• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Courtroom: INTJ female

Status
Not open for further replies.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no your answer doesn't work. because you claimed that you aren't trying to be special or unique. but going through the trouble of doing that to every single post says otherwise

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
no your answer doesn't work. because you claimed that you aren't trying to be special or unique. but going through the trouble of doing that to every single post says otherwise

No I’m not trying to do so because I am simply unique and special.
Just like many other people.
It’s effortless.​

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
but if that's true, why are you formatting? if you truly were you wouldn't bother formatting your posts.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
but if that's true, why are you formatting? if you truly were you wouldn't bother formatting your posts.

what?
I said I express my self.
That’s why I’m actually using a different font..
And No I’m not trying to be anything else other than myself.

I think I’ll get banned for repeating my words.

If I’m not mistaken, you think/feel “unique” or “special” is a crime?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it's not a crime, but i don't get the need to convince others.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ 4w5 sp/sx

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2.what do you mean with considering?​

Sorry, I was vague. I was asking if you've looked into types besides INTJ for yourself.

Again, I uses every possible thing to express my self.
Since I lack at expressing myself verbally.

What do you think formatting accomplishes? What is expressed through font and alignment of the text that isn't achieved through your words?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Riiiiiight. What sort of conservative american broscience fedora bullshit is that?

Women can choose to stay at home and raise children, or join the workforce. Nobody is supposed to judge them for what decision they make. Men by contrast don't have this choice.

Now here's where i differ from the fedora-wearers and MRAs. I don't think that men should have more choice. I think that women have too much. Many people don't understand that having too much choice/freedom is as crippling as having too little.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's a difference between "trying to look special" and "expressing yourself".

I personally relate to this:

Again, I uses every possible thing to express my self.
Since I lack at expressing myself verbally.

I put a LOT of thought into my avatar choices for this same reason. Blame it on the Fi.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
it's not a crime, but i don't get the need to convince others.

are you serious? or just joking?​

I understand as far as your explanation goes, which is still a few steps short of where it needs to go to endow your initial statement with sense.

Explain it to me as you would to an ISFJ.

First of all. I’m not trying to play games.
And realise the fact that I explain means I don’t mean any hidden meanings, so don’t get impulsive, I’m not up to anything could be against you.
Expect for my opinions could be against yours.
I don’t have the right to yell at you for what you think.
Because i’m not responsible.
Yes, I mean, you can’t yell at me for what I believe too.
I ask you to correct me. Because I’m totally cool with it.
I believe no one born educated, we all learn form other things and other people.
So if there were anyone to blame for lacking knowledge, is people who know..
Because knowledge is not something we own, we must share, specially when we won’t lose it.

In short what I just said, I’m totally open about my opinions, and you may critique, and I’ll drop them once I realised it’s wrong.
As I said, I’d be blind to take pride in to opening my eyes up to truth.

But critique my opinions, thoughts, feelings.
And not myself.

And before replying take a deep breath, and read it again.
Don’t let pre- judgements and feelings get in the way.​

There's a difference between "trying to look special" and "expressing yourself".

I put a LOT of thought into my avatar choices for this same reason. Blame it on the Fi.

I admire that, it worthies it.​

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

but every post you don't tell it what avatar to use, to make the font look like that you have to, to every single post

are you serious? or just joking?

I'm serious, it doesn't make sense.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but every post you don't tell it what avatar to use, to make the font look like that you have to, to every single post
Some people care a lot about typography and its artistic qualities, and see particular fonts as expressive of particular moods and traits -- but I'm not one of those people. I can barely tell fonts apart.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

I'm serious, it doesn't make sense.

Sorry, but.. may I ask you if you try to understand what I mean?
Or you’re just trying to win a game against me.
No, I’m not playing.
And please don’t make me repeat my words over and over.​

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Some people care a lot about typography and its artistic qualities, and see particular fonts as expressive of particular moods and traits -- but I'm not one of those people. I can barely tell fonts apart.
:huh:

Sorry, but.. may I ask you if you try to understand what I mean?
Or you’re just trying to win a game against me.
No, I’m not playing.
And please don’t make me repeat my words over and over.​

no i'm not trying to play a game. because what you're saying isn't making sense. you claim one thing but your posting style says a different thing. so I'm confused.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Guys. Don’t send me reputations and stuff.
I don’t know how to reply to them. (yet)
Celebrate for the INTJ n00b.

Also, I’m a total n00b with mbti, ..
My apology if I ever lacked.​

:huh:

no i'm not trying to play a game. because what you're saying isn't making sense. you claim one thing but your posting style says a different thing. so I'm confused.

It makes sense.
But not to you.

Please don’t judge until you understand.

It’s my style.
As an INTJ, I’m different.
So don’t be surprised my style is different.​

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What? It's exactly what she said -- trying to express herself through ever artistic means she possibly can, in lieu of doing so verbally/via text. Some people feel the need to express themselves and make everyone very clear as to who they really are. IRL you can do that with how you dress, how you decorate your house and your workspace, etc, but the closest equivalent online is your signature, avatar, profile page, and apparently font. Like I said before, there's a difference between expressing yourself and "trying to look special".

It makes sense.
But not to you.

It’s my style.

No judgment from me -- though I'm obligated to correct you and say that none of what you're describing is "because you're an INTJ". I'm thinking it probably has to do with Enneagram. (I'll be VERY surprised if you're not a 4.)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

It makes sense.
But not to you.

It’s my style.
INTJ does not automatically make you different, I'm trying to understand. but you're giving me nothing.
What? It's exactly what she said -- trying to express herself through ever artistic means she possibly can, in lieu of doing so verbally/via text. Some people feel the need to express themselves and make everyone very clear as to who they really are. IRL you can do that with how you dress, how you decorate your house and your workspace, etc, but the closest equivalent online is your signature, avatar, profile page, and apparently font. Like I said before, there's a difference between expressing yourself and "trying to look special".

how does font choice express one self?

Status
Not open for further replies.