• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP female personality video..thoughts? Critiques?

skgarcia

MBTI Type
INTP
Hi everyone!

I made this video a few weeks ago and wanted some opinions on it before I went any further with it. Does anyone have any thoughts on the content? I am an INTP, almost INFP. I have an English literature degree (professional writer for a veterinary company) and am 23 years old.

Sorry it's so quiet.. I didn't realize how softly I was talking until later on. Please, any comments are welcome! I want to be critiqued!

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice accent.

Only watched 20 seconds of it. So can't comment on anything more than that.

skgarcia

MBTI Type
INTP
Nice accent.

Only watched 20 seconds of it. So can't comment on anything more than that.

Thanks, I'm from Memphis.

Some parts of the video are pretty sloppy, but I don't want to keep editing and working with it if the content itself seems lackluster. :)

yeghor

Hi everyone!

I made this video a few weeks ago and wanted some opinions on it before I went any further with it. Does anyone have any thoughts on the content? I am an INTP, almost INFP. I have an English literature degree (professional writer for a veterinary company) and am 23 years old.

Sorry it's so quiet.. I didn't realize how softly I was talking until later on. Please, any comments are welcome! I want to be critiqued!

You reminded me of my ISTJ coworker.

Would you want to contribute to the thread in my signature?

skgarcia

MBTI Type
INTP
I was tested as an INTP for work by my department. We hired a bunch of new people and my company figured it would be a good way to "break the ice." It was a psychological exam. It didn't have anything to do with enneagram typing though, here are my results from the test in your signature.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||| 14%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 3 Image Focus |||| 18%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 22%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

type score type behavior motivation
4 22 I must be unique/different to survive.
9 22 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
5 19 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
2 15 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
7 11 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
8 5 I must be strong and in control to survive.
3 4 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
1 3 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
Your variant stacking is sp/sx/so
Your level of health is very high

I'll cross post :)