• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] My Resignation, Effective Immediately.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have mentioned this on my other thread, but I can't repeat it often enough so that the mods take action.

I hereby resign from Typology Central, and thank them for letting me on in the first place; it's been a great experience and all my questions were answered. However, I must now retire, and I want my account and posts and threads to all be removed in a clean sweep.

Thanks!:)

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Another of My Resignation Threads

This another resignation thread. Mods, please remove my account and all my threads and posts; thanks and it has been a great experience but I am done because my questions were answered in full and I don't need to leave my account just floating out here.

Please delete everything as soon as possible, no questions asked.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They don't delete accounts or posts. Most sites don't. This has been discussed here countless times. If you want to leave, just leave without posting multiple times publicly.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey there, sorry to see that you want to leave but unfortunately we don't delete accounts or posts without good reason.

your account will be here should you ever decide to return. happy travels!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey there, sorry to see that you want to leave but unfortunately we don't delete accounts or posts without good reason.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Resigning from what? You don't have a post to resign from, n00b.

W

WhoCares

*sneaks off to check out the 6 posts* if they are deletion material they must be good stuffs....:D

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

What could I do to give you a reason? I don't want to do anything unethical, but for example, if I continue to create threads stating my desire to resign, would that be a sufficient reason to delete my account? Because of frivolous posting?

Just give me something easy which doesn't look bad so that I can be expelled from the site. Without a hearing or anything like that; straight out expelled. When I was on PerC, I discussed a banned member, and was expelled after I complained that the mods took down my posts about the banned member. Could I do that here?

If so, just give me the name of a banned member, and I will create a thread talking about how he was great and ought to be elected President, and then you can warn me not to do it again, and then I will do it again, and I can be expelled! Please? :D

I almost want to stay, but I want to be kicked off the site more. I bet no one has ever come out and asked for it before; it's an original idea of mine.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What could I do to give you a reason? I don't want to do anything unethical, but for example, if I continue to create threads stating my desire to resign, would that be a sufficient reason to delete my account? Because of frivolous posting?

Just give me something easy which doesn't look bad so that I can be expelled from the site. Without a hearing or anything like that; straight out expelled. When I was on PerC, I discussed a banned member, and was expelled after I complained that the mods took down my posts about the banned member. Could I do that here?

If so, just give me the name of a banned member, and I will create a thread talking about how he was great and ought to be elected President, and then you can warn me not to do it again, and then I will do it again, and I can be expelled! Please? :D

I almost want to stay, but I want to be kicked off the site more. I bet no one has ever come out and asked for it before; it's an original idea of mine.

As I understand it, getting banned (even perma-banned) doesn't delete your posts or threads. So, your account may be deactivated, but it will not be deleted.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Let's have a gambling pool for which ex-member this is. Here's the part that convinced me:

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know, but it's part of the fun for me to use semi-nonsensical language in my campaign to get expelled. I don't know if I will succeed; it seems to be pretty hard to get kicked off of here. However, I did it at PerC and I think I can do it here, unless I get too interested in posting here.

In the meantime, not too many people seem to be posting actively in this section, so I can shake it up a little for you guys by trying to get kicked off. Tell me that isn't a little bit interesting.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On an additional note, do you think that I could be banned for trying to sell products? For example, what if I included in my signature: "Buy Insurance From Geico! You'll lose money but feel great whenever you hear our annoying lizard commercials!" Or something a little more serious, like a link to a green plastic toy truck I might be trying to sell on Craig's List?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

How...odd.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:popc1:

You have the trigger if you really want to pull it.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You don't have enough self-control to just not come back? You can change your password to gibberish. That's a pretty common way for people to self-ban.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As I understand it, getting banned (even perma-banned) doesn't delete your posts or threads. So, your account may be deactivated, but it will not be deleted.

this is accurate. your posts and username will remain.

how about just closing the tab and not reopening it? we can play pretend. just tell yourself that you can't post anymore and be done with it.

this comes up all the time and often people do ridiculous things to get themselves banned. i don't get it.

but...you might like it here so what's the rush? we have koolaid!