• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Courtroom: INTJ female

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
how does font choice express one self?
How does clothing choice express one's self? Interior design choice? Music taste?

Like I said before, different fonts evoke different moods, style choices, etc. Just like any other design or art form. Because fonts ARE design, and they ARE art.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
How does clothing choice express one's self? Interior design choice? Music taste?

Like I said before, different fonts evoke different moods, style choices, etc. Just like any other design or art form. Because fonts ARE design, and they ARE art.

so when i read fonts i'm suppose to feel a certain type of way?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so when i read fonts i'm suppose to feel a certain type of way?
You probably already do. I'm sure certain fonts look more hipsterish, more businesslike, more "modern"/"innovative", more traditional, etc.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
INTJ does not automatically make you different, I'm trying to understand. but you're giving me nothing.

how does font choice express one self?

I’m giving, perhaps you don’t catch it.
INTJs are different. I’m INTJ = I’m deferent.
I can’t get what you meant earlier.
Don’t you think what you just said “doesn’t make any sense” ?​

What? It's exactly what she said -- trying to express herself through ever artistic means she possibly can, in lieu of doing so verbally/via text. Some people feel the need to express themselves and make everyone very clear as to who they really are. IRL you can do that with how you dress, how you decorate your house and your workspace, etc, but the closest equivalent online is your signature, avatar, profile page, and apparently font. Like I said before, there's a difference between expressing yourself and "trying to look special".

No judgment from me -- though I'm obligated to correct you and say that none of what you're describing is "because you're an INTJ". I'm thinking it probably has to do with Enneagram. (I'll be VERY surprised if you're not a 4.)

I appreciate you’re beautiful act.
But even in real life I’m not acting as an INTJ.
To avoid drama.

However, I have plans to learn about the other personality classification systems as well.
Let me just start understanding INTJ, then the other personalities..
And so on. C:​

Nicodemus

First of all. I’m not trying to play games.
And realise the fact that I explain means I don’t mean any hidden meanings, so don’t get impulsive, I’m not up to anything could be against you.
Expect for my opinions could be against yours.
I don’t have the right to yell at you for what you think.
Because i’m not responsible.
Yes, I mean, you can’t yell at me for what I believe too.
I ask you to correct me. Because I’m totally cool with it.
I believe no one born educated, we all learn form other things and other people.
So if there were anyone to blame for lacking knowledge, is people who know..
Because knowledge is not something we own, we must share, specially when we won’t lose it.

In short what I just said, I’m totally open about my opinions, and you may critique, and I’ll drop them once I realised it’s wrong.
As I said, I’d be blind to take pride in to opening my eyes up to truth.

But critique my opinions, thoughts, feelings.
And not myself.

And before replying take a deep breath, and read it again.
Don’t let pre- judgements and feelings get in the way.
Do you even know the topic? Now I must ask you to go back and read our whole conversation once again.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

To avoid drama.

However, I have plans to learn about the other personality classification systems as well.
Well you've come to the right place. :) And thank you.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You probably already do. I'm sure certain fonts look more hipsterish, more businesslike, more "modern"/"innovative", more traditional, etc.

not really. even comic sans doesn't do much for me.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I’m giving, perhaps you don’t catch it.
INTJs are different. I’m INTJ = I’m deferent.
I can’t get what you meant earlier.
Don’t you think what you just said “doesn’t make any sense” ?​

To avoid drama.

it bugs me that you're saying intjs are different. they are not, nor do 97% claim so vehmently what you're saying sounds more 4ish than intjish.

intjs don't have the corner of the world on being unique.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

It varies a lot from person to person. A lot of people dress to follow trends or rebel against them. I find those attitudes very purile, they don't show a lot of taste and are too closely connected to the choices of others.

My choices in clothing, design and music have always been in part related to my ideals, and then in part related to how I perceive my identity (which it would be a derail to discuss). Then of course there's a part of me that just doesn't give a fuck. After all, I am a guy, haha.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Do you even know the topic? Now I must ask you to go back and read our whole conversation once again.

Yes I do.
Needless to ask.
I already considered that.
And consider that I posted that realising that.​

it bugs me that you're saying intjs are different. they are not, nor do 97% claim so vehmently what you're saying sounds more 4ish than intjish.

intjs don't have the corner of the world on being unique.

wow..
I don’t act/talk like an INTJ, so you understand.
I only express the INTJ side of me in indirect ways as my avatar, siggy or my font.​

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It varies a lot from person to person. A lot of people dress to follow trends or rebel against them. I find those attitudes very purile, they don't show a lot of taste and are too closely connected to the choices of others.

My choices in clothing, design and music have always been in part related to my ideals, and then in part related to how I perceive my identity (which it would be a derail to discuss). Then of course there's a part of me that just doesn't give a fuck. After all, I am a guy, haha.
Well artistic communication is always open to interpretation. It's not exactly direct.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don’t act/talk like an INTJ, so you understand.
I only express the INTJ side of me in indirect ways as my avatar, siggy or my font.

all the other INTJs don't though. and tbh they don't feel intj you avatar, signature, nor font

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Being an INTJ male is a lot more easier..
Decide for yourself, look the difference:

VS

I don't see much of a difference, other than that one set is male and the other is female. I don't see how that in and of itself is an answer as to why the males have it a lot easier.

So why do the males have it easier?
I was hoping that these tags would lead to other posts that also had those tags. I was disappointed :dont:

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
[/CENTER]
[/FONT]

Get a room, you two. :wubbie:

Why? explain what you mean.
I hate unsolved puzzels.
@___@​

I don't see much of a difference, other than that one set is male and the other is female. I don't see how that in and of itself is an answer as to why the males have it a lot easier.

So why do the males have it easier?
I was hoping that these tags would lead to other posts that also had those tags. I was disappointed :don’t:

I can’t verbally say it.
Also I didn’t get the last paragraph.​

Status
Not open for further replies.