First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    I don’t think it’s allowed to talk in another language..
    Also, excuse me I won’t share personal informations here.
    @EJCC, what are the rules regarding this? I think I have seen others use other languages here and there. I ask so 1. I don't back-seat mod, and 2. I have a Wittig reaction I have to turn off that need attention (and oh god is it a bitch to deal with.) so I don't have time atm to look it up
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

……………….why did you give me your opinion and asked me questions and now you’re telling me you’re not following me, well, it’s not about following, this thread is about understanding, I’d rename it understanding me, and not INTJ, because many of you think I’m not an INTJ, however, you come and critique then leave, what does that suppose to mean, wow i’ve typed most of what I just thought about.
    When I said "I'm not following you" I meant that I didn't understand what you were saying. Here's a reference (definition #14 ) or two to that usage of follow.) In other words, I couldn't see the connection between what you quoted and how you responded. I wasn't trying to upset you. I just wasn't sure how to respond to your post.
    Likes Arctic Hysteria, Mademoiselle liked this post

INTJ females I have known have recognized they aren't like a lot of females but somehow it doesn't seem to bother them. More of a fact they observe almost dispassionately, although that isn't the right word, just seems that way to an outsider.

And 2/3 of them are in satisfying heterosexual relationships, so it seems that hasn't been working against them in terms of romance either.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Of course I know what’s my limits, rights and responsibilities very well.
    But the reaction of people is too wrong + I’m one, they’e a lot more. (numbers)
    That I almost get the feeling of being the wrong one.
    Fighting this feeling with logic waists my energy.
    I always want the shorter and the more effective ways.
    That’s one of the things I learnt in physics:
    Every force takes the shortest distance to have the most effect.
    But when you make a proper force diagram, you see that sometimes forces can be discounted due to their direction. You don't need to fight against the reactions of people unless they are trying to constrain your choices in a material way; that is the only component of the force with which you need be concerned. Otherwise, it might as well have nothing to do with you. People don't approve. So what? You either progress toward your goals, or you do not. The rest is simply the proverbial sound and fury, signifying nothing.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Mademoiselle, skylights liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    @EJCC, what are the rules regarding this? I think I have seen others use other languages here and there. I ask so 1. I don't back-seat mod, and 2. I have a Wittig reaction I have to turn off that need attention (and oh god is it a bitch to deal with.) so I don't have time atm to look it up
    Not EJCC, but we don't really have any rules about it. Having discussed it a bit, we don't think we need one. It's true that this is a forum primarily for English-speakers, but there's no reason folks couldn't converse in other languages if they like here and there. Basically it's OK as long as it doesn't take over a thread not meant for the purpose or turn into a clique that uses it to exclude others. But there are a lot of cool applications for using other languages here- one example might be threads where one can practice another language. This is one of the side benefits of the geographic and cultural diversity represented here. But again, if it started to become a tool for exclusion, we would step in. But that's never happened in the seven years we've been around, so we've never needed to make a rule about speaking other languages.
    Likes Hard, Mademoiselle liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Conversing in languages besides English is fine, as long as it doesn't become disruptive of English-language discussion (e.g. by derailing a thread), and/or exclusionary/cliquish. We don't have an official rule about it because it's never been an issue.

Edit: Dammit @Ivy! Beat me to it!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Hard, Mademoiselle liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Edit: Dammit @Ivy! Beat me to it!
    At least you're on the same page
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Mademoiselle liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Edit: Dammit Ivy! Beat me to it!
    LOL! Gotta be snappy around that one .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

This thread...I don't even.....
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Or could it be some of the so-called INTJs who joined the forum in later years are oblivious to the "I am misunderstood" INTJs of earlier years?
    I do see type descriptions that mention INTJs feeling and actually being misunderstood. Usually we don't bother bemoaning that fact, however, whether in real life or online. We just make the effort to be understood when it is important, and otherwise move on.

I liked the idea of personality change.
    I believe we change as we grow and know.
    But causing a type change depends on the motive.. and your original type.
    I also think that mbti test should be taken two times:
    The way you act, and the way you think/feel you should be.
    No. Answering the MBTI questions from the perspective of what you think you should be will often yield an incorrect result. It is important to answer as you actually are, and that means what your preferences actually are, not your behavior. Many people take MBTI at work, and answer in their work personas, not based on their preferences when unconstrained by job demands, family expectations, etc. That is not your real type, just the type you pretend to be to get by in the world.

As for type changing, I have not seen a definitive answer on this, but everything I have read points to type being inherent, inborn. Our behavior will change as we grow and mature becasue we become more comfortable with our less-preferred functions and better able to integrate them into how we approach life, but that doesn't change our essential type.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...