• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What Kind of NT?

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I request that this thread be closed by the mods, and that my account be deleted. Whoever is a mod, or if anyone can inform of them of this, I would really appreciate it. My questions have been answered, and now I want to resign.

Attachments

• th (1).jpg
    th (1).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
W

WhoCares

Welcome o the IntJ club. Who likes math anyway and I've been chonking through the fiction section of my library like its nobodies business i guess you cant type someone based on personal interests alone. I know of very few INTJs who actually excel at strategy, we like to strategise but I'd say INTJs are better at solving logistical problems than masterminding strategies as such.

My 2 cents anyway.

MBTI snt about personal interests its about cognitive functions and how they are used.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
all humans are different, so we won't meet the category exactly.

an ESFP could be a science geek, and an INTJ could be a partier. It's just on average the labels apply broadly, but not to all.

I have tested as an INTP, but then I don't have many INTP traits. I hate science fiction, bar Star Trek, and I hate studying science. I also like to party and have fun, and explore places, and not socially retarded per the INTP stereotype.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I repeat my original request; I resign as of now; please delete my account without appeal. My questions have been answered, I have had a great experience here, but I feel that the time has come for me to retire.

Last edited: