User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 43

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8/3
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    Some INTJ flavors I've noticed based on N-Gram...If you're an INTJ you may fall under multiple categories based on your tritype, etc....

    In no particular order:

    1. The Nerd INTJs

    Most likely core 5 or 6w5...The most intellectual of the INTJs...Spends all their time philosophizing/intellectualizing on the armchair and/or engaging in intellectual arguments with random people on the internet (favorite topic: which type has highest IQ??!!) and only on some occasion gets up and actually do something in the real world (unless they're 3-fixed or 8-fixed...3/8 fixers are more industrious)...The most INTP-ish of the INTJs, especially if ILI-Ni...The ILI-Te subtype of this INTJ flavor probably make the best strategist/mastermind...usually underdeveloped Se...

    2. The High-Achieving INTJs

    Core 3 or 3 fixers...Highly ambitious/hard-working INTJs...utilizes that Ni-Te mindpower to maximize achievements and becoming valedictorians and beating the shit out of their competitors...Similar to the Conqueror INTJ except that they may not necessarily be fixated on achieving World Domination and their ambition therefore is more of the "normal" range whereas the conqueror INTJs' ambitions are much more extraordinary/grandiose...

    3. The Take-Over-The-World Syndrome/Conqueror INTJs

    Either 8 fixed 3 or 3 fixed 8 INTJs...Most Power hungry INTJ...literally trying to take over the world...Most aggressive/expressive/don't-fuck-with-me INTJ...Most ENTJ-ish INTJs...can be downright confused for ENTJs except that the function order is Ni-Te-Fi-Se...Chances are he'll be of the ILI-Te subtype...higher Te and Se levels....most ambitious/militaristic/charismatic/action-oriented/strong-willed/ruthless/egotistical INTJ - more ruthless in achieving his grandiose ambitions (especially if 8w7 fixed)...Empire builders and enjoys being emperors...

    4. The Special Snowflake Syndrome INTJs

    Most likely 4-fixed INTJs or INTJs with strong connection to 4...Least ambitious INTJs due to lack of connection to 3...Armchair philosophizing tendency heightened due to withdrawn nature of type 4...More emo INTJs...Goes around accusing INTJs of other enneagram types of not being INTJs just because they can't relate to them...Enjoys hunting sensors on the internetz...

    5. The "Soft" INTJs

    Phobic 6 and 9 INTJs...They just want peace and security....leave them alone...

    6. The Moralizing INTJs

    INTJs with strong connection to 1...Most "noble" INTJ, less sociopathic...can be crusaders with reformist/social justice tendencies...stronger connection with Fi...More subjective...Can be FP-ish in terms of their defense of "Values"...when he enters the Type 1 righteous-rage critical/judgmental mode he can be annoying as fuck (especially if 1w2 fixed)
    Completely accurate, I am 3 fixed 8... many people consider me an extrovert, but this is only my strategy to take over the world

  2. #22
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I'm an INTJ who is Enneagram 4w5 sp/so, probably because I have overdeveloped Fi and underdeveloped Te. I have noticed that I am a lot more emotional, more sensitive than most INTJs seem to be. I am also a musician, not a scientist like many are.

    But no way in hell am I an INFJ, the differences are glaring from talking to them.
    I am a 4w5 also... and a musician.
    Likes JayR7 liked this post

  3. #23
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    Some INTJ flavors I've noticed based on N-Gram...If you're an INTJ you may fall under multiple categories based on your tritype, etc....

    In no particular order:

    1. The Nerd INTJs

    Most likely core 5 or 6w5...The most intellectual of the INTJs...Spends all their time philosophizing/intellectualizing on the armchair and/or engaging in intellectual arguments with random people on the internet (favorite topic: which type has highest IQ??!!) and only on some occasion gets up and actually do something in the real world (unless they're 3-fixed or 8-fixed...3/8 fixers are more industrious)...The most INTP-ish of the INTJs, especially if ILI-Ni...The ILI-Te subtype of this INTJ flavor probably make the best strategist/mastermind...usually underdeveloped Se...
    Yup that's me ILI-Te with underdeveloped Se. @Evee have been saying I'm 6w5

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    2. The High-Achieving INTJs

    Core 3 or 3 fixers...Highly ambitious/hard-working INTJs...utilizes that Ni-Te mindpower to maximize achievements and becoming valedictorians and beating the shit out of their competitors...Similar to the Conqueror INTJ except that they may not necessarily be fixated on achieving World Domination and their ambition therefore is more of the "normal" range whereas the conqueror INTJs' ambitions are much more extraordinary/grandiose...
    Not me at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    3. The Take-Over-The-World Syndrome/Conqueror INTJs

    Either 8 fixed 3 or 3 fixed 8 INTJs...Most Power hungry INTJ...literally trying to take over the world...Most aggressive/expressive/don't-fuck-with-me INTJ...Most ENTJ-ish INTJs...can be downright confused for ENTJs except that the function order is Ni-Te-Fi-Se...Chances are he'll be of the ILI-Te subtype...higher Te and Se levels....most ambitious/militaristic/charismatic/action-oriented/strong-willed/ruthless/egotistical INTJ - more ruthless in achieving his grandiose ambitions (especially if 8w7 fixed)...Empire builders and enjoys being emperors...
    Oh when I get ruthless, especially when someone backs me into a corner. like 10% of the time. (I try to kill this)

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    4. The Special Snowflake Syndrome INTJs

    Most likely 4-fixed INTJs or INTJs with strong connection to 4...Least ambitious INTJs due to lack of connection to 3...Armchair philosophizing tendency heightened due to withdrawn nature of type 4...More emo INTJs...Goes around accusing INTJs of other enneagram types of not being INTJs just because they can't relate to them...Enjoys hunting sensors on the internetz...
    Oh man I've been searching for Se like in forever. Kinda feel guilty about it. Reminds me of another INTJ-4

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    5. The "Soft" INTJs

    Phobic 6 and 9 INTJs...They just want peace and security....leave them alone...
    Maybe...? My tritype seems to go from 451 to 459. Like just leave me alone already, I don't know everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    6. The Moralizing INTJs

    INTJs with strong connection to 1...Most "noble" INTJ, less sociopathic...can be crusaders with reformist/social justice tendencies...stronger connection with Fi...More subjective...Can be FP-ish in terms of their defense of "Values"...when he enters the Type 1 righteous-rage critical/judgmental mode he can be annoying as fuck (especially if 1w2 fixed)
    Dammit, that's me, my Fi is damn high and yeah I can get like that. Funny how some would report me for calling them names when they themselves did it. Meh, who cares

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    The main types of INTJs seem to be (in order of how common they are) 5w6, 6w5, 5w4 and 4w5.

    The standout here is that all these types have some connection to 5.

    1, 3 and even more so 8 type INTJs seem pretty rare, and while it's theoretically possible, INTJs of other Enneagram types would be pretty rare IMO, simply due to the basic nature of INTJ-ness...

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    686

    Default

    If I was an INTJ i'd be a special little snowflake, the rest sound boring.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Rambling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    Some INTJ flavors I've noticed based on N-Gram...If you're an INTJ you may fall under multiple categories based on your tritype, etc....

    In no particular order:

    1. The Nerd INTJs

    Most likely core 5 or 6w5...The most intellectual of the INTJs...Spends all their time philosophizing/intellectualizing on the armchair and/or engaging in intellectual arguments with random people on the internet (favorite topic: which type has highest IQ??!!) and only on some occasion gets up and actually do something in the real world (unless they're 3-fixed or 8-fixed...3/8 fixers are more industrious)...The most INTP-ish of the INTJs, especially if ILI-Ni...The ILI-Te subtype of this INTJ flavor probably make the best strategist/mastermind...usually underdeveloped Se...

    2. The High-Achieving INTJs

    Core 3 or 3 fixers...Highly ambitious/hard-working INTJs...utilizes that Ni-Te mindpower to maximize achievements and becoming valedictorians and beating the shit out of their competitors...Similar to the Conqueror INTJ except that they may not necessarily be fixated on achieving World Domination and their ambition therefore is more of the "normal" range whereas the conqueror INTJs' ambitions are much more extraordinary/grandiose...

    3. The Take-Over-The-World Syndrome/Conqueror INTJs

    Either 8 fixed 3 or 3 fixed 8 INTJs...Most Power hungry INTJ...literally trying to take over the world...Most aggressive/expressive/don't-fuck-with-me INTJ...Most ENTJ-ish INTJs...can be downright confused for ENTJs except that the function order is Ni-Te-Fi-Se...Chances are he'll be of the ILI-Te subtype...higher Te and Se levels....most ambitious/militaristic/charismatic/action-oriented/strong-willed/ruthless/egotistical INTJ - more ruthless in achieving his grandiose ambitions (especially if 8w7 fixed)...Empire builders and enjoys being emperors...

    4. The Special Snowflake Syndrome INTJs

    Most likely 4-fixed INTJs or INTJs with strong connection to 4...Least ambitious INTJs due to lack of connection to 3...Armchair philosophizing tendency heightened due to withdrawn nature of type 4...More emo INTJs...Goes around accusing INTJs of other enneagram types of not being INTJs just because they can't relate to them...Enjoys hunting sensors on the internetz...

    5. The "Soft" INTJs

    Phobic 6 and 9 INTJs...They just want peace and security....leave them alone...

    6. The Moralizing INTJs

    INTJs with strong connection to 1...Most "noble" INTJ, less sociopathic...can be crusaders with reformist/social justice tendencies...stronger connection with Fi...More subjective...Can be FP-ish in terms of their defense of "Values"...when he enters the Type 1 righteous-rage critical/judgmental mode he can be annoying as fuck (especially if 1w2 fixed)
    *admires this summary in awe*

    Call me a Nerd any day...

  7. #27
    Senior Member Rambling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    Some INTJ flavors I've noticed based on N-Gram...If you're an INTJ you may fall under multiple categories based on your tritype, etc....

    In no particular order:

    1. The Nerd INTJs

    Most likely core 5 or 6w5...The most intellectual of the INTJs...Spends all their time philosophizing/intellectualizing on the armchair and/or engaging in intellectual arguments with random people on the internet (favorite topic: which type has highest IQ??!!) and only on some occasion gets up and actually do something in the real world (unless they're 3-fixed or 8-fixed...3/8 fixers are more industrious)...The most INTP-ish of the INTJs, especially if ILI-Ni...The ILI-Te subtype of this INTJ flavor probably make the best strategist/mastermind...usually underdeveloped Se...

    2. The High-Achieving INTJs

    Core 3 or 3 fixers...Highly ambitious/hard-working INTJs...utilizes that Ni-Te mindpower to maximize achievements and becoming valedictorians and beating the shit out of their competitors...Similar to the Conqueror INTJ except that they may not necessarily be fixated on achieving World Domination and their ambition therefore is more of the "normal" range whereas the conqueror INTJs' ambitions are much more extraordinary/grandiose...

    3. The Take-Over-The-World Syndrome/Conqueror INTJs

    Either 8 fixed 3 or 3 fixed 8 INTJs...Most Power hungry INTJ...literally trying to take over the world...Most aggressive/expressive/don't-fuck-with-me INTJ...Most ENTJ-ish INTJs...can be downright confused for ENTJs except that the function order is Ni-Te-Fi-Se...Chances are he'll be of the ILI-Te subtype...higher Te and Se levels....most ambitious/militaristic/charismatic/action-oriented/strong-willed/ruthless/egotistical INTJ - more ruthless in achieving his grandiose ambitions (especially if 8w7 fixed)...Empire builders and enjoys being emperors...

    4. The Special Snowflake Syndrome INTJs

    Most likely 4-fixed INTJs or INTJs with strong connection to 4...Least ambitious INTJs due to lack of connection to 3...Armchair philosophizing tendency heightened due to withdrawn nature of type 4...More emo INTJs...Goes around accusing INTJs of other enneagram types of not being INTJs just because they can't relate to them...Enjoys hunting sensors on the internetz...

    5. The "Soft" INTJs

    Phobic 6 and 9 INTJs...They just want peace and security....leave them alone...

    6. The Moralizing INTJs

    INTJs with strong connection to 1...Most "noble" INTJ, less sociopathic...can be crusaders with reformist/social justice tendencies...stronger connection with Fi...More subjective...Can be FP-ish in terms of their defense of "Values"...when he enters the Type 1 righteous-rage critical/judgmental mode he can be annoying as fuck (especially if 1w2 fixed)
    Thread necro but this is brilliant.
    Likes Personality Analyst liked this post

  8. #28
    Member Personality Analyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambling View Post
    Thread necro but this is brilliant.
    Agreed. I can vouch for type 1, except for the use of "more subjective". I think a more accurate expression is having more conviction.
    "One man is worth ten thousand if he is extraordinary" - Heraclitus

  9. #29
    empress Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Enneagram
    947 so/sx
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    I should make something like this but for the INFJ. I don't feel very confident, though, due to my limited knowledge of the cognitive functions and what they truly stand for.
    Great thread.
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.

  10. #30
    Member Personality Analyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theforsaken View Post
    I should make something like this but for the INFJ. I don't feel very confident, though, due to my limited knowledge of the cognitive functions and what they truly stand for.
    Great thread.
    I ran into this before online, talking in depth about INFJ and all enneagram types: Positive Psychology Study: The INFJ-Enneatype Mix. Tell me what you think of it
    "One man is worth ten thousand if he is extraordinary" - Heraclitus
    Likes Punderstorm, Nørrsken liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Traditional Men -- I want your opinion on this.
    By kyuuei in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 05:08 PM
  2. Here We Go Again INTJs, I Need Your Advice on MBTI
    By WithoutaFace in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO