User Tag List

12311 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 195

  1. #1
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Post Courtroom: INTJ female

    Courtroom
    INTJ Female


    Welcome to the courtroom.. in this thread, you can know more about INTJ ladies.
    You may question us here, yes I mean about the “INTJ things we do”



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Basic Guide to treat Introverts:



    I’ve felt different from rest of the world since childhood..
    Every night, I had always asked my self two questions before I fall asleep trying to answer them.
    Why am I so Different?
    Who is right, me or the rest of the world?

    I was sure that there were few people like me, but I thought it was impossible to reach them.
    I learned that I can’t be my self, it doesn’t work out.
    So I started noting down the traits I have.. and the traits people have..
    The good traits VS The Bad traits
    Erased all the bad traits..
    That’s how I should be!
    But on the second thought..
    The options are very wide.. I need to live more to explore the good traits I can have..
    Since I can’t have hem all, no one’s perfect.
    As a result I started working on the bad traits..
    I made a daily not-to-do list, and watched my self very well..

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Looking back..
    I’ve worked really hard to understand people..
    No one ever bothered to try to understand me..
    I’m not an alien, even if I was one.. why won’t you try?
    Just because I’m different from most of you it doesn’t mean that I’m wrong..
    The truth is always Right even if no one believes it.
    Wrong beliefs are not even valuable and won’t affect the value of truth.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One of the bad traits was.. not bothering to learn the truth.. and be better..
    You think I’m complaining all the time?
    Why won’t you stop trying to hurt me
    (That actually won’t hurt me at all, stop for good.)
    Instead try to use me, take benefit in my skills.
    Love me. Understand me. Teach me.
    Is all I ask from you humanity.
    I appreciate all the things you are.
    But hey, let’s be better, as long as we can be.


    ================================================== ==========

    Men of justice listen to everyone..
    Even criminals..
    So stop misjudging and let’s talk about it.
    it’s simple, you ask we answer.
    We INTJs overthink, flip ideas around and around in our brains..
    That’s why before doing or saying anything, we question ourselves thousand times..
    Unless thousand perfect reasons.. we carry an idea.
    It doesn’t always have to be right, So…
    .. Please teach me more ..
    So that I can be right.
    Please tell me I’m wrong as soon as you know..
    Waist no time in asking me what you don’t understand in me.
    I have thousand answers..
    And.. the lack of communication I have, is because..
    You never educated me, you thought I could know.
    YOU THOUGHT I’D BE RUDE?!
    YOU THOUGHT I MEAN IT THAT WAY?
    You reacted to it, not knowing I did a mistake in expressing it?!
    You misjudged me.
    You think I’m etc..
    But you’re wrong.
    .
    .
    .
    I think the language I used is clear enough for every one to understand.
    .
    .
    .
    But it’s up to you if you want to understand me.
    I’m not strange just because you’re too lazy to ask.

    __________________________________________

    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  2. #2
    Member unsomething's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Kay, can you comment on gender roles/socialization and how you think they affect INTJ's famed bluntness? (:

  3. #3
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unsomething View Post
    Kay, can you comment on gender roles/socialization and how you think they affect INTJ's famed bluntness? (:
    Being an INTJ male is a lot more easier..
    Decide for yourself, look the difference:


    VS


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    According to community, INTJ males are more acceptable than females.
    That’s forces us to consider society when performing high standards..
    Meaning: we can’t be 100% ourselves.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  4. #4
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    I don't conform to that INTJ male stereotype.

    1. I don't wear glasses.
    2. I am a composer, amateaur pianst and singer, not a research scientist or bookish academic.
    3. I am perfectly capable of communicating emotionally - in fact, I really try to rationalise my emotional states rather than the other way around.
    4. I am not effeminiate. At ALL. Metrosexuals, goths, emos and other degenerates are repellant to me.

    I can't 100% be myself because in truth, I don't really fit in anywhere, but I want to fit in somewhere.

  5. #5
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I don't conform to that INTJ male stereotype.

    1. I don't wear glasses.
    2. I am a composer, amateaur pianst and singer, not a research scientist or bookish academic.
    3. I am perfectly capable of communicating emotionally - in fact, I really try to rationalise my emotional states rather than the other way around.
    4. I am not effeminiate. At ALL. Metrosexuals, goths, emos and other degenerates are repellant to me.

    I can't 100% be myself because in truth, I don't really fit in anywhere, but I want to fit in somewhere.

    But that’s how people imagine of INTJ males.
    The community rules are less strict for males.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    But that’s how people imagine of INTJ males.
    The community rules are less strict for males.
    I disagree. As a male, you have to work, you have to slave away or you have no value to society, a partner and ultimately yourself.

    Women are not bound to this. In reality, women have a lot more choice in how to live their lives than do men.

  7. #7
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I disagree. As a male, you have to work, you have to slave away or you have no value to society, a partner and ultimately yourself.

    Women are not bound to this. In reality, women have a lot more choice in how to live their lives than do men.

    C’mon. it’s cool to be the stoic guy. but ugh the senseless girl? is viewed like:

    Sorry Kristen fans…
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  8. #8
    Senior citizen velveteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I disagree. As a male, you have to work, you have to slave away or you have no value to society, a partner and ultimately yourself.

    Women are not bound to this. In reality, women have a lot more choice in how to live their lives than do men.
    Riiiiiight. What sort of conservative american broscience fedora bullshit is that?

  9. #9
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    Riiiiiight. What sort of conservative american broscience fedora bullshit is that?

    America is not equal to world wide.
    I don’ live in america.
    But generally talking. .
    Mysterious girls aren’t count as elegant.
    I’m personally against this “bullshit”.
    But it’s so.
    However let’s go back to our main topic.

    What’s your opinion on INTJ females and why?
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  10. #10
    Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    ALL INTJ I know Do wear glasses. End of discussion

    I have some few friends INTJ (males). Let's suppose now they don't want to wear their nice glasses anymore, I don't know if I'd like them more or not
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Xmas present for INTJ female ideas please!
    By lauranna in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. [INTJ] INTJ Females: tell me about your facial piercings
    By lamp in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:14 PM
  3. [INTJ] INTJ Female Role Call (For Future-Information-Gathering Purposes)
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 03:55 AM
  4. [INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.
    By Synarch in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:04 AM
  5. [INTJ] INTJ Females: Previous Dicsussion Links
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO