User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

**I like when a guy/girl isn't afraid to stand up to me. I usually test this by arguing with them or telling them to do something and if they crumble under the pressure its a no go. My partner must not be easily offended, must be fun to joke around with and converse with. I like when somebody can lead me through my messy life I like to lead but not in my romantic life I like to take the seat on that one. I'm not good at comforting beyond physical affection which makes me feel like a bad girlfriend at times.
    ***Gender roles hmm idc I'll do anything for the one I love cook,clean,laundry, and I don't care if someone is "masculine"or "feminine" I just want them to be practical and not be a big baby.
    ***One of my x's from highschool was upset his parents split but all I could think about was giving him a box of tampons and some midol. In highschool I wasn't really looking for love I was just like well I'll meet the right person never felt rushed.
    *** Again I'm not on the prowl I trust the right person to come along.
    *** Physically? Hmm I ain't got no type bad bitches is the only thing that I like . I like girls and guys any style or build if they're sexy they're sexy and I can get down.
    *** I don't dress really skanky but I wear tight pants and t-shirts I got a nice body so it's bound to draw attention sometimes.
    ***Choosing between people is so hard I just want them all and I'm horrible I know but I just pick whoever is probably gonna be interesting for all time not just when I'm getting to know them.
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinD View Post
    **I like when a guy/girl isn't afraid to stand up to me. I usually test this by arguing with them or telling them to do something and if they crumble under the pressure its a no go. My partner must not be easily offended, must be fun to joke around with and converse with. I like when somebody can lead me through my messy life I like to lead but not in my romantic life I like to take the seat on that one. I'm not good at comforting beyond physical affection which makes me feel like a bad girlfriend at times.
    ***Gender roles hmm idc I'll do anything for the one I love cook,clean,laundry, and I don't care if someone is "masculine"or "feminine" I just want them to be practical and not be a big baby.
    ***One of my x's from highschool was upset his parents split but all I could think about was giving him a box of tampons and some midol. In highschool I wasn't really looking for love I was just like well I'll meet the right person never felt rushed.
    *** Again I'm not on the prowl I trust the right person to come along.
    *** Physically? Hmm I ain't got no type bad bitches is the only thing that I like . I like girls and guys any style or build if they're sexy they're sexy and I can get down.
    *** I don't dress really skanky but I wear tight pants and t-shirts I got a nice body so it's bound to draw attention sometimes.
    ***Choosing between people is so hard I just want them all and I'm horrible I know but I just pick whoever is probably gonna be interesting for all time not just when I'm getting to know them.
    Let me get this straight, you had no sympathy toward someone who practically just lost his family?
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf
    Likes SlytherinD liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

It didn't just happen it had happened years ago and he was still upset about it all the time I felt that he needed to stop imagining his life would be perfect if his family was together.Then again family doesn't really mean much to me so I can be a little insensitive.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Let me get this straight, you had no sympathy toward someone who practically just lost his family?
    Sorry I forgot to quote you but yeah I think I have problem tbh. Maybe its from my personal experience with family but someone sharing blood doesn't make me like someone or want to be around them.
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Sorry I forgot to quote you but yeah I think I have problem tbh. Maybe its from my personal experience with family but someone sharing blood doesn't make me like someone or want to be around them.
    That's interesting, because the way that I understand it, it's Ne that allows the types which consciously use it to see from different perspectives and be open-minded to the viewpoints of other beings. I suppose this could be more of a feeling subject, though. The ENTP "blind spot" is Fi, and since your Fi is practically non-existant it would seem, or maybe more like "defiant Fi," you can't sympathize with any issues that deal with it. Sorry if it sounds like a monologue, I just find it interesting.
    Welcome to the forum, also!
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

It didn't just happen it had happened years ago and he was still upset about it all the time I felt that he needed to stop imagining his life would be perfect if his family was together.Then again family doesn't really mean much to me so I can be a little insensitive.
    I would probably have also had that sense of, "gee - haven't you managed to move on from it yet" in such a situation. If I saw they really had not, and it was in fact still causing problems in their life, I might suggest they see a counselor to get help dealing with it. Other than that, though, I usually am at a loss as to what to do when someone is bothered by something like this, something that doesn't readily yield to the usual problem-solving methods. I suspect I have a good few years on you, though, so at least I have been around this block a few times and don't get thrown by it.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

That's interesting, because the way that I understand it, it's Ne that allows the types which consciously use it to see from different perspectives and be open-minded to the viewpoints of other beings. I suppose this could be more of a feeling subject, though. The ENTP "blind spot" is Fi, and since your Fi is practically non-existant it would seem, or maybe more like "defiant Fi," you can't sympathize with any issues that deal with it. Sorry if it sounds like a monologue, I just find it interesting.
    Welcome to the forum, also!
    Yeah I definitely think its an emotional thing I only see my immediate family cause I feel obligated but other than that I avoid it I'll hang out with other people's families more lol. There's people on my family I never would purposely see again not cause they are the worst people ever I just don't enjoy them a lot so why?? I like that good good 24/7 and thanks this place is cool.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I would probably have also had that sense of, "gee - haven't you managed to move on from it yet" in such a situation. If I saw they really had not, and it was in fact still causing problems in their life, I might suggest they see a counselor to get help dealing with it. Other than that, though, I usually am at a loss as to what to do when someone is bothered by something like this, something that doesn't readily yield to the usual problem-solving methods. I suspect I have a good few years on you, though, so at least I have been around this block a few times and don't get thrown by it.
    Yes like I totally get being depressed but not because of some minuscule detail in my little world none of that shit has anything to do with how I perceive life anyways.I don't know how to comfort people a lot its just kinda awkward .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Yeah I definitely think its an emotional thing I only see my immediate family cause I feel obligated but other than that I avoid it I'll hang out with other people's families more lol. There's people on my family I never would purposely see again not cause they are the worst people ever I just don't enjoy them a lot so why?? I like that good good 24/7 and thanks this place is cool.
    You haven't established any sort of loving bond with, say, your parents? I guess that's probably the case for a lot of people, and I should consider myself lucky, although even I feel as though I have no one in particular I can completely rely on and won't find major faults in. I guess I'll continue to be idealistic in the search for people who don't have such flaws and actually are always enjoyable to be around, like you've pointed out. It just doesn't seem possible, and has left me in despair many times. What's left for life then if one doesn't enjoy the company of anyone else more than oneself?
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

You haven't established any sort of loving bond with, say, your parents? I guess that's probably the case for a lot of people, and I should consider myself lucky, although even I feel as though I have no one in particular I can completely rely on and won't find major faults in. I guess I'll continue to be idealistic in the search for people who don't have such flaws and actually are always enjoyable to be around, like you've pointed out. It just doesn't seem possible, and has left me in despair many times. What's left for life then if one doesn't enjoy the company of anyone else more than oneself?
    I do love my parents but that doesn't mean I need their support. I grew up with my Dad 8 hours away and my mom at work late 6 days a week. Luckily I have a nice circle of friends however I still enjoy time alone. Even though I love to see my friends a lot I truly believe one can be completely fulfilled alone "know thyself" applies here not that its easy in fact I see it as a challenge but I force myself because I think its necessary to be disciplined and to be able to sit with my thoughts with no distractions for at least 30 minutes a day. The more I distract myself from myself the more I let problems get out of hand.