• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Why do nts project so much?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
not saying all NTs do this but I noticed a lot of them will sit there and accuse other people of certain behaviors, in which I observe the NT do but in a more extreme manner than the person they are accusing. but they don't do these things, it's the other person according them. they're perfect smart handsome, people are just stupid and can't recognize their greatness :sick:

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
You're not by chance talking about intjs, are you? Cause that would just be preposterous...

Honest opinion:
A lot of NTs are more ambitious than other types.
The most successful people are the most insecure deep down.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You're not by chance talking about intjs, are you? Cause that would just be preposterous...

Honest opinion:
A lot of NTs are more ambitious than other types.
The most successful people are the most insecure deep down.
I've observed in mostly xNTJS and ENTPS but have seen it with a few INTPs as well. actually the ENTxs tend to be the most guilty of it.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
not saying all NTs do this but I noticed a lot of them will sit there and accuse other people of certain behaviors, in which I observe the NT do but in a more extreme manner than the person they are accusing. but they don't do these things, it's the other person according them. they're perfect smart handsome, people are just stupid and can't recognize their greatness :sick:

So why do NFs believe feminist nonsense and cry all the time?

Here we go again.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
So why do NFs believe feminist nonsense and cry all the time?

Here we go again.

wow seriously dude? i wasn't even thinking about feminism. this thread has to do with NTs last I checked type isn't a gender rights issue. if i wanted to talk about gender issues I would have fucking said so.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
wow seriously dude? i wasn't even thinking about feminism.

You missed the point of my post.

You are actually the one stereotyping here...it isn't NTs that project, but people who have mental health problems. Not all of whom will be NTs.

I turned your tactic back on you and look what happens.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You missed the point of my post.

You are actually the one stereotyping here...it isn't NTs that project, but people who have mental health problems. Not all of whom will be NTs.

I turned your tactic back on you and look what happens.

no everyone projects to an extent. where it becomes a problem is when you point it out to them and they refuse to believe you. and it's a higher instance in NTs than other types. or at least the members who have typed as NT on here.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
no everyone projects to an extent. where it becomes a problem is when you point it out to them and they refuse to believe you.

Sure, but most people don't project to an extent that it starts harming themselves and others.

I really don't think that this is an NT related issue. I am sure that if I looked around, I could find examples of INFPs projecting on the forum, but that wouldn't mean anything.

I guess what I'm asking you to do is think before broad-brushing us like this.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Sure, but most people don't project to an extent that it starts harming themselves and others.

I really don't think that this is an NT related issue. I am sure that if I looked around, I could find examples of INFPs projecting on the forum, but that wouldn't mean anything.

I guess what I'm asking you to do is think before broad-brushing us like this.

thanks for proving my point :cheers:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes people demonstrate their stupidity by overestimating our greatness.

Nicodemus

To bridge the gap between the known and the unknown, you have to throw something into the dark - for instance, a projection.