• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] On the hunt for an ENTJ

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ENTJs tell me where I may find you aside from of course an executive boardroom. I'm in desperate need of a take charge alpha man.

Also, how do I hook, line and sink you? Spill.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it's like a "don't call us, we'll call you" kind of situation.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
ENTJs tell me where I may find you aside from of course an executive boardroom. I'm in desperate need of a take charge alpha man.

Also, how do I hook, line and sink you? Spill.

Networking events. Hanging out with young professionals.

Going to parties, at sporting events, working.

mhc

MBTI Type
INtP
you need to speak and act with honesty. this is rare and gets attention quickly. honesty in this case could be described as "saying what you mean and mean what you say". no one really likes time wasters, especially NT's

I already know why you desire an entj

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Do you ever meet women at bars?

Not ones I'd be interested in long term.

I have met ones at bars I'd be interested in long term, but there was a Young Republicans function going on at that brewery.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you consider interesting? What things put you off?

Worldliness, ambition, intelligence, strength, goofiness, humor, class all good things.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When hunting, carry a bow and arrow with you. They won't be put down so easily.

rav3n

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. Caplocks.
It means that ENTJs can easily sense manipulation and inauthenticity, hence hooking one won't happen. But you can interest one where ENTJs will play along if that's the direction they wish to move.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Not ones I'd be interested in long term.

I have met ones at bars I'd be interested in long term, but there was a Young Republicans function going on at that brewery.

- - - Updated - - -

Worldliness, ambition, intelligence, strength, goofiness, humor, class all good things.

What are your non-negotiables? What are your thoughts on INFPs?

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It means that ENTJs can easily sense manipulation and inauthenticity, hence hooking one won't happen.
This is very true.
I don't have experience with ENTJ males, but my best friend back in college and also my housemate who was a few years older than me is an ENTJ, with borderline E. I am INFP and we were got along beyond amazingly. She indeed could sense manipulation, dishonesty and inauthenticity very well. She would appear quite naive, emotional, agreeable, simple and straightforward to acquaintances; but she shows her inquisitive, level-headed, intuitive, deep and perplexed side to people she really knows.
For her, people that are worth keeping around must be genuine, intellectual, open-minded, caring and in tune with their feelings. Her fiancé is just this way. I don't know if that at all helps you understand about ENTJ males.

What are your non-negotiables? What are your thoughts on INFPs?

About ENTJ on INFP, she cared about me extremely much, like my bigger sister. She said, with me she could spill her heart out, cry, question, discuss random things that don't have answers to, discuss absurd things that people find absolutely acceptable, etc. without a fear of being judged or criticized. She thought I was the most sensitive and influential friend she ever had, but does think I'm too private and I drive myself to emotional dead ends far too many times by thinking/feeling too much.

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is very true.
I don't have experience with ENTJ males, but my best friend back in college and also my housemate who was a few years older than me is an ENTJ, with borderline E. I am INFP and we were got along beyond amazingly. She indeed could sense manipulation, dishonesty and inauthenticity very well. She would appear quite naive, emotional, agreeable, simple and straightforward to acquaintances; but she shows her inquisitive, level-headed, intuitive, deep and perplexed side to people she really knows.
For her, people that are worth keeping around must be genuine, intellectual, open-minded, caring and in tune with their feelings. Her fiancé is just this way. I don't know if that at all helps you understand about ENTJ males.

About ENTJ on INFP, she cared about me extremely much, like my bigger sister. She said, with me she could spill her heart out, cry, question, discuss random things that don't have answers to, discuss absurd things that people find absolutely acceptable, etc. without a fear of being judged or criticized. She thought I was the most sensitive and influential friend she ever had, but does think I'm too private and I drive myself to emotional dead ends far too many times by thinking/feeling too much.

INFPs and ENTJs both value authenticity a LOT so i think there's a good foundation here.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Theoretically, I can imagine this pairing working quite well. The only problem would be OP not showing enough confidence and positive energy to get the ENTJ's attention. However, she sounds like she's in a frustrating situation and wants a man to share the burden. I would question how attractive a prospect that will make her long term.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Try to show that you're ambitious, sensible, caring, and maybe that you two have something in common.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=22067]riva[/MENTION], any thoughts?