• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] How well did/do you do in school?

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Average in primary school.

Second highest classes in high school, but received top grades in the subjects I was interested in (I'm a bit of an all or nothing person).

Flunked sixth form (16-18). Wasn't ready; neither socially or intellectually. I'm still not ready.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
In basic school (first 8 grades) I was average but I was obsessed with video games.

But in high school I have started to understand how reality looks like, why is life pointless and how much power there is in science.

So when the dust settled in the end I was at the top. :devil:

Last edited:

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
Flunked. Strong NP at odds with all SJ teachers. This was add the "factory fodder" secondary schools (England). They are now called "incomprehensives".

Wrath Mania

MBTI Type
ENTP
I didn't give a shit in high school, probably for similar reasons to what you have all been saying. Other than a few teachers who I truly respected and wanted to work hard for, I just couldn't see the point. After all, the students who got the best grades were simply the best at doing things efficiently... not because they wanted to actually learn. Learning was scarce enough to begin with. So what was the point?

When i first got into college I loved the setup a lot more, had a lot of classes I liked, and worked my ass of because of it. Since then I'm starting to run into a lot of the same bullshit again (bad teachers, procedural garbage, etc), but I still manage to get fairly good grades without putting in all the effort.

Cindy

MBTI Type
INTJ
I really struggled in my pre-school and primary school years. In high school I started as a C grade student and in my later years got mostly A's. At uni I was top of my class. I guess I didn't see the point in an education until my later years. I remember one day just deciding to take up the challenge of getting good grades.