• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Do you HATE Guessing Games?

foodeater

MBTI Type
PINT
I've got a friend that does this a lot and it annoys the hell out of me.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dislike guessing games.

I tend to guess sarcastically.

Female: Ooh ooh, guess what!?
- You're pregnant?

Male: Ooh ooh, guess what!?
- Your balls finally dropped?

Tewt

MBTI Type
ENTP
Nope, cant stand them. They rank right up there with the "i've got something to tell you, but cant tell you now" bullshit. At that point I dont even want to know.

deleted
I don't like guessing games for the same reason I don't like when people have to address me by my name 3 times when they want to talk to me, when I'm the only person in the room. There are circumstances for everything.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
No, I rather like them, so much so that I'll tell someone, "wait don't tell me!" and start guessing. I also have the perhaps annoying habit of making people guess sometimes instead of just telling them outright.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
I wonder how this thread correlates with people's reactions to "spoilers".

Qre:us

the really arbitrary ones, I just see as a challenge to think of something that's totally sure to be more interesting than what they actually have in their hand, bag, whatever.

:laugh: I do something similar with gfs who come bubbling in with a 'guess what I paid for this shopping item?!'/guess the sale. (cuz I have no interest in such shyte)

Me, nonchalantly, guess a ridiculously low price: $5?

Friend: :(
$10!! How can this EVER be sold for $5?!! I'm lucky I got it for $10, you know! WTH?!! Have you seen this somewhere else for $5??!!!

:steam: YOU SUCK!

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
LOL

but dont you just wonder what would come out of your mouth if you bothered to look past your perception of the person's intelligence/motives and made a conscious effort to think in that direction? the results might surprise you

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh how funny...wait can i post in here even?

but i am the opposite...i guess things all the time...constantly.. by myself even...i guess what number something will be or what someone will say or whatever all the time. the guessing is more fun than the knowing i think.