User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    One of my friends once told me that guys like that are so used to women treating them like garbage that if you treat them like human beings they read stuff into it that you don't mean. I think she was right. Start out civil, but not warm and if they turn out to be okay, then be nice. Not that I've perfected this.
    this is soooo true...I've experienced this first hand...

guys like us need to trust that the social graces are genuine and not meant to be manipulative...which yeah,it takes some work to get past those defenses...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm used to women just ignoring me, though I've been catching glimpses of stares these past few months while on the train. I don't want to read anything into it, but when it happens repeatedly from the same girl questions start. Then again, I'm making the assumption that I come across as creepy.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INXP

know exactly what u mean...I do the same thing...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I just hope that I am not one of the creepy dudes you speak of.

To put a positive spin on things and to satisfy my curiousity; what are you attracted to in a guy then?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by ZiL View Post
    And I'm ready to revolt.
    So... are you revolting yet?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Wow, look at all these responses. I thought this thread had vanished into the ether . To Oberon, no I haven't had to revolt yet, as I've managed to avoid getting into these situations for a few months at least. But the revolt. An unknown date in the near future. ;D

G-Virus, based off of what I've seen on this forum, I doubt you're one of the dudes I speak of. I get the impression that the responses I get from these guys is due to a lack of confidence, and I can't really blame them for that, if all they've ever had is bad luck from girls. For some reason they all find me though, and I am never sure how to react. When I feel uncomfortable, my habit is to start joking, and that probably sends the wrong message, lol.

Honestly, I'm not sure what kind of guy I'm attracted to. I can be attracted to a lot of things, as long as I feel a connection and that the guy has enough confidence to ensure that I won't become THE building block of their self-esteem (I get the impression with some that they'll take ANY girl as their girlfriend, just to make themselves feel better).

Humorously enough, I ran into another one of these dudes a few months ago at a sheesha cafe. My friends and I sat down, and shortly thereafter two guys came over to us, one of them who knew us from high school, and another who was a stranger. He was tall, had blond hair and glasses, and was pretty cute, but I could tell immediately from his body language that he was one of the DUDES. He honed in on me and started talking about...something. Not wanting to appear rude, I continued the conversation, but I didn't joke to much or flirt or anything. He ended up asking for my AIM, lol. But I rarely get on AIM anyway. Haven't talked to him since. Seriously though, I think I found out all I needed to know, and based off how eager he was acting, I think I only would have led him on by talking with him further.

Man, check out all the NT ladies in this thread who can relate, lol.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I say y'all embrace your cold-hearted bitchiness and go with it!
    Sometimes there is no alternative....some of 'em can be pretty damn persistent.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO