Do you think I hate guessing games?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

When I'm given no clues it ticks me off to no end. The problem is it's always girls who do that to me so knuckle sandwich tends to be an inappropriate response to 3x "Nope, guess again!".
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Fuck that, love guessing games.

MBTI
    ENTP

I hate those games too and I usually use my guesses against them.

mother: "hey, guess how much I paid for this....." (thinks she got a really good deal and wants me to guess high)
    me: "2 cents"

I'm evil.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    When I'm given no clues it ticks me off to no end. The problem is it's always girls who do that to me so knuckle sandwich tends to be an inappropriate response to 3x "Nope, guess again!".
    Just guess things which either makes them blush or cuts close to their vunerabilities... the former works well if their pretty..the second if they ain't..

Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose View Post
    Do any other INTJs, or maybe NT's in general, have this problem or am I just nuts?
    Take a guess.

MBTI
    nnnn

I was going to say "guess", but by now that'd be kind of lame.

Most of the time, I get majorly irritated by them. Especially if power politics are involved. I like them when they are challenging and actually can be "guessed".

MBTI
    INFJ

Yeah I must agree that that gets old and irritating. Especially the mild teasing when I didn't get it right. Same thing with "hard-to-get.

Senior Member Misty_Mountain_Rose's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Word.

If it's a mystery I can unpuzzle using ingenuity or wit, sure, that's fun. (If I have the time.)

If it's just random guessing and luck, well... guess which finger I'm holding up?
    Thats what I'm talkin about LOL

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Yay for digging random posts out of the woodwork that were long thought to be dead!

My methodology? Pick a random number (in this case #41) and go to that page, then scan it for anything interesting!

In this case, we have... random games. Because they suck. Seriously whot's the point of a game where yeu have absolutely no skill involved? Yay it's great if... yeu know... yeu have absolutely no skill I guess, and just kind of suck at everything yeu do, and want an even playing field against people who have far more talent, skill, practice and dedication... otherwise there's really no purpose in it.

These have bothered me for awhile as well, just totally 'skill-less' games in generla, not just random ones.

Furthermore, there are extensions... trivia games also irk me. They're not about skill or ability that can be taught as such, it's just random junk to know, and not even useful stuff either, usually trivia is just that... trivial, nothing of importance that even if yeu knew it at one time yeu probably forgot because it wasn't worth remembering.

Or better yet... crossword puzzles. Trivia, with just enough vague wannabe skill as to try to imply that it's not a trivia game when it still is. Sudoku's are definately a major improovement... same concept as a crossword, but minus the trivia, yeu already know everything that has to go into the slots, there's no previous-information required to be known. And yeu don't have to be able to spell well, which's always a bonus for me >.>;;

But seriously, why do people make these horrid games in the first place that can't even realistically be called GAMES, since games require interaction...?

And thus concludes tonight's edition of digging random posts out of the woodwork that were long thought to be dead!