User Tag List

First 3456 Last

figsfiggyfigs

we're not crazy......or mean... maybe a little controlling.. but not crazy!!!

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    ^ I've seen it happen too, it blows my mind away... One of my best-friends for once. It pisses the hell out of me... ><

They don't see what is wrong with a man behaving that way.

You're also right , I noticed that it's usually " unhealthy" ENTJ's that attempt this.
    It really is annoying. And I wouldn't assign that to type, I would assign that to just jerks in general. Maybe people stick ENTJ's with it more because perhaps it might stand out vs an introvert using more passive forms of subterfuge. But it's all the same game.

we're not crazy......or mean... maybe a little controlling.. but not crazy!!!

figsfiggyfigs

^ yes, but it does seem that they carry a lot of " attributes" usually associated with being an ENTJ... ...

ps. I like that last part. always makes me giggle

MBTI
    INTJ

haha old school.

As much as I've changed in the last 2 years I still stand by this thread.

The terrible reception doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I mean yes there could have been a more perfect example, but I made do with what I had in the moment.
    I wouldn't have been able to provide a perfect example verbatim otherwise because most of the time these sort of things happen in person and not in a copy-paste environment.

I felt when I posted it as I feel now that I was showing you a point of weakness, and demonstrated a shortcoming which is characteristic of ENTJs.

What's that weakness specifically? Feeling over-comfortable with people and expecting them to take your good intentions as given.

While the female ENTJs may have little experience of this, I'm sure many of the males will agree with me.
    wails from the crypt.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by abra View Post
    haha old school.

I mean yes there could have been a more perfect example, but I made do with what I had in the moment.
    I wouldn't have been able to provide a perfect example verbatim otherwise because most of the time these sort of things happen in person and not in a copy-paste environment.

I felt when I posted it as I feel now that I was showing you a point of weakness, and demonstrated a shortcoming which is characteristic of ENTJs.

What's that weakness specifically? Feeling over-comfortable with people and expecting them to take your good intentions as given.

While the female ENTJs may have little experience of this, I'm sure many of the males will agree with me.
    I do not think females have different experiences. In the op she took it as a criticism, while you thought you were offering a suggestion for improvement.

Smrter people understand that not ALL people are in a place to want to improve some things, and learn to chose their battles.

I will not offer suggestions anymore unless so prompted, that means people are listening to what you have to say. Otherwise it is lose/lose.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Is it impossible for a person to be honest and straightforward, while being very tactful in the delivery at the same time?
    See: INFJ
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by abra View Post
    haha old school.

No dude, I have the same experience as you. lucky when I did what you did, I was speaking to a fellow INTJ, who completely understood that I was not criticizing, but rather, giving my honest opinion of what was before me.

I've learned at a young age how to be tactful, and even when I do put my own foot in my mouth and say something I should've thought through, I've developed a talent of veiling it , as quickly after I've said it, as possible, to soften the blow to the best probability allowed for me to access.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

If she doesnt think she needs to improve something and you are trying to convince her that she does, then you are just being annoying

MBTI
    INTJ

USA really annoyed the fuck out of Saddam.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTJ in a nutshell:

The end.