• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NT Women Dating Preferences

dark unicorn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
What do you look for in a man, both physically and in personality?
intelligence is most important and ability to get things done in innovative ways. personality should be charismatic, but not douchey. physically, not so particular, but too out of shape because I generally relate this to not being active.

How do you feel about traditional gender roles?
Oddly, I am old school about how men should treat and respect women, but also break most female stereotypes.

What did you look for in boys-physically and in personality-when you were in high school/college?
Smart, rebellious, & bad ass.

Do you ever wear revealing clothing? What is your primary method for finding a man?
Yes, I wear revealing clothes, but it more of a high fashion way. Not slutty, but sexual. I don't chase.

When choosing a guy, do you focus your energy on one guy at a time or do you test the waters and choose the best one?
Most my energy is on work, then myself. So if any guy can manage to distract me from these things, then I will pay attention. Hard to say for how long though...

Libra_Rising

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
What do you look for in a man, both physically and in personality?

- The first is physical. They have to be physically in shape because that shows me they're not lazy and delusional. I don't want or need 6 or 8 packs, but they have to be on the lean side. I hate that the majority of people are fat/overweight. As for personality, I get along with all sorts of people, so I am not super concerned about personality/rapport until there's physical chemistry. If I can't stand someone's looks, there won't be an incentive to get to know their personality.

How do you feel about traditional gender roles?

- I'm fairly traditional and classically feminine, so I prefer a man who is fairly traditional and classically masculine.

What did you look for in boys-physically and in personality-when you were in high school/college?

- I didn't look for anyone, they came looking for me. I always thought that I wouldn't ever meet anyone who'd understand and love me, and I imagined myself being alone. My classmates thought I was weird because I was social with a lot of different people and I played a lot of sports. I just never cared to look. I suppose I'd be considered a "late" bloomer because I didn't get involved with someone (my first boyfriend) until I was almost 19, and I also married that someone, my first boyfriend (and we divorced, but that's got nothing to do with it).

Do you ever wear revealing clothing? What is your primary method for finding a man?

- No. I'm pretty conservatively dressed, in a retro style. I do wear only dresses or skirts and blouses (most are tailored). Whenever I worked at a place that had some sort of clothing rules, I'd abide by them, but I feel more comfortable in traditionally feminine clothing. I hate denim and t-shirts. I don't have a method for finding a man, as I've given up on both wanting and even considering to look for a man. Too many people are fat, and that's super repulsive to me, so I see no point. Maybe I'm not attractive enough to the type of guy I want or it's the fact that most of the ones I'd get along with are already married. I did try online dating after my divorce, but I met friends through the dating site. I don't think online is reliable to meet anyone.

When choosing a guy, do you focus your energy on one guy at a time or do you test the waters and choose the best one?

- I'm naturally monogamous and go with one at a time. That also means I get deeply hurt when my emotional "investment" doesn't pan out. But I'm not a serial person, by any stretch. I'm interested in quality, so quantity is not relevant. There's probably only 2 times in my life when I had 2 or 3 guys fight over me...and it wasn't even my doing. They just all went for me at the same time.