• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] the creation of The Greatest Member

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is this like [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]'s replacement for while he's on hiatus or something

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is this like [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]'s replacement for while he's on hiatus or something

Great, it's like scab sunday in pro football.

I still am giggling though every time I see the title talking about "the creation of the greatest member." It could have only been better if it had been called "the rise of the greatest member" or "the greatest member stirs at last."

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You would do well to remember that there are more ways to be intelligent than to sound intelligent. If generating a lot of responses is a measure of success, I am doing pretty well so far as The Greatest Member.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But now I am going to bed, so do your best to get on without me!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Like your sister?

roglol.gif

G

garbage

I've gotten mods to combine two of my threads, too. Ain't so special.

I'm sure you're pretty cool, though, even if not the greatest member.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've gotten mods to combine two of my threads, too. Ain't so special.

I'm sure you're pretty cool, though, even if not the greatest member.

It is alllll he had garbage!!!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You've touched my heart.

Every member is the greatest member, in their own little ways. I love all of our members now :wub:

There ya go... Mod love baby!!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great, it's like scab sunday in pro football.

I still am giggling though every time I see the title talking about "the creation of the greatest member." It could have only been better if it had been called "the rise of the greatest member" or "the greatest member stirs at last."
Lightsabers are slightly phallic - there's that.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You would do well to remember that there are more ways to be intelligent than to sound intelligent. If generating a lot of responses is a measure of success, I am doing pretty well so far as The Greatest Member.
You are confusing quantity with quality, not to mention taking credit for my own amusement.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5837]93JC[/MENTION]

Standuble

Fame is so mainstream. Infamy however is not. Only the truly exceptional achieve true infamy - "we do not speak his name".

For infamy you could try selling the site or its user security data to the highest bidder or infect the site with a virus which is so good that it does not seem to do anything. It hides in the code like a phantom menace before it pounces and makes the Jedi part of a bygone era within the space of a couple of hours.

Standuble

You two are both runners up in comparison to me. It isn't my fault that my brilliance goes over the heads of you philistines and profilgates who congregate on this site.