User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 92

Thread: INTJ Matches?

  1. #61
    Senior Member sketcheasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    101

    Default

    remember, socionics and mbti are fairly different.

    if i recall mbti says that intj's best matches are infj/enfp

  2. #62
    Junior Member psukid13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sketcheasy View Post
    remember, socionics and mbti are fairly different.

    if i recall mbti says that intj's best matches are infj/enfp

    For me personally, I cannot be with an "I" on a romantic level. I really like how the "E"'s bring out the "socialness" out of me and I've always enjoyed it on a long-term basis. If I dated another INTJ, I would probably have to kill myself.

  3. #63
    Senior Member sketcheasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psukid13 View Post
    For me personally, I cannot be with an "I" on a romantic level. I really like how the "E"'s bring out the "socialness" out of me and I've always enjoyed it on a long-term basis. If I dated another INTJ, I would probably have to kill myself.
    then enfp ftw!

    don't listen to me. i'm biased.

  4. #64
    Junior Member psukid13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Be careful, type doesn't translate between MBTI and Socionics. It gets a bit weird.
    You have a link that explains this? I had NO idea there was a difference and I've known I am an INTJ for for years.

  5. #65

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psukid13 View Post
    You have a link that explains this? I had NO idea there was a difference and I've known I am an INTJ for for years.
    Of course, here's one of several.

    Things to consider about MBTI® theory (Part 1)

    Edit: Beaten by an NF! *suicide*

  7. #67
    Senior Member sketcheasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Of course, here's one of several.

    Things to consider about MBTI® theory (Part 1)

    Edit: Beaten by an NF! *suicide*

  8. #68
    Junior Member psukid13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Of course, here's one of several.

    Things to consider about MBTI® theory (Part 1)

    Edit: Beaten by an NF! *suicide*

    LOL. I was actually going to say something about that.

  9. #69

    Default

    INTJs I think,INTJs can understand each other more well.
    Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. --Kant

    Enneagram: 5?1
    Functional Strengths: Ni, Te, Fi, Ti, Si, Fe, Ne, Se

  10. #70
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_Cats View Post
    INTJs I think,INTJs can understand each other more well.
    They do, that is why they hate each other.

    I could do with a night in with an ESFJ of the right configuration.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] ENTJ, ENTP, INTJ, INTP- LOVE matches made in typology
    By AliceofMerion in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 10:49 PM
  2. [INTJ] INTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 01:35 PM
  3. [INTJ] Any INTJs match with the SLE profile?
    By 527468 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 03:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO