• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Different flavors of INTJ - INTJs, id love your opinion on this

Brch

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8/3
Some INTJ flavors I've noticed based on N-Gram...If you're an INTJ you may fall under multiple categories based on your tritype, etc....

In no particular order:

1. The Nerd INTJs

Most likely core 5 or 6w5...The most intellectual of the INTJs...Spends all their time philosophizing/intellectualizing on the armchair and/or engaging in intellectual arguments with random people on the internet (favorite topic: which type has highest IQ??!!) and only on some occasion gets up and actually do something in the real world (unless they're 3-fixed or 8-fixed...3/8 fixers are more industrious)...The most INTP-ish of the INTJs, especially if ILI-Ni...The ILI-Te subtype of this INTJ flavor probably make the best strategist/mastermind...usually underdeveloped Se...

2. The High-Achieving INTJs

Core 3 or 3 fixers...Highly ambitious/hard-working INTJs...utilizes that Ni-Te mindpower to maximize achievements and becoming valedictorians and beating the shit out of their competitors...Similar to the Conqueror INTJ except that they may not necessarily be fixated on achieving World Domination and their ambition therefore is more of the "normal" range whereas the conqueror INTJs' ambitions are much more extraordinary/grandiose...

3. The Take-Over-The-World Syndrome/Conqueror INTJs

Either 8 fixed 3 or 3 fixed 8 INTJs...Most Power hungry INTJ...literally trying to take over the world...Most aggressive/expressive/don't-fuck-with-me INTJ...Most ENTJ-ish INTJs...can be downright confused for ENTJs except that the function order is Ni-Te-Fi-Se...Chances are he'll be of the ILI-Te subtype...higher Te and Se levels....most ambitious/militaristic/charismatic/action-oriented/strong-willed/ruthless/egotistical INTJ - more ruthless in achieving his grandiose ambitions (especially if 8w7 fixed)...Empire builders and enjoys being emperors...

4. The Special Snowflake Syndrome INTJs

Most likely 4-fixed INTJs or INTJs with strong connection to 4...Least ambitious INTJs due to lack of connection to 3...Armchair philosophizing tendency heightened due to withdrawn nature of type 4...More emo INTJs...Goes around accusing INTJs of other enneagram types of not being INTJs just because they can't relate to them...Enjoys hunting sensors on the internetz...

5. The "Soft" INTJs

Phobic 6 and 9 INTJs...They just want peace and security....leave them alone...

6. The Moralizing INTJs

INTJs with strong connection to 1...Most "noble" INTJ, less sociopathic...can be crusaders with reformist/social justice tendencies...stronger connection with Fi...More subjective...Can be FP-ish in terms of their defense of "Values"...when he enters the Type 1 righteous-rage critical/judgmental mode he can be annoying as fuck (especially if 1w2 fixed)

Completely accurate, I am 3 fixed 8... many people consider me an extrovert, but this is only my strategy to take over the world

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm an INTJ who is Enneagram 4w5 sp/so, probably because I have overdeveloped Fi and underdeveloped Te. I have noticed that I am a lot more emotional, more sensitive than most INTJs seem to be. I am also a musician, not a scientist like many are.

But no way in hell am I an INFJ, the differences are glaring from talking to them.

I am a 4w5 also... and a musician.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some INTJ flavors I've noticed based on N-Gram...If you're an INTJ you may fall under multiple categories based on your tritype, etc....

In no particular order:

1. The Nerd INTJs

Most likely core 5 or 6w5...The most intellectual of the INTJs...Spends all their time philosophizing/intellectualizing on the armchair and/or engaging in intellectual arguments with random people on the internet (favorite topic: which type has highest IQ??!!) and only on some occasion gets up and actually do something in the real world (unless they're 3-fixed or 8-fixed...3/8 fixers are more industrious)...The most INTP-ish of the INTJs, especially if ILI-Ni...The ILI-Te subtype of this INTJ flavor probably make the best strategist/mastermind...usually underdeveloped Se...
Yup that's me ILI-Te with underdeveloped Se. [MENTION=15318]Evee[/MENTION] have been saying I'm 6w5

Core 3 or 3 fixers...Highly ambitious/hard-working INTJs...utilizes that Ni-Te mindpower to maximize achievements and becoming valedictorians and beating the shit out of their competitors...Similar to the Conqueror INTJ except that they may not necessarily be fixated on achieving World Domination and their ambition therefore is more of the "normal" range whereas the conqueror INTJs' ambitions are much more extraordinary/grandiose...
Not me at all.

Either 8 fixed 3 or 3 fixed 8 INTJs...Most Power hungry INTJ...literally trying to take over the world...Most aggressive/expressive/don't-fuck-with-me INTJ...Most ENTJ-ish INTJs...can be downright confused for ENTJs except that the function order is Ni-Te-Fi-Se...Chances are he'll be of the ILI-Te subtype...higher Te and Se levels....most ambitious/militaristic/charismatic/action-oriented/strong-willed/ruthless/egotistical INTJ - more ruthless in achieving his grandiose ambitions (especially if 8w7 fixed)...Empire builders and enjoys being emperors...
Oh when I get ruthless, especially when someone backs me into a corner. like 10% of the time. (I try to kill this)

Most likely 4-fixed INTJs or INTJs with strong connection to 4...Least ambitious INTJs due to lack of connection to 3...Armchair philosophizing tendency heightened due to withdrawn nature of type 4...More emo INTJs...Goes around accusing INTJs of other enneagram types of not being INTJs just because they can't relate to them...Enjoys hunting sensors on the internetz...
Oh man I've been searching for Se like in forever. Kinda feel guilty about it. Reminds me of another INTJ-4 ;)

5. The "Soft" INTJs

Maybe...? My tritype seems to go from 451 to 459. Like just leave me alone already, I don't know everything.

6. The Moralizing INTJs

INTJs with strong connection to 1...Most "noble" INTJ, less sociopathic...can be crusaders with reformist/social justice tendencies...stronger connection with Fi...More subjective...Can be FP-ish in terms of their defense of "Values"...when he enters the Type 1 righteous-rage critical/judgmental mode he can be annoying as fuck (especially if 1w2 fixed)
Dammit, that's me, my Fi is damn high and yeah I can get like that. Funny how some would report me for calling them names when they themselves did it. Meh, who cares :bored:

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
The main types of INTJs seem to be (in order of how common they are) 5w6, 6w5, 5w4 and 4w5.

The standout here is that all these types have some connection to 5.

1, 3 and even more so 8 type INTJs seem pretty rare, and while it's theoretically possible, INTJs of other Enneagram types would be pretty rare IMO, simply due to the basic nature of INTJ-ness...

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

In no particular order:

1. The Nerd INTJs

5. The "Soft" INTJs

6. The Moralizing INTJs

*admires this summary in awe*

Call me a Nerd any day...

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

In no particular order:

1. The Nerd INTJs

5. The "Soft" INTJs

6. The Moralizing INTJs

Thread necro but this is brilliant.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I should make something like this but for the INFJ. I don't feel very confident, though, due to my limited knowledge of the cognitive functions and what they truly stand for.
Great thread.

Personality Analyst

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ah, finally a Baskin Robbins thread about INTJs :thumbup:

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreed. I can vouch for type 1, except for the use of "more subjective". I think a more accurate expression is having more conviction.

You mean type 6? Type 1 doesn't mention 'more subjective'. Crusading sums them up pretty well. And add the huuuurt when others don't agree with their crusades... :mad:

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The main types of INTJs seem to be (in order of how common they are) 5w6, 6w5, 5w4 and 4w5.

The standout here is that all these types have some connection to 5.

1, 3 and even more so 8 type INTJs seem pretty rare, and while it's theoretically possible, INTJs of other Enneagram types would be pretty rare IMO, simply due to the basic nature of INTJ-ness...

I have an 8 in my tritype...

Personality Analyst

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You mean type 6? Type 1 doesn't mention 'more subjective'. Crusading sums them up pretty well. And add the huuuurt when others don't agree with their crusades... :mad:

According to the post:

childofprodigy said:
6. The Moralizing INTJs

Type 6 is listed under #1 and #5. As for the crusades thing, it probably applies more to unhealthy type 1s and moreso for 1w2. I don't like people shoving their values down my throat, so I extend to others the same courtesy :)

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
According to the post:

Type 6 is listed under #1 and #5. As for the crusades thing, it probably applies more to unhealthy type 1s and moreso for 1w2. I don't like people shoving their values down my throat, so I extend to others the same courtesy :)

Yeah, #6 is what you meant, and it's about enneagram 1, that's all I was checking.

and this description is the one which you yourself most identify with?

Personality Analyst

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, #6 is what you meant, and it's about enneagram 1, that's all I was checking.

and this description is the one which you yourself most identify with?

Yes. I have a strong Fi, and come across as FP-ish when defending values that are being attacked or violated without justification. People get shocked when they see me flare up in these moments, as usually I appear calm and aloof.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think my brother is INTJ 9w1. Very personable for an INTJ. Thought he was a 5w6 but I think he's too gentle for one. 9w1/5w6/2w1 I think.

Contrast with my ESFJ 9w1 mom.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think I'm a combo of 2 and 3.