• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Courtroom: INTJ female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
It’s not meaningless just because you don’t get it.
I meant: learning mbti is not the reason I joined, but I’m planning to do it though.

Uh.. I don’t really care how I am.
It’s won’t be in the way to become what I want anyway.
But I’ve been given a great yet fair field to begin with, just like anybody else.
So I don’t really think about what’s attractive about me.
Instead I think about what’s the issue with me, then I fix it, no matter what.
Needles to care about the issue unless to understand it and to fix it.

I applaud you. You're great at what you do.

I'm not sure if you've stumbled across it, but PersonalityCafe.com is another typology site with a much wider user base.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm not following you. Is this in reference to an earlier post I made?

……………….why did you give me your opinion and asked me questions and now you’re telling me you’re not following me, well, it’s not about following, this thread is about understanding, I’d rename it understanding me, and not INTJ, because many of you think I’m not an INTJ, however, you come and critique then leave, what does that suppose to mean, wow i’ve typed most of what I just thought about.
I’m not lost in understanding this but… that’s how it’s like when I try to express what I think of..
Let’s say as an INTJ
Because I really think I’m one.
And I hate how you guys talk about other stuff that’s off topic.
Yeah you can mention me, or go to chat room or etc it’s inappropriate.
*sigh*
I think you might think I’m getting feely right now, but no..
I want to correct this problem, but confused where to start.
I respect you all, I don’t want to change you but hey I personally think you’re kinda wrong about few things.
It’s quite hard to act as if I can’t see (now here, with “see”I mean “understand”) what you really mean
I can imagine how you type those words..
Also INTJ being a term with it’s description full of misconsepts.
I.. know about INTJs as it’s supposed to be me and I understand myself
I’m timeless.. if not I’d have memorised the whole theory in two days.
Now I’m seriously thinking about that.
But I think I experience dualities time to time.
I suddenly stop trusting in the quality and accuracy of a specific page I read in.
I need to buy a book
etc
etc
etc

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Do you understand why I can’t talk as an INTJ?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you understand why I can’t talk as an INTJ?
I doubt that anyone who's been posting in this thread knows that. If the difficulties you've been describing sounded at all like typical INTJ difficulties, then people wouldn't be questioning your type like this.

Your response to my earlier post makes me think you're an INFJ. An INTJ would probably not have reacted that way. I'd suggest reading some threads here about INFJ Ni/Fe processing, to give yourself a bit more information on it.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
formatting in all your posts, why?

Because prpl, use some empathy, she's misunderstood and different and probably have problems with good self expression, so in order to let us all know better about how she feels as a unique person, she has to use the form of writing that helps her express he sense of uniqueness and individuality

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I doubt that anyone who's been posting in this thread knows that. If the difficulties you've been describing sounded at all like typical INTJ difficulties, then people wouldn't be questioning your type like this.

Your response to my earlier post makes me think you're an INFJ. An INTJ would probably not have reacted that way. I'd suggest reading some threads here about INFJ Ni/Fe processing, to give yourself a bit more information on it.

..I don’t think that I am an INFJ, I read about it.
But I’m not fit.
the earlier post is a series of thoughts that you might feel/think unrelated.
But I word with principles, so they share same principles.
I hate disorder in my everything including the thread I made for another purpose.

As I said before, I don’t talk like an INTJ when I reply, in order to be able to communicate and make them understand me.
I.. am actually playing the role of someone who’s trying to talk to you about why INTJ act in a certain what, and not the INTJ herself, so the same drama doesn’t repeat.
I must find another way..
And I think I said this before, so people don’t question about me being an INTJ.
And please, go to another thread to analyse my type, you see what I mean?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What is your first language?

Kurdish.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
تۆ خەڵکی کوێیت؟

ئیشی چی دەکەی بۆ ژیانی ڕۆژانەت؟

I don’t think it’s allowed to talk in another language..
Also, excuse me I won’t share personal informations here.
;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Because prpl, use some empathy, she's misunderstood and different and probably have problems with good self expression, so in order to let us all know better about how she feels as a unique person, she has to use the form of writing that helps her express he sense of uniqueness and individuality

that's complete bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.