior doesn't perceive itself as bullying, but others perceive it as such?
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I don't bully; I only have truth & genuineness on my side. It appears like I am bullying the imbecilic, pathetic, trampy & shitty (typically because of their own behaviour).

I don't bully.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a God; my ENTJ-ness just tends to come out.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Perhaps some of the Te-dom behavior doesn't perceive itself as bullying, but others perceive it as such?
    I tend to think of all behaviour and cognition as primarily affect driven, as mankind is more rationalising than reasoning. T types try to break out of that or are more comfortable thinking than acting on how they feel, they may be less spontaneous but they are surely more reflective, you maybe do not agree.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I tend to think of all behaviour and cognition as primarily affect driven, as mankind is more rationalising than reasoning. T types try to break out of that or are more comfortable thinking than acting on how they feel, they may be less spontaneous but they are surely more reflective, you maybe do not agree.
    Both scenarios happen, and there can be a tendency for T-doms to have internal feelings they are not conscious of, so they can go into a hyper-"rational" sort of mode that becomes deeply passive aggressive. To push people's buttons, get the other person upset, and then maintain this attitude, of "calm down, you are irrational. Listen to my detached and accurate assumptions. I am right, you are wrong, but you are just too emotional to see the truth."

While there can certainly be scenarios where a statement like that is true, I've seen it so many times used passive aggressively. The more the words "objective", "logic", "you are too emotional", etc. are used, the more likely it is passive aggression. Because many T-doms struggle to connect with their own inner emotions and anger, they need to push others to feel the things they cannot feel, so that they can feel personal control over those unconscious emotions again. A smart T can learn the language patterns and style that is necessary for diplomatic communication. If a T-dom is upsetting people all the time, it limits communication, then it is time to learn new strategies.

The problem is that many times when a T-dom does get outwardly emotional, there is no logic whatsoever to save them. I've lived with T's capable of levels of subjectivity that equal their objectivity. It was quite shocking to discover because you'd think logic to bridge somewhat into their emotional realm. I have also seen T-doms project this inner state of complete subjectivity onto "Feelers", by assuming that once the emotions start, reason has zero chance. People who are fluent in the subjective realm can have a greater capacity for reason while in a subjective state, although it is also true that F's are unlikely to achieve the state of pure objectivity that T's can achieve. Realize that Feelers navigate a realm that would seem to be in-between the more extreme, compartmentalized inner states of the "Thinker".

Also, the world does not consist of measurable, concrete, indisputable facts. It is more complex, more subjective, and nuanced. To be skilled with logic and fact gathering does not make a person more correct in their analysis of reality.
    (from Blue Velvet)
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj None

It appears that Te-doms think that controversy, competition, pressure, etc. produces the best, most productive results.
    wrong! but Fe/Ti users are subjectivists so maybe what you wrote isn´t what is really there

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

in real life i tend to get a long with people who are of my same type but for some reason online, I have seen the worst bullying by entj's, worse than anything, I mean, "relentless, teaming up on," type of bullying.

So I think it may be the fact that a lot of people online who are narcissistic, in the bad way, as in gremlins hiding under the bed type chaps, and bullies by nature give entj's a bad name and are in fact not entj's since they spend so much time cloistered up in their square box cubicles online bullying instead of getting ahead in life.

For the record there are no entj's here that I have an issue with as I have not seen bullying on this forum to be quite honest. This is a place of maturity and you can tell the site is premium.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.