User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 195

  1. #31
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no your answer doesn't work. because you claimed that you aren't trying to be special or unique. but going through the trouble of doing that to every single post says otherwise
    There's a difference between "trying to look special" and "expressing yourself".

    I personally relate to this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Again, I uses every possible thing to express my self.
    Since I lack at expressing myself verbally.
    I put a LOT of thought into my avatar choices for this same reason. Blame it on the Fi.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #32
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it's not a crime, but i don't get the need to convince others.
    are you serious? or just joking?


    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I understand as far as your explanation goes, which is still a few steps short of where it needs to go to endow your initial statement with sense.


    Explain it to me as you would to an ISFJ.

    First of all. I’m not trying to play games.
    And realise the fact that I explain means I don’t mean any hidden meanings, so don’t get impulsive, I’m not up to anything could be against you.
    Expect for my opinions could be against yours.
    I don’t have the right to yell at you for what you think.
    Because i’m not responsible.
    Yes, I mean, you can’t yell at me for what I believe too.
    I ask you to correct me. Because I’m totally cool with it.
    I believe no one born educated, we all learn form other things and other people.
    So if there were anyone to blame for lacking knowledge, is people who know..
    Because knowledge is not something we own, we must share, specially when we won’t lose it.

    In short what I just said, I’m totally open about my opinions, and you may critique, and I’ll drop them once I realised it’s wrong.
    As I said, I’d be blind to take pride in to opening my eyes up to truth.

    But critique my opinions, thoughts, feelings.
    And not myself.

    And before replying take a deep breath, and read it again.
    Don’t let pre- judgements and feelings get in the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    There's a difference between "trying to look special" and "expressing yourself".

    I personally relate to this:



    I put a LOT of thought into my avatar choices for this same reason. Blame it on the Fi.
    I admire that, it worthies it.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  3. #33
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    There's a difference between "trying to look special" and "expressing yourself".

    I personally relate to this:



    I put a LOT of thought into my avatar choices for this same reason. Blame it on the Fi.
    but every post you don't tell it what avatar to use, to make the font look like that you have to, to every single post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    are you serious? or just joking?

    I'm serious, it doesn't make sense.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #34
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but every post you don't tell it what avatar to use, to make the font look like that you have to, to every single post
    Some people care a lot about typography and its artistic qualities, and see particular fonts as expressive of particular moods and traits -- but I'm not one of those people. I can barely tell fonts apart.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  5. #35
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but every post you don't tell it what avatar to use, to make the font look like that you have to, to every single post



    I'm serious, it doesn't make sense.

    Sorry, but.. may I ask you if you try to understand what I mean?
    Or you’re just trying to win a game against me.
    No, I’m not playing.
    And please don’t make me repeat my words over and over.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

  6. #36
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Some people care a lot about typography and its artistic qualities, and see particular fonts as expressive of particular moods and traits -- but I'm not one of those people. I can barely tell fonts apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    Sorry, but.. may I ask you if you try to understand what I mean?
    Or you’re just trying to win a game against me.
    No, I’m not playing.
    And please don’t make me repeat my words over and over.
    no i'm not trying to play a game. because what you're saying isn't making sense. you claim one thing but your posting style says a different thing. so I'm confused.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #37
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Guys. Don’t send me reputations and stuff.
    I don’t know how to reply to them. (yet)
    Celebrate for the INTJ n00b.

    Also, I’m a total n00b with mbti, ..
    My apology if I ever lacked.


    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post



    no i'm not trying to play a game. because what you're saying isn't making sense. you claim one thing but your posting style says a different thing. so I'm confused.

    It makes sense.
    But not to you.

    Please don’t judge until you understand.

    It’s my style.
    As an INTJ, I’m different.
    So don’t be surprised my style is different.

  8. #38
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    What? It's exactly what she said -- trying to express herself through ever artistic means she possibly can, in lieu of doing so verbally/via text. Some people feel the need to express themselves and make everyone very clear as to who they really are. IRL you can do that with how you dress, how you decorate your house and your workspace, etc, but the closest equivalent online is your signature, avatar, profile page, and apparently font. Like I said before, there's a difference between expressing yourself and "trying to look special".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    It makes sense.
    But not to you.

    Please don’t judge until you understand.

    It’s my style.
    As an INTJ, I’m different.
    So don’t be surprised my style is different.
    No judgment from me -- though I'm obligated to correct you and say that none of what you're describing is "because you're an INTJ". I'm thinking it probably has to do with Enneagram. (I'll be VERY surprised if you're not a 4.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

  9. #39
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

    It makes sense.
    But not to you.

    Please don’t judge until you understand.

    It’s my style.
    As an INTJ, I’m different.
    So don’t be surprised my style is different.
    INTJ does not automatically make you different, I'm trying to understand. but you're giving me nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    What? It's exactly what she said -- trying to express herself through ever artistic means she possibly can, in lieu of doing so verbally/via text. Some people feel the need to express themselves and make everyone very clear as to who they really are. IRL you can do that with how you dress, how you decorate your house and your workspace, etc, but the closest equivalent online is your signature, avatar, profile page, and apparently font. Like I said before, there's a difference between expressing yourself and "trying to look special".
    how does font choice express one self?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  10. #40
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    how does font choice express one self?
    You're joking, right?

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Xmas present for INTJ female ideas please!
    By lauranna in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. [INTJ] INTJ Females: tell me about your facial piercings
    By lamp in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:14 PM
  3. [INTJ] INTJ Female Role Call (For Future-Information-Gathering Purposes)
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 03:55 AM
  4. [INTJ] INTJ Females - Please present yourselves for wooing.
    By Synarch in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:04 AM
  5. [INTJ] INTJ Females: Previous Dicsussion Links
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO