User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hey there, sorry to see that you want to leave but unfortunately we don't delete accounts or posts without good reason.

your account will be here should you ever decide to return. happy travels!
    What could I do to give you a reason? I don't want to do anything unethical, but for example, if I continue to create threads stating my desire to resign, would that be a sufficient reason to delete my account? Because of frivolous posting?

Just give me something easy which doesn't look bad so that I can be expelled from the site. Without a hearing or anything like that; straight out expelled. When I was on PerC, I discussed a banned member, and was expelled after I complained that the mods took down my posts about the banned member. Could I do that here?

If so, just give me the name of a banned member, and I will create a thread talking about how he was great and ought to be elected President, and then you can warn me not to do it again, and then I will do it again, and I can be expelled! Please?

I almost want to stay, but I want to be kicked off the site more. I bet no one has ever come out and asked for it before; it's an original idea of mine.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    What could I do to give you a reason? I don't want to do anything unethical, but for example, if I continue to create threads stating my desire to resign, would that be a sufficient reason to delete my account? Because of frivolous posting?

Just give me something easy which doesn't look bad so that I can be expelled from the site. Without a hearing or anything like that; straight out expelled. When I was on PerC, I discussed a banned member, and was expelled after I complained that the mods took down my posts about the banned member. Could I do that here?

If so, just give me the name of a banned member, and I will create a thread talking about how he was great and ought to be elected President, and then you can warn me not to do it again, and then I will do it again, and I can be expelled! Please?

I almost want to stay, but I want to be kicked off the site more. I bet no one has ever come out and asked for it before; it's an original idea of mine.
    As I understand it, getting banned (even perma-banned) doesn't delete your posts or threads. So, your account may be deactivated, but it will not be deleted.

Let's have a gambling pool for which ex-member this is. Here's the part that convinced me:

Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I know, but it's part of the fun for me to use semi-nonsensical language in my campaign to get expelled. I don't know if I will succeed; it seems to be pretty hard to get kicked off of here. However, I did it at PerC and I think I can do it here, unless I get too interested in posting here.

In the meantime, not too many people seem to be posting actively in this section, so I can shake it up a little for you guys by trying to get kicked off. Tell me that isn't a little bit interesting.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

On an additional note, do you think that I could be banned for trying to sell products? For example, what if I included in my signature: "Buy Insurance From Geico! You'll lose money but feel great whenever you hear our annoying lizard commercials!" Or something a little more serious, like a link to a green plastic toy truck I might be trying to sell on Craig's List?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

How...odd.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You have the trigger if you really want to pull it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

You don't have enough self-control to just not come back? You can change your password to gibberish. That's a pretty common way for people to self-ban.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

ndovjtjcaqidthi

This is not entertaining enough.

You're failing OP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    As I understand it, getting banned (even perma-banned) doesn't delete your posts or threads. So, your account may be deactivated, but it will not be deleted.
    this is accurate. your posts and username will remain.

how about just closing the tab and not reopening it? we can play pretend. just tell yourself that you can't post anymore and be done with it.

this comes up all the time and often people do ridiculous things to get themselves banned. i don't get it.

but...you might like it here so what's the rush? we have koolaid!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison