• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Courtroom: INTJ female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[...]if an INFJ turn to art to express themselves, it's more of a need to express their complex personal Ni visions rather than to express some personal Fi values. INFJ's art usually have a deeper symbolic meaning behind it.

I can see what you're trying to say here. When I thought of an example of the INFJ Lars Von Trier compared to the INFP David Lynch, I guess I see your point. Both of them are masters of boundary-pushing imagery and symbolism. Lars Von Trier explores and exposes perspectives, visions and symbols to metaphorically inject personal views, ideals, judgments, answers and assumptions. However, it would be a waste of time trying to pinpoint the meaning behind every detail in Lynch' works because he simply enjoys wandering, sometimes taking us with him on a journey to other realms, sometimes poking fun at us, most of the time challenging our senses of reality.

[MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION], girl, it bothers me so I'm just going to be straightforward: the way you center, re-font and grey all of your letters irritates my eyes, a hell lot. As a former layout editor intern, I want to say if you intend to have your writing read by others, you make it easy for them, that's one understandable rule. You want to stand out and make your remarks, I get it. But I have a hard time seeing how you are who you are but nobody else through your writings because I can BAREEEEELY read them. :nerd:

I think being misunderstood is not exclusively any type's issue. But for certain it is an issue when you're young and the world is complicated.

I have an INFP dude who’s never misunderstood.
But I’m very misunderstood.

Are you sure he is INFP? Are you sure he doesn't feel misunderstood? Is you being misunderstood type related? You don't have to answer these questions because I don't need answers. What you really, or anybody who's obsessed with stacks of functions and this type has to be like this and that and NO WAY like that and this, should think about is that we humans are NOT that simple.

You are still in highschool, I believe? I have wrote this in another post so I'll quote myself because I don't want to re-type

We are the products of what happened to us, good or bad or in between. Our past shapes us. For one who hasn't had the chance to test oneself in various scenarios and experiences, or still too young, what kind of reference does one have to give solid answers to all of these long personality tests? Some may choose the answers that describe the ideal self that they want to be. We all want to think that we're creative, capable of deep emotions, different, reasonable, sensible, empathetic, sentimental, supportive, etc. etc., but only our past experiences can pinpoint whether we're truly respectively so, or sadly we just want to think that we could be but we haven't been and we never could.

One's type settles as one has been through enough. And if something profound and greatly significant happens, type might change again to certain extent.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Women can choose to stay at home and raise children, or join the workforce. Nobody is supposed to judge them for what decision they make. Men by contrast don't have this choice.

Believe and respect it or not, Swedish men do. In Sweden, you find housewives and househusbands, equally respected and appreciated.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Fi doms usually have this strong need to express themselves, based on the INFPs and ISFPs that I know in real life anyway.

e4's do. Perhaps best not to generalize on this point.

Are you sure he doesn't feel misunderstood? Is you being misunderstood type related?

My observations of humanity have led me to conclude that every single human being on this planet feels misunderstood and isolated at times. Ironically, even though we are all literally unique, feeling unique does not mean one is unique. Our commonality is in being misunderstood, thus hardly a unique trait.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION]: Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you.

It's not my intention for you to feel upset if I mention this, but I get some vibes from your posts that lead me to feel INTJ may not be the best fit for you? Have you considered making a "type me" thread here? At the very least it would likely help you direct any comments and questions from the community into one spot and it might help you explore and learn more about MBTI in the process.

Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hi Mademoiselle. :]

My question for your thread is, What makes you T, specifically Te-aux? How do you make decisions and implement plans? How does T, particularly TJ, manifest in your external life?

I cant say that I have heard an overwhelming amount of expression from INTJs that I have encountered about feeling different. Certainly their cognitive processing patterns are fairly rare, and they typically acknowledge that, but I have not wandered across any others who have really integrated that into their personality and their view of their MBTI type. I echo what others have said in feeling like you are a very clear e4, independent and self-expressive. Here is a pretty decent description to start with IMO if you'd like to read more.

I do like your font and signature. It is a little hard to read, but it spices things up, anyway.

To show you where your error lies in your line of reasoning.

By the way, the type of the 'I am so misunderstood' people is INFP 4.

Edit, Nico didn't type 4, I fixed it for him!

Given, there's a high correlation between INFP and 4.

Mane

Permabanned
My observations of humanity have led me to conclude that every single human being on this planet feels misunderstood and isolated at times. Ironically, even though we are all literally unique, feeling unique does not mean one is unique. Our commonality is in being misunderstood, thus hardly a unique trait.

I thought the same at first impressions, chalking it up to teen angst or something similar, and would think so still if it was not for the observation that she really is consistently getting misunderstood, almost every exchange she has had here requiring clarification after clarification with very little progress. What if she communicates in her own life in the same ways? Her feeling misunderstood could just literally be people not understanding her (Out of bad communication habits more then anything type related, this obviously isn't the case for every INTJ in here).

Jaguar

By the way, the type of the 'I am so misunderstood' people is INFP.

Or could it be some of the so-called INTJs who joined the forum in later years are oblivious to the "I am misunderstood" INTJs of earlier years? Case in point:

Mystery Member said:
Reserved, often guarded about their feelings, with a strong tendency to internalize feedback, introverted intuitives are often at a loss to explain how and why they are misunderstood. As there is relatively little information about statistical minority to which they belong, introverted intuitives lack information to confirm what they have felt throughout their lives: that they have experienced prejudice which is as strong as any form of racism, sexism, or religious intolerance. This, in turn, reinforces a sense of aloneness that has been analyzed extensively by Colin Wilson who in The Outsider, writes, At first sight, the Outsider is a social problem. He is a hole-in-corner man. Wilson goes on to quote French author Henri Barbusse, whose protagonist in the novel L'enfer describes himself: Again, I am on the pavement, and I am not at peace as I had hoped. An immense confusion bewilders me. It is as if I could not see things as they were. I see too deep and too much.

It is this quality, this seeing too deeply and too much which is both the blessing and curse of the IN personality. Without this enhanced quality of perception, an introverted intuitive would have a different character and identity, perhaps a different genetic code. The ability to see deeply and greatly brings depth to one's vision, passion to ones heart, and strengthens one's connection to that unique place inside each of us which connects us to something greater than ourselves, the soul. To be an introverted intuitive is to know beyond and rational sense that these inner realities are at least as important, and sometimes more important, than the than the external world, even though there may be little or no sensory data to support that belief.

Mystery Member said:
The INTJ often finds himself misunderstood, being the rarity that he is, and that eventually the INTJ will become cynical, sarcastic, and generally pessimistic towards people and relationships, but we didn't want it that way, it seems to be an overwhelming force from the pressures of the outside world.

Why do you think he made those posts - because he was INFP? Get serious.

On a side note, he was the resident conspiracy theorist for awhile and I gave him a lot of shit. He got temp-banned for a long period of time, but never returned.

Nicodemus

Are you nuts? You can't just edit my words!

Okay, my ingenious counter: Saying '4' is just another way of saying 'INFP'.

Or could it be some of the so-called INTJs who joined the forum in later years are oblivious to the "I am misunderstood" INTJs of earlier years? Case in point:

[Stuff]

Why do you think he made those posts - because he was INFP? Get serious.
I'm not in the mood to defend a deliberately hyperbolic statement. Get less serious.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you nuts? You can't just edit my words!

Okay, my ingenious counter: Saying '4' is just another way of saying 'INFP'.

:laugh: I fixed it for you! But I fixed my fix for you. And no wiping out legions of non-4 INFPs!

Seriously though I think INFP/4 conflation is a thing.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Emm.. Guys what are you talking about? Please… Be careful.
Unless this post gets a misleading title.

I can see what you're trying to say here. When I thought of an example of the INFJ Lars Von Trier compared to the INFP David Lynch, I guess I see your point. Both of them are masters of boundary-pushing imagery and symbolism. Lars Von Trier explores and exposes perspectives, visions and symbols to metaphorically inject personal views, ideals, judgments, answers and assumptions. However, it would be a waste of time trying to pinpoint the meaning behind every detail in Lynch' works because he simply enjoys wandering, sometimes taking us with him on a journey to other realms, sometimes poking fun at us, most of the time challenging our senses of reality.

[MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION], girl, it bothers me so I'm just going to be straightforward: the way you center, re-font and grey all of your letters irritates my eyes, a hell lot. As a former layout editor intern, I want to say if you intend to have your writing read by others, you make it easy for them, that's one understandable rule. You want to stand out and make your remarks, I get it. But I have a hard time seeing how you are who you are but nobody else through your writings because I can BAREEEEELY read them. :nerd:

I think being misunderstood is not exclusively any type's issue. But for certain it is an issue when you're young and the world is complicated.

Are you sure he is INFP? Are you sure he doesn't feel misunderstood? Is you being misunderstood type related? You don't have to answer these questions because I don't need answers. What you really, or anybody who's obsessed with stacks of functions and this type has to be like this and that and NO WAY like that and this, should think about is that we humans are NOT that simple.

You are still in highschool, I believe? I have wrote this in another post so I’ll quote myself because I don't want to re-type

Excuse me for such formatting, but I wanted you to focus on it.
I’ll consider making it easier.
I completed high school this year. Going to college next year.
I liked the idea of personality change.
I believe we change as we grow and know.
But causing a type change depends on the motive.. and your original type.
I also think that mbti test should be taken two times:
The way you act, and the way you think/feel you should be.
No I’m not sure if he’s an INFP or not, you can help me out here:
What’s HIS type?
(Dude I feel like I’m advertising of r my own threads. :doh: )

[MENTION=22782]Mademoiselle[/MENTION]: Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you.

It's not my intention for you to feel upset if I mention this, but I get some vibes from your posts that lead me to feel INTJ may not be the best fit for you? Have you considered making a "type me" thread here? At the very least it would likely help you direct any comments and questions from the community into one spot and it might help you explore and learn more about MBTI in the process.

Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts!

Same old question.
Same old answer:
I don’t act as an INTJ verbally.
Only in threads like Random Thought Thread

Hi Mademoiselle. :]

My question for your thread is, What makes you T, specifically Te-aux? How do you make decisions and implement plans? How does T, particularly TJ, manifest in your external life?

I cant say that I have heard an overwhelming amount of expression from INTJs that I have encountered about feeling different. Certainly their cognitive processing patterns are fairly rare, and they typically acknowledge that, but I have not wandered across any others who have really integrated that into their personality and their view of their MBTI type. I echo what others have said in feeling like you are a very clear e4, independent and self-expressive. Here is a pretty decent description to start with IMO if you'd like to read more.

I do like your font and signature. It is a little hard to read, but it spices things up, anyway.

Hi, thanks for you’re invitation..
But no I’d like to learn mbti first.
I’ll colour it black to be more readable.
I just don’t want people to scramble through just like how I read.. :whistling:
I want you to focus.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Believe and respect it or not, Swedish men do. In Sweden, you find housewives and househusbands, equally respected and appreciated.
Oh God.. my worldview.. shattered into a million pieces..
Someone made a case for one of those four to be ENFP and someone else made a case for the same person to be ESTJ.
Oh God.. my worldview.. shattered into a million pieces..

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Umm.. this thread isn’t the chat room you know..​

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I want a direct answer. all your answers have been round about and not actually answered the questions to a satisfactory degree. what is your end game? you have one, you are fishy.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Frankly, I don't know what this thread actually is.

tumblr_m59o5pWSAD1r3zat8.gif

I want a direct answer. all your answers have been round about and not actually answered the questions to a satisfactory degree. what is your end game? you have one, you are fishy.
[COLOR=“#000000”]
Whatever.
What do you mean by “end game”?[/COLOR]​

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

tumblr_m59o5pWSAD1r3zat8.gif

[COLOR=“#000000”]
Whatever.
What do you mean by “end game”?[/COLOR]​

thanks for proving that you are not worth time, and that you will reveal yourself one way or the other in the future. I was giving you a chance to make me think you were someone worth the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.