Another cut and paste!

U.S. Presidents:
    Alexander the Great
    John Adams, 2nd US president.
    [Adams appears to have been competing with
    Thomas Jefferson to see who would live the
    longest. ("Jefferson surv...")]
    James A. Garfield (who could reportedly write Latin
    with one hand and Greek with the other, simultaneously)
    Rutherford B. Hayes
    Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    Lewis Carrol, author (Alice in Wonderland)
    Julia Child
    Suzanne Pleshette
    George Carlin
    Valerie Harper
    John Candy
    John Sununu
    Weird Al Yankovick
    Marilyn Vos Savant
    Alfred Hitchcock
    Tom Hanks
    David Spade
    Cline Dion
    Matthew Perry, Chandler ("Friends")
    Rodney Dangerfield

Fictional Characters:
    "Q" (Star Trek--The Next Generation)
    Shirley Feeney (Laverne and Shirley)
    Bugs Bunny
    Wile E. Coyote
    Garfield the cat
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Man for all seasons Array dynamiteninja's Avatar

Tom Hanks
    Jon Stewart
    Conan O Brien
    Bruce Dickinson
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Matthew Perry
    Sacha Baron Cohen
    Hugh Laurie
    Ricky Gervais
    Sarah Silverman
    Billie Joe Armstrong
    Eddie Izzard
    Willem Dafoe
    Jim Carrey

Quentin Tarantino
    Alfred Hitchcock
    Billy Wilder
    Francis Ford Coppola
    Michel Gondry

Lewis Caroll
    Lord Byron
    Oscar Wilde
    Hunter S Thompson
    Truman Capote
    Douglas Adams
    Hilaire Belloc
    Ray Bradbury
    Roald Dahl
    Christopher Marlowe

Walt Disney
    Hunter S Thompson
    4w5 sp

Doc Brown

The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    ILE None

Dude, the thread wasn't about people doing lists, it was about discussing mistyping.
    1) why the hell did people start posting lists without any explanation what so ever
    2) thanks to that the thread is merged with something unrelated.

Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar

meh. by the looks of it, it would have taken less time to make a list of who isn't an ENTP.
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery

Alexander the Terrible Array yenom's Avatar

Perhaps we could alll just post one entp and post a descripution of that person.

I'll start first

Larry Ellision

Drop out of university of chicargo because he hated schools. Think that school is teaching parrot learning and definite right and wrongs, which he detests. Has a very low attention span. Fail tests frequntly by handing blank papers to teachers as a way of chjallenging authority he disagreed with. Job roll for 10+ years aimilessly not knowing what is best for himself. Learned compuiter programming in Universityt of Chicargo (which he did not graudate from ) and joined IBM. Got involved in a project from CIA named Oracle because of a stroke of luck. Founded Oracle based on a paper by Edgar Frank Codd on relational databased. Made billions and is a lavish spender.
    Consistent procrastinator and late for appointment. Thinks highly of Apple and steve jobs. '

Made a speech in yale university mocking people who followed status quo and authority instead of following his own path:

"Graduates of Yale University, I apologize if you have endured this type of prologue before, but I want you to do something for me. Please, take a good look around you. Look at the classmate on your left. Look at the classmate on your right. Now, consider this: five years from now, 10 years from now, even 30 years from now, odds are the person on your left is going to be a loser. The person on your right, meanwhile, will also be a loser. And you, in the middle? What can you expect? Loser. Loserhood. Loser Cum Laude.

"In fact, as I look out before me today, I don't see a thousand hopes for a bright tomorrow. I don't see a thousand future leaders in a thousand industries. I see a thousand losers.

"You're upset. That's understandable. After all, how can I, Lawrence 'Larry' Ellison, college dropout, have the audacity to spout such heresy to the graduating class of one of the nation's most prestigious institutions? I'll tell you why. Because I, Lawrence "Larry" Ellison, second richest man on the planet, am a college dropout, and you are not.

"Because Bill Gates, richest man on the planet -- for now, anyway -- is a college dropout, and you are not.

"Because Paul Allen, the third richest man on the planet, dropped out of college, and you did not.

"And for good measure, because Michael Dell, No. 9 on the list and moving up fast, is a college dropout, and you, yet again, are not.

"Hmm... you're very upset. That's understandable. So let me stroke your egos for a moment by pointing out, quite sincerely, that your diplomas were not attained in vain. Most of you, I imagine, have spent four to five years here, and in many ways what you've learned and endured will serve you well in the years ahead. You've established good work habits. You've established a network of people that will help you down the road. And you've established what will be lifelong relationships with the word 'therapy.' All that of is good. For in truth, you will need that network. You will need those strong work habits. You will need that therapy.

"You will need them because you didn't drop out, and so you will never be among the richest people in the world. Oh sure, you may, perhaps, work your way up to No. 10 or No. 11, like Steve Ballmer. But then, I don't have to tell you who he really works for, do I? And for the record, he dropped out of grad school. Bit of a late bloomer.

"Finally, I realize that many of you, and hopefully by now most of you, are wondering, 'Is there anything I can do? Is there any hope for me at all?' Actually, no. It's too late. You've absorbed too much, think you know too much. You're not 19 anymore. You have a built-in cap, and I'm not referring to the mortar boards on your heads.

"Hmm... you're really very upset. That's understandable. So perhaps this would be a good time to bring up the silver lining. Not for you, Class of '00. You are a write-off, so I'll let you slink off to your pathetic $200,000-a-year jobs, where your checks will be signed by former classmates who dropped out two years ago.

"Instead, I want to give hope to any underclassmen here today. I say to you, and I can't stress this enough: leave. Pack your things and your ideas and don't come back. Drop out. Start up.

"For I can tell you that a cap and gown will keep you down just as surely as these security guards dragging me off this stage are keeping me dow..."
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    diablo cody
    rose mcgowan
    I think they're both ESTPs.

Oh wait, a cursory google search just informed me that thinks "Diablo Cody has a way with words". My bad. She must be intuitive then.
    I don't wanna!

Default mean they all weren't famous?
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    3w4 sx/so

Einstein, Thomas Edison..
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Welcome to Sunnyside Array Mondo's Avatar

Edison and Tesla are both ENTP's.

Douglas Adams is most likely an ENTP, possibly an INTP.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx