• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Alienation

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Basically as others have said I really dont try and waste my time or energy to confirm to what their perception of "normal" is. I just try and be myself and the people who are worth really opening up to are those that take me for who I am and try and "openly" understand me, and from there I will have a little give and take and understand their perspective a little more. In other words I try an keep my internal world as stable and true to who I am as much as possible and that naturally radiates externally and those who accept and respect that in my mind are worth gaining a better understanding of me, and likewise me trying to understand them better.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Hell I get called wierd by wierdos!!

This is precisely why I don't share my thoughts with 99% of the population. Especially in a work or school environment. It will only cause disruption and it will be a waste of time trying to explain myself to people that will not be able to understand in the first place.

So, I blend in. Unless, I'm with like company.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
But sometimes, people just have mental static. And mental static is mental static, although I already know I'm pretty weird.

I don't speak everything on my mind (intelligent or stupid), not always because people are going to think "What the hell did he just say?" but because what's in my mind is just random garbage.

There have been a boatload of times in the past two years of English class discussions where I'll say something and there will be a pause for a few seconds...and then I think to myself "Not again..." :coffee:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I accept them and move on.