User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INtP

you need to speak and act with honesty. this is rare and gets attention quickly. honesty in this case could be described as "saying what you mean and mean what you say". no one really likes time wasters, especially NT's

I already know why you desire an entj
    If you see Eve, tell her I'm growing tired of walking the ends of the earth in trying to tell her no

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Do you ever meet women at bars?
    Not ones I'd be interested in long term.

I have met ones at bars I'd be interested in long term, but there was a Young Republicans function going on at that brewery.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    What do you consider interesting? What things put you off?
    Worldliness, ambition, intelligence, strength, goofiness, humor, class all good things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

When hunting, carry a bow and arrow with you. They won't be put down so easily.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?!

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. Caplocks.
    It means that ENTJs can easily sense manipulation and inauthenticity, hence hooking one won't happen. But you can interest one where ENTJs will play along if that's the direction they wish to move.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Not ones I'd be interested in long term.

I have met ones at bars I'd be interested in long term, but there was a Young Republicans function going on at that brewery.

- - - Updated - - -

Worldliness, ambition, intelligence, strength, goofiness, humor, class all good things.
    What are your non-negotiables? What are your thoughts on INFPs?
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    It means that ENTJs can easily sense manipulation and inauthenticity, hence hooking one won't happen.
    This is very true.
    I don't have experience with ENTJ males, but my best friend back in college and also my housemate who was a few years older than me is an ENTJ, with borderline E. I am INFP and we were got along beyond amazingly. She indeed could sense manipulation, dishonesty and inauthenticity very well. She would appear quite naive, emotional, agreeable, simple and straightforward to acquaintances; but she shows her inquisitive, level-headed, intuitive, deep and perplexed side to people she really knows.
    For her, people that are worth keeping around must be genuine, intellectual, open-minded, caring and in tune with their feelings. Her fiancé is just this way. I don't know if that at all helps you understand about ENTJ males.

What are your non-negotiables? What are your thoughts on INFPs?
    About ENTJ on INFP, she cared about me extremely much, like my bigger sister. She said, with me she could spill her heart out, cry, question, discuss random things that don't have answers to, discuss absurd things that people find absolutely acceptable, etc. without a fear of being judged or criticized. She thought I was the most sensitive and influential friend she ever had, but does think I'm too private and I drive myself to emotional dead ends far too many times by thinking/feeling too much.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    This is very true.
    I don't have experience with ENTJ males, but my best friend back in college and also my housemate who was a few years older than me is an ENTJ, with borderline E. I am INFP and we were got along beyond amazingly. She indeed could sense manipulation, dishonesty and inauthenticity very well. She would appear quite naive, emotional, agreeable, simple and straightforward to acquaintances; but she shows her inquisitive, level-headed, intuitive, deep and perplexed side to people she really knows.
    For her, people that are worth keeping around must be genuine, intellectual, open-minded, caring and in tune with their feelings. Her fiancé is just this way. I don't know if that at all helps you understand about ENTJ males.

About ENTJ on INFP, she cared about me extremely much, like my bigger sister. She said, with me she could spill her heart out, cry, question, discuss random things that don't have answers to, discuss absurd things that people find absolutely acceptable, etc. without a fear of being judged or criticized. She thought I was the most sensitive and influential friend she ever had, but does think I'm too private and I drive myself to emotional dead ends far too many times by thinking/feeling too much.
    INFPs and ENTJs both value authenticity a LOT so i think there's a good foundation here.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Theoretically, I can imagine this pairing working quite well. The only problem would be OP not showing enough confidence and positive energy to get the ENTJ's attention. However, she sounds like she's in a frustrating situation and wants a man to share the burden. I would question how attractive a prospect that will make her long term.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Try to show that you're ambitious, sensible, caring, and maybe that you two have something in common.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

@riva, any thoughts?