594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Yep, I'm all gooey inside if you squeeze me
    Raspberry goo, or orange blossom creme?

..as long as it's not toothpaste goo.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Well the INFJ's can answer this too, but how often do you get hit on? I am not talking about the drunk frat boy saying you look cute, but some seriously cool guys that can look into you and tell how cool you really are inside.

I personally ditch the crazy ESFP, because I can tell they have been around the block more than once and go after the more low key intuitive girls. No offense ESFPs... you guys are smoking hot but I hate Extroverts and I can't talk with sensors for more than an hour before my brain starts to hurt.

I can't STAND getting hit on. That gives me the impression that the other person is insecure within himself, that they also put on a front to try to impress me (it's very diffucult to impress me) to keep from being something that they are not...and it's a turn off. I also tend to avoid certain areas at certain times to keep from getting hit on. Being a homebody makes that a lot easier.

MBTI
    nnnn

I too am having a shitty day and I too don't get approached often and when I do get approached I immediately know yes or no and on the rare occasion it's a yes, I get immediately swept off my feet and crumble to an insecure little creature that has no idea how anyone could stand to be with her on a serious basis. Then again, I also don't want to/can't change myself, so I'm stuck. Now that I think about it, I seem to be pretty convinced that it is impossible for other people to really love me the way I am once they actually go through the trouble of looking inside me.

*goes to sob in a corner*

I have noticed my ISTJ friend also goes insanely gooey when she's with someone that really pushes her buttons.

I've also noticed that there is a certain niche INT women seem to appeal to a lot and some can be really smitten by us.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

*hugs Uytuun and passes a tissue*

Don't it suck!

This world was not designed with us INT women in mind (wouldn't change who I am for the world though). Fricken endless circle in my head... they won't accept me for who I truly am but I'm comfortable with who that is and won't change it for them, reverse and repeat *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Raspberry goo, or orange blossom creme?
    *presents body for squeezing* here see for yourself... it's mostly full of delicious red wine and a gummybear.

MBTI
    nnnn

Aww, thanks. *sniffle*

That's kind of true, but I'm sure there's an intrepid adventurer/wild animal tamer out there somewhere that won't be afraid of the maelstrom of weirdness that's inside. Wow, I've just totally contradicted myself compared to my previous post. *prepares to walk FiFi*

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Damn skippy and no 'fence but I hope I snag him before you do

MBTI
    nnnn

May the best INTJ win.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The only guys who have ever hit on me are the uber nerdy guys who creep me out within the first five minutes.

With girls, however, it's another story. My friend's friends really seem to like me a lot.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    *presents body for squeezing* here see for yourself... it's mostly full of delicious red wine and a gummybear.
    *poke poke*

Sigh, I was hoping for amaretto nougat!

The only thing I don't like about getting hit on is that I have to decide what to do about it... and I no longer feel like I'm in total control of what is happening, nor have all the information I need up front to make the most accurate decision, so it's partly a threat if I decide I need to extricate myself.

It's more a matter of moving from passive stance to proactive, though, and not flexing so much to the other person.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP

Dang you INTJ women, quit shooting yourself in the foot. Take a risk once in a while and give a brother a chance. Trust me that Ni meter isn't always as good as you would like to think.