User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 148

  1. #71
    Senior Member Tiny Army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Naw! The best way to describe the ENTPs I know would be "casually agressive". If they're being agressive, it's barely noticable and is very laid back and easier to respond to.

  2. #72
    Member Nickels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    Naw! The best way to describe the ENTPs I know would be "casually agressive". If they're being agressive, it's barely noticable and is very laid back and easier to respond to.


    See i disagree with part of this, if at any point I've decided to become fully aggressive, its not a pretty sight. Tears are shed, things are yelled, feelings are hurt, but for the most part, casually aggressive is a great way to describe us.

    We are just as aggressive as most people let us be.

  3. #73
    Senior Member Tiny Army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Oh, I've heard horror stories from my ENTP friends about what happens when they get mad. They've also said that it takes a lot to get them to that point. Most ENTPs I know are amazing in a crisis and I've never seen one lose their cool in the face of extreme bullshit.

  4. #74
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    thats a lie!
    i whip every entj i know
    Mongueese fight smarter.

    Of course the pitbull loses.
    we fukin won boys

  5. #75
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Not agressive- tricky!

    Really, sneakiness and such get you a lot farther than pure aggression- and you still have people's goodwill towards you so that you can work with them in the future to get your way again!

    Aggression just isn't the smart approach- if you're going to steal someone's money you'll get a lot more by conning them than mugging them :rolli:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #76
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Not agressive- tricky!

    Really, sneakiness and such get you a lot farther than pure aggression- and you still have people's goodwill towards you so that you can work with them in the future to get your way again!

    Aggression just isn't the smart approach- if you're going to steal someone's money you'll get a lot more by conning them than mugging them :rolli:
    yup!

    the only time i get aggressive (which is different from assertive) is if i've mentally done the pro/con list in the split second it takes to do it, and it's clear that it's called for in that particular situation.

    i won't do it, unless i feel right AND the benefits will make the consequences worth it.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  7. #77
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    yup!

    the only time i get aggressive (which is different from assertive) is if i've mentally done the pro/con list in the split second it takes to do it, and it's clear that it's called for in that particular situation.

    i won't do it, unless i feel right AND the benefits will make the consequences worth it.
    yeah exactly the same.
    If it really seems to be the only efficient method in a given context It's like 'here we go, lets do the big voice'
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  8. #78
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    yeah exactly the same.
    If it really seems to be the only efficient method in a given context It's like 'here we go, lets do the big voice'
    *nod*

    99% of the time, what seems to others like an out of control outburst, is actually a very contrived and controlled one that's only meant to look that way. because in that situation, and with that person/people, it's clear that that's the only thing they understand.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

  9. #79
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    *nod*

    99% of the time, what seems to others like an out of control outburst, is actually a very contrived and controlled one that's only meant to look that way. because in that situation, and with that person/people, it's clear that that's the only thing they understand.
    My best friend is an entp, he's just the same when it comes to arguing. I don't think It would be an overstatement to say it takes about 100 times as much to REALLY piss me off compared to any other type I know.

    Last time It happened was when someone kept disrespecting me, what would have never ever happened in the first place if I didn't let him do it in the first place (because of the fact it'd have had direct repercutions on my mother \ my studies )

    This lead me to realise that because of the fact that I quasi automaticaly say what's on my mind - Including when somebody bugs me - I'll rarely find myself in a situation where I have a reason to get angry.
    On the other hand, If I have to keep something for myself and explode, i'd probably look like some kind of an NT nuke.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  10. #80
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    so very true. people just don't understand.

    and, frankly, i like it that way. let 'em wonder.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥


    Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the ultimate idealists?
    By Blackmail! in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 07:43 PM
  2. [ENTP] Are ENTP strange copycat?
    By Malcontent in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
  3. [ENTP] are entp's aliens?
    By velocity in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 01:59 AM
  4. [ENTP] Are ENTPs the most likely type to cheat?
    By theplacesyoullgo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 07:39 PM
  5. [ENTP] Are ENTPs Attention Whores?
    By Mondo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO