User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If you really want to get banned, it's not too hard.

you just don't have the commitment!
    Getting banned plain and simple isn't too hard; you're right there. Getting banned for no good reason is, however, rather difficult. That is my goal. Remember, I have to be able to consider myself a martyr; it's fundamental to the psychology of the kind of person who complains about censorship.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

@Lion 4.5: If it's your wish to be expelled from a group, rejected, and ostracized, we can help with that. Say the word and we can gratuitously insult you many times, calling for your expulsion and ostracism. Would that fulfill your inner desire?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Wait...so the reason you want to get banned is because you want to do something original?

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Are you trying to be the Typology Central version of the Joker?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    @Lion 4.5: If it's your wish to be expelled from a group, rejected, and ostracized, we can help with that. Say the word and we can gratuitously insult you many times, calling for your expulsion and ostracism. Would that fulfill your inner desire?

Depends. It must result in my being formally banned; you guys are all right, but I can't whine about censorship unless I am prevented from responding to your gibes. So I would wait before starting the insults; I need a personal guarantee from LadyX that she will uphold her end of the deal and expel me.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Wait...so the reason you want to get banned is because you want to do something original?

Frankly, I'm unsure of my motivation. Partly, as I said in another thread, it's altrusim of a particularly pure and disinterested kind; I genuinely want to help the other members have a good evening, and I don't think my efforts are detracting from that endeavor of theirs.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Are you trying to be the Typology Central version of the Joker?
    In one sense, yes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    Then I'm incredibly disappointed. I have failed to portray myself as either a martyr sacrificing myself on the altar of free speech because of the 'censoring' mods, or as a transcendent genius; therefore I guess I might have to stay unless you could propose to me an alternative course that would truly be original. As a mod, hasn't it ever occurred to you "All these people who want to get banned and think they are being clever or original, if they only did this one thing they really would be original and clever"?

If you could tell me the thing which would fit into that slot, I would be very grateful. If you decline, I might consider staying, which at this point should truly be an unpleasant prospect for you. Just look at it from your point of view. How much trouble and annoyance might I potentially cause, when you could put a stop to it all by just clicking several buttons?
    oh it's usually entertaining enough but i'd rather people stay and contribute more long term. and you don't seem terribly annoying yet
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Since you are remorseless in your commitment to keeping me here, I confess that I have been worn down to such an extent that I don't think I can keep up my efforts any longer. I've lost nearly 60 pounds over the last six months; the diet here is very poor, and the cook skimps on the butter.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

@OP: You wanted a mod to take action, so I did. Specifically, I combined your resignation threads.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again!
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...