User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post

Do INTJ 5w4s get to exist?
    I've run into a handful of them in my time online. They are often oriented more toward art, architecture, writing, something with a strong aesthetic component, as opposed to the 5w6s who are more likely involved in technical pursuits. Lots of INTJs are in business as well; not sure of the enneatype representation there. I suspect trifix plays a strong role.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Do INTJ 5w4s get to exist?
    Yea man...checkout the Nerd INTJ section

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Yes there are two types of INTJs, one type is like the textbook INTJ you see in all profiles and other type of INTJ is different from the stereotype, but still uses NiTeFiSe
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I'm an INTJ who is Enneagram 4w5 sp/so, probably because I have overdeveloped Fi and underdeveloped Te. I have noticed that I am a lot more emotional, more sensitive than most INTJs seem to be. I am also a musician, not a scientist like many are.

But no way in hell am I an INFJ, the differences are glaring from talking to them.
    Last edited by Kullervo; 05-23-2014 at 11:25 PM.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I'm an INTJ who is Enneagram 4w5 sp/so, probably because I have overdeveloped Fi and underdeveloped Te. I have noticed that I am a lot more emotional, more sensitive than most INTJs seem to be. I am also a musician, not a scientist like many are.
    Some of us are both.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Some of us are both.
    Fair enough.

Also - I made a mistake in my above post. My Enneagram is 5w4, actually...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Fair enough.

Also - I made a mistake in my above post. My Enneagram is 5w4, actually...
    My comment was less a criticism than an observation. I have been surprised in my life how many scientists I meet who are also accomplished musicians. Not all are guaranteed to be INTJs or even 5's, but it is interesting how often this combination occurs.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    So, ive noticed that there are two completely different types of INTJs, its either enneagram and IV difference, or I have been mistyping.

Is this a thing, or am I miss typing? I'd love some feedback, lets start a convo about the two different types of intjs, if we could, GO!
    Two?

Well what i mean is two polar differnces.

Theres the chill and very inciteful intj that i see all over this forum, who i like alot. The same intj were the like able straight a students in highscholl who would help me with hw all the time and were always really cool.

There also a type of intj that is a total douche. Still great acheivements academically, competent in sports and related actuvities, but not nearly as pleasant. Much more conrolling and very in your face.

Now that im typing this i feel like an idiot bc it just sounds like im describing an entj, maybe i am, but i remember watching @Azure Flame 's videos a while ago and seeing him talk about these types of intjs that are really competitive (and obvious 3s) that are also intellectual (could be confused with istp), but totally different from intjs like (presumably you) and others on this forum, as well as nerdy yet loveable math and engineering professors around the world. Really sounds like im describing entjs, ha idk. Your turn to talk. Lol.

What do you think?
    That you need more first hand experiencce with different INTJs before you try and make sense of them.

Quote Originally Posted by childofprodigy View Post
    Some INTJ flavors I've noticed based on N-Gram...If you're an INTJ you may fall under multiple categories based on your tritype, etc....

In no particular order:

1. The Nerd INTJs

Most likely core 5 or 6w5...The most intellectual of the INTJs...Spends all their time philosophizing/intellectualizing on the armchair and/or engaging in intellectual arguments with random people on the internet (favorite topic: which type has highest IQ??!!) and only on some occasion gets up and actually do something in the real world (unless they're 3-fixed or 8-fixed...3/8 fixers are more industrious)...The most INTP-ish of the INTJs, especially if ILI-Ni...The ILI-Te subtype of this INTJ flavor probably make the best strategist/mastermind...usually underdeveloped Se...

2. The High-Achieving INTJs

Core 3 or 3 fixers...Highly ambitious/hard-working INTJs...utilizes that Ni-Te mindpower to maximize achievements and becoming valedictorians and beating the shit out of their competitors...Similar to the Conqueror INTJ except that they may not necessarily be fixated on achieving World Domination and their ambition therefore is more of the "normal" range whereas the conqueror INTJs' ambitions are much more extraordinary/grandiose...

3. The Take-Over-The-World Syndrome/Conqueror INTJs

Either 8 fixed 3 or 3 fixed 8 INTJs...Most Power hungry INTJ...literally trying to take over the world...Most aggressive/expressive/don't-fuck-with-me INTJ...Most ENTJ-ish INTJs...can be downright confused for ENTJs except that the function order is Ni-Te-Fi-Se...Chances are he'll be of the ILI-Te subtype...higher Te and Se levels....most ambitious/militaristic/charismatic/action-oriented/strong-willed/ruthless/egotistical INTJ - more ruthless in achieving his grandiose ambitions (especially if 8w7 fixed)...Empire builders and enjoys being emperors...

4. The Special Snowflake Syndrome INTJs

Most likely 4-fixed INTJs or INTJs with strong connection to 4...Least ambitious INTJs due to lack of connection to 3...Armchair philosophizing tendency heightened due to withdrawn nature of type 4...More emo INTJs...Goes around accusing INTJs of other enneagram types of not being INTJs just because they can't relate to them...Enjoys hunting sensors on the internetz...

5. The "Soft" INTJs

Phobic 6 and 9 INTJs...They just want peace and security....leave them alone...

6. The Moralizing INTJs

INTJs with strong connection to 1...Most "noble" INTJ, less sociopathic...can be crusaders with reformist/social justice tendencies...stronger connection with Fi...More subjective...Can be FP-ish in terms of their defense of "Values"...when he enters the Type 1 righteous-rage critical/judgmental mode he can be annoying as fuck (especially if 1w2 fixed)
    These two fit, depends on the day and the issue. I say this was a good assessement.

MBTI
    INFP

Theres the chill and very inciteful intj that i see all over this forum, who i like alot. The same intj were the like able straight a students in highscholl who would help me with hw all the time and were always really cool.
    That's my brother. My math teacher was also INTJ and similar, but a bit more social than my brother.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Pun intended, or Freudian slip?