User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 195

  1. #81
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    I always read that INTJS are very direct and that it's easy for them to respond honestly to a question. With him, it is but only for certain situations, seems like whenever it comes to his feelings for me, he won't answer me directly, or just will avoid answering at all. I don't get why it's so hard to just tell someone like it is and be done with it.
    It is easy for us to respond directly to many sorts of questions on many topics. Relationships and matters of the heart are not among these. I and others have already described the kind of soul-searching and second-guessing we often go through when confronted with such a question. When he finally does answer, however, it is likely to be very direct, and you will know exactly where you stand.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  2. #82
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    Meh ok. Obviously there are other fish in the sea , and I can find someone just as "good"(whatever that means) but there are some people you meet that you have a connection with, that you don't have with others. I meet men all the time, some are just as attractive or MORE attractive than the INTJ, but do they have the same connection with me, do I feel the same chemistry? No. And is there as much feeling there? No. I'll be completely honest here, I'm 27, in my 27 years I've only met 5 men that I've been sexually attracted to. One includes the INTJ. I can be attracted to a man, and like a man without having any sexual urges. I can like a man a lot and not feel any chemistry that would make us good together in a relationship on the same hand I can be very attracted to a man and just not feel any romantic feelings and so he becomes a friend. When I meet a man, that I am attracted to, have a connection with, that I want to have sex with, that I have a friendship with, etc I want to build on that... That just so happens to be the INTJ. That's not to say that there won't be other men like that, that I'll meet down the road. But it's easy to just meet anybody, even people that are attractive but have little in common with me, or that don't share the same connection with me. I'm not looking for just anyone though, especially not to have a relationship with. If I was interested in casual sex and was sexually attracted to more men, then yes I suppose "anybody" attractive or just as "good" would do. But that's not the case. But if you didn't read the thread entirely, why respond?

    To me it's simple too. A yes or no, should be easy to spit out, but as I'm reading on here, it isn't always the case... I don't get it either. But it's a bit insulting to just discount the fact that I have deep feelings for him, so no at this point trying to find someone just as good is not really good advice. Coming from infp and all. Which btw I'm an enfp but I've also scored infp before as well.
    that's not why i'm discounting. also I don't know you. and you did admit to stringing him along so yeah i think his reaction is deserved.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

  3. #83
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    It's odd that he hasn't said something with such a direct question. But I'm not him, so maybe he's truly thinking about it. Me, if I didn't have a yes or no answer, I'd at least say what I was feeling, and in your case, it probably wouldn't be pretty. But I'm a dick, and this guy kinda sounds nice.

    But I like the crucifixion analogy, haha. It's like, you can come down anytime you want, but it's just a matter of how long you wanna drag this out.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes rayna liked this post

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    It's odd that he hasn't said something with such a direct question. But I'm not him, so maybe he's truly thinking about it. Me, if I didn't have a yes or no answer, I'd at least say what I was feeling, and in your case, it probably wouldn't be pretty. But I'm a dick, and this guy kinda sounds nice.

    But I like the crucifixion analogy, haha. It's like, you can come down anytime you want, but it's just a matter of how long you wanna drag this out.
    How does he sound nice?

    And maybe ENTPS and INTJS are different. IDK, he may be afraid to hurt my feelings, whereas you don't sound like you have an issue doing that if a girl pissed you off.

    And yeah, true, I can come down anytime I want, it's difficult when you have deep feelz for someone though.

  5. #85
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    How does he sound nice?

    And maybe ENTPS and INTJS are different. IDK, he may be afraid to hurt my feelings, whereas you don't sound like you have an issue doing that if a girl pissed you off.

    And yeah, true, I can come down anytime I want, it's difficult when you have deep feelz for someone though.
    Yeah, feelz. I know, right?

    Um, I dunno, I guess I picked it up somewhere, or made it up. Is he not nice?
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Yeah, feelz. I know, right?

    Um, I dunno, I guess I picked it up somewhere, or made it up. Is he not nice?
    He's nice to a degree I guess. He just may not be as mean as you lol.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    but do they have the same connection with me, do I feel the same chemistry?
    What chemistry are we talking about here? Because it just sounds like all forms of crazy, mostly stemming from you. If there was a real connection there I don't think you'd have played games and put him through the wringer like you did. Is it just because he rejected you? Maybe that's an unusual thing for you and why you now regret the loss of the connection. The other thing is the magnetic pull of INTJ/ENFP which incidentally doesn't end up in a happy place a lot of the time. It's just the interplay of your functions. My mother is an ENFP and we hate each other, like passionately hate.

    Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    To me it's simple too. A yes or no, should be easy to spit out, but as I'm reading on here, it isn't always the case... I don't get it either. But it's a bit insulting to just discount the fact that I have deep feelings for him, so no at this point trying to find someone just as good is not really good advice.
    Oh. So you played all kinds of love you\hate you games and now are wanting a simple, truthful direct answer from him? Is it just me who sees the hypocrisy in that? Maybe the point isn't that you should find someone else but accept the fact this particular connection maybe dead and you'll need to move on regardless. The next time a potential connection comes along you could be authentic and just have a proper relationship with that person instead of needing to enact some kind of shakespearean comedy.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    He may be afraid to hurt my feelings, whereas you don't sound like you have an issue doing that if a girl pissed you off.

    And yeah, true, I can come down anytime I want, it's difficult when you have deep feelz for someone though.
    Or maybe he is serving you the bitter cup of life by simply not replying and giving you the closure you want. It can be spun anyway you like.

  9. #89
    Problem? Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    Meh ok. Obviously there are other fish in the sea , and I can find someone just as "good"(whatever that means) but there are some people you meet that you have a connection with, that you don't have with others. I meet men all the time, some are just as attractive or MORE attractive than the INTJ, but do they have the same connection with me, do I feel the same chemistry? No. And is there as much feeling there? No. I'll be completely honest here, I'm 27, in my 27 years I've only met 5 men that I've been sexually attracted to. One includes the INTJ. I can be attracted to a man, and like a man without having any sexual urges. I can like a man a lot and not feel any chemistry that would make us good together in a relationship on the same hand I can be very attracted to a man and just not feel any romantic feelings and so he becomes a friend. When I meet a man, that I am attracted to, have a connection with, that I want to have sex with, that I have a friendship with, etc I want to build on that... That just so happens to be the INTJ. That's not to say that there won't be other men like that, that I'll meet down the road. But it's easy to just meet anybody, even people that are attractive but have little in common with me, or that don't share the same connection with me. I'm not looking for just anyone though, especially not to have a relationship with. If I was interested in casual sex and was sexually attracted to more men, then yes I suppose "anybody" attractive or just as "good" would do. But that's not the case. But if you didn't read the thread entirely, why respond?

    To me it's simple too. A yes or no, should be easy to spit out, but as I'm reading on here, it isn't always the case... I don't get it either. But it's a bit insulting to just discount the fact that I have deep feelings for him, so no at this point trying to find someone just as good is not really good advice.
    So you'll finally give up after this? Just get a bunch of cats and be a cat lady at the ripe old age of 27?

  10. #90
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    So you'll finally give up after this? Just get a bunch of cats and be a cat lady at the ripe old age of 27?
    I like cats, though I had two cats and in my head one was evil and the other other was good. so I thought the evil one attracted evil spirits. not evil evil but every now and then i'd feel suspicious like it was being sinister
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Not speaking my mind is going to kill me
    By CzeCze in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:06 PM
  2. [INFP] Is anyone going to write a Common Issues INFP thread? Anyone?
    By Rebe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:30 AM
  3. Socialism is never going to be as trendy as capitalism
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 02:54 AM
  4. Is it going to kick off in London?
    By Kangirl in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO