xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

i'm a sweetheart and everybody loves me, i dunno wut y'all r talking about

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

We aren't illogical! I hate when people call us this it's so belittling and I feel like I'm being dismissed.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by RosieJones View Post
    We aren't illogical! I hate when people call us this it's so belittling and I feel like I'm being dismissed.
    il·log·i·cal

/i(l)ˈläjək(ə)l/

adjective
    adjective: illogical

lacking sense or clear, sound reasoning.
    In all honesty, if you don't dig down into the deeper underlying root and run off of feeling as if its just true then you will always be illogical. Possibly you are being dismissed because the person who sees this believes you dismissed finding a sense of clear or sound reasoning...but without that reasoning, its illogical due to the lack of clear or sound reasoning. Its sad because T actually supports F just as much as it can fight it. Logic is a complicated and funny beast that interleaves with data to create logical statements.

To top it off people frequently use statistics to define logical and illogical when logic is more of as true/false without the "probably" or "more then likely" qualifier. Then they have to "correct themselves because what they said was not really logical. My anal side of logic and logical. It makes a huge difference when it comes to reality.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    In all honesty, if you don't dig down into the deeper underlying root and run off of feeling as if its just true then you will always be illogical. Possibly you are being dismissed because the person who sees this believes you dismissed finding a sense of clear or sound reasoning...but without that reasoning, its illogical due to the lack of clear or sound reasoning. Its sad because T actually supports F just as much as it can fight it. Logic is a complicated and funny beast that interleaves with data to create logical statements.

To top it off people frequently use statistics to define logical and illogical when logic is more of as true/false without the "probably" or "more then likely" qualifier. Then they have to "correct themselves because what they said was not really logical. My anal side of logic and logical. It makes a huge difference when it comes to reality.
    True I am a feeler but why I feel something and what I choose to do about it isn't illogical. I think being logical doesn't depend on mbti type. It depends on the individual. I can experience emotion very intensely but I always let myself cool off before I make any decisions on it.

Also I just feel like I'm being dismissed on forums like this, where INFPs are described as illogical by Ts mainly. It frustrates me because they just make this huge generalisation about a type. I don't think types are illogical. Individuals are. They never give examples either of when INFPs are illogical but just make this general gesture that they are it's no evidence. That is illogical. Even if they had evidence of one INFP who said something illogical, that doesn't represent all INFPs.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Just want to mention I love my INTJ friend<3 We can talk about anything with no filter and laugh for hours. I agree that they have a great respect for people they genuinely like and trust.
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

MBTI
    INFJ

Good point to poster! My boss is INTJ and hard for me to deal with but he loves the INFP employee. Ive noticed if I 'tone it down' and slow it down to mirror the INFP my boss likes it. Ha! See, I'm learning!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk