User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 74

  1. #41
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Something's wrong with INFJ's being predominantly 4's... IxxJs have a too strong superego... It should be related to enneagram 1 or another one that's related to superego...

    Enneagram 1 - Ni or Si

    Enneagram 2 - Fe

    Enneagram 3 - Fi or Fe?

    Enneagram 4 - Fi

    Enneagram 5 - Te or Ti?

    Enneagram 6 - Fe or Te?

    Enneagram 7 - Se or Ne (id)

    Enneagram 8 - Se or Te

    Enneagram 9 - Si?

    There seems to be a gradual transition between the functions... couldn't exactly pinpoint it... For instance in, 2-3-4 there seems to be a transition from Fe to Fi... In 4-5-6 there seems to be a transition from Fi to Ti to Te?

    So it appears Ni-Fe and Si-Fe i.e. IxFJ would require 1w2... so does that mean 1w9 more suited to IxTJ....?

    Fi-Se i.e. IxFP would require 3w4 or 4w3 and a 7w8 7w6 or 7w8...

    Ti-Ne would require 5w6?

    Anyway, I can see IxFPs being crowded around 3 and 4 and IxTPs around 5..

    I would expect IxxJs to be concentrated around 1 2 and 9 though...

    Ne and Se doms (and perhaps Te-doms) concentrated around 7 and 8 seems to be normal...

    I would expect 7 and 8 main types to be of the sx variant... and Ne and Se-aux types i.e. 3 and 4 to be sp/sx variant...
    Yes, your personal conjecture should override >10,000 data points


  2. #42
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yes, your personal conjecture should override >10,000 data points

    How many of them are accurate do you think...? What's the degree of confidence?

    I missed that this puts you in a conflict of interest though...

    My conclusion hinges on the assumption that IxxJs are superego dominant types who berate themselves for even small mistakes particularly till their late 20s...

  3. #43

    Default

    Not to say either of you are wrong, but how we know the original findings are accurate?
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian


    At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.

  4. #44
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    How many of them are accurate do you think...? What's the degree of confidence?

    I missed that this puts you in a conflict of interest though...

    My conclusion hinges on the assumption that IxxJs are superego dominant types who berate themselves for even small mistakes particularly till their late 20s...
    See below.

    How does this put me in a conflict of interest?

    I am about as superego as it gets.

    (Ok, not entirely true, a 162 tritype is as superego as it gets)

    (But my core type, 6SS is as superego as it gets.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Not to say either of you are wrong, but how we know the original findings are accurate?
    Honestly, I fucking hate you people.

    (Just kidding, I don't hate you.)

    Why should we simply presume that they're inaccurate?

    Why not presume that with >10,000 data points, it's at least SOME kind of evidence (albeit perhaps not perfect).

    PERHAPS we should take note that the results look EXTREMELY SIMILAR to what Blackcat (one of the most knowledgable people about the Enneagram here) conjectured before I even put them together

    Or, perhaps I should just stop wasting my fucking time explaining the fucking obvious to people who use Ti.

    Honestly, I fucking hate you people.

    (No, really, I don't)

    (Ok, I kinda do)

  5. #45
    Senior Member yeghor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    See below.

    How does this put me in a conflict of interest?

    I am about as superego as it gets.

    (Ok, not entirely true, a 162 tritype is as superego as it gets)

    (But my core type, 6SS is as superego as it gets.)



    Honestly, I fucking hate you people.

    (Just kidding, I don't hate you.)

    Why should we simply presume that they're inaccurate?

    Why not presume that with >10,000 data points, it's at least SOME kind of evidence (albeit perhaps not perfect).

    PERHAPS we should take note that the results look EXTREMELY SIMILAR to what Blackcat (one of the most knowledgable people about the Enneagram here) conjectured before I even put them together

    Or, perhaps I should just stop wasting my fucking time explaining the fucking obvious to people who use Ti.

    Honestly, I fucking hate you people.

    (No, really, I don't)

    (Ok, I kinda do)
    Check IxxJ concentration on black cat's diagram...

    10000 data gives us a trend about how people type themselves not their true type...

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    See below.

    How does this put me in a conflict of interest?

    I am about as superego as it gets.

    (Ok, not entirely true, a 162 tritype is as superego as it gets)

    (But my core type, 6SS is as superego as it gets.)



    Honestly, I fucking hate you people.

    (Just kidding, I don't hate you.)

    Why should we simply presume that they're inaccurate?

    Why not presume that with >10,000 data points, it's at least SOME kind of evidence (albeit perhaps not perfect).

    PERHAPS we should take note that the results look EXTREMELY SIMILAR to what Blackcat (one of the most knowledgable people about the Enneagram here) conjectured before I even put them together

    Or, perhaps I should just stop wasting my fucking time explaining the fucking obvious to people who use Ti.

    Honestly, I fucking hate you people.

    (No, really, I don't)

    (Ok, I kinda do)
    I'm not presuming it's wrong. I commend you for taking the time and energy to collect the data. I just wouldn't be 100% certain of its accuracy, not to say that you are 100% certain..

    At the same time, yeghor does make some broad guesses/assumptions with zero evidence to back it up. But that doesn't mean he is wrong either.

    also, this is a good point that should be considered with your data, a very large grain of salt, if you will:

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    10000 data gives us a trend about how people type themselves not their true type...
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian


    At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.

  7. #47
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Check IxxJ concentration on black cat's diagram...
    I don't even want to ask (nor start down this path with you)...

    10000 data gives us a trend about how people type themselves not their true type...
    If you think the mistypes are so bad as to skew the data so badly as your original response implies, then you're smoking something.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I don't even want to ask (nor start down this path with you)...



    If you think the mistypes are so bad as to skew the data so badly as your original response implies, then you're smoking something.
    It may not be enough to skew the data A LOT, but it is a point that should still be considered and mentioned when presenting such statistics.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian


    At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.

  9. #49
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I'm not presuming it's wrong. I commend you for taking the time and energy to collect the data. I just wouldn't be 100% certain of its accuracy, not to say that you are 100% certain..

    At the same time, yeghor does make some broad guesses/assumptions with zero evidence to back it up. But that doesn't mean he is wrong either.

    also, this is a good point that should be considered with your data, a very large grain of salt, if you will:
    Yes, I already take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt.

    Having to explain that over and over again is annoying and bothersome

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Having to explain that over and over again is annoying and bothersome
    indeed. sorry if I ruffled feathers. Not my intent.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian


    At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] hey intp, how lonely are you??
    By yasin in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 06:41 PM
  2. So how common are balanced wings anyway?
    By Etherea in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 08:35 PM
  3. [INTP] how are INTP look wise?
    By think2much in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:02 AM
  4. [E9] What are INTP 9s like?
    By Asterion in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:02 PM
  5. How simlilar are INTP'S and INFP'S?
    By Lady_X in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO