• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs and Stuff

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Random info, quotes, and general ENTP related things. Meant to illuminate this particular MBTI breed.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Boyd Crowder, ENTP

TV Show: Justified

PPF9yHr.jpg

"Arguing with a man who has renounced reason is like giving medicine to the dead."

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dr Juice video isn't bad at all.

I've been mistaking myself with an INTP (several tests which were not good enough).

He also says that INTP is rarely mistaken with ENTP.

"they need to go to a quiet place to be alone and reflect on all of the experiences they've had"

So here was the trap.

If my photo is linked (already tried several times but did not seem to work) :

Probably an ENTP stuff : I'm thinking of a subject, for example Law of attraction.

I'll find movies, books and so on. Then, walking in the street

I'll fall by chance on some words related to my research subjects of the moment. Amazing !:D

I take a picture. Enough to be happy, remember that precise moment, and to think about more discoveries:content:

Probably a sign that I'm on the right path !:smoke:

When I realize not many people would be as enthusiast as I am about so great discoveries, I really feel ENTP, in all her splendour...

Attachments

• Photo0145.jpg
    Photo0145.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 5
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dr Juice video isn't bad at all.

I've been mistaking myself with an INTP (several tests which were not good enough).

He also says that INTP is rarely mistaken with ENTP.

"they need to go to a quiet place to be alone and reflect on all of the experiences they've had"

So here was the trap.

If my photo is linked (already tried several times but did not seem to work) :

Probably an ENTP stuff : I'm thinking of a subject, for example Law of attraction.

I'll find movies, books and so on. Then, walking in the street

I'll fall by chance on some words related to my research subjects of the moment. Amazing !:D

I take a picture. Enough to be happy, remember that precise moment, and to think about more discoveries:content:

Probably a sign that I'm on the right path !:smoke:

When I realize not many people would be as enthusiast as I am about so great discoveries, I really feel ENTP, in all her splendour...

Oh don't get me wrong, that quote was SPOT ON. Just his name, haha.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dr Juice... Don't overwhelm me with names and such informations:whistling:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I've NEVER been into Astrology. Fun to read some horoscopes for the hell of it, but never saw the science (still don't).

However, I recently got a lot of Aquarius descriptions (me) and was thinking they were all VERY ENTP.

I don't know.

Just replace "Aquarius" with "ENTP" see if it's true.

These are a handful I picked that seemed ESPECIALLY ENTP to me:

NCuOeKI.jpg

GU1EQY5.jpg

yRPpgfr.jpg

kGTO2dU.jpg

cCukzKw.jpg

dhsolO6.jpg

x1YoGd2.jpg

mTdwLjw.jpg

pwa9F8i.jpg

CAXCImF.jpg

A9sIQvk.jpg

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love water. But Still waters run deep...

I particularly like the 4 last ones. I find them really pertinent about me.

Why those 4 last seem to be true for me more than all other statements ?

Maybe it is an ENTP shit test and it's working very well:shock:

Something about my ENTPtude: when something has not been up to my own expectations, a moment of my life, a person I thought to be fun, I will not think of it anymore after having done a parody.

It is a way to close the subject (or bang the door) without giving a shit about what made me lose my precious time.

+ I have the feeling I keep the best for myself:headphne:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I probably should have some sheet somewhere to the links of all the interesting things I've found over the years for you newbies...... but yeah, um no, forgot to do that :D I just remembered about this one though Guest article: caring for your ENTPplease be nice to me

Ha, wow, read the whole thing. Very good stuff.

Man, we're an odd breed.

"On the other hand, if you have deliberately done something to harm or upset your ENTP, or have wronged someone they care about, you are really in for it. Your best course of action in such a scenario is to find a new circle of friends."

Lol.