• No

9 50.00%
  • I have in the past, but I'm over it now

3 16.67%
  • I didn't in the past, but I do now.

1 5.56%
First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    My INTP knew me less than two months when he asked me to marry him. I was kind of freaked out, but I liked him so I thought I'd see how it went.
    How did that work out?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by rogue350 View Post
    How did that work out?
    Better than it had any right to. That was in 1991 and we still like each other.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Better than it had any right to. That was in 1991 and we still like each other.
    Wow. How do you like someone for that long? Did you two have a relationship at one point?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Wow. How do you like someone for that long? Did you two have a relationship at one point?
    I married him about six months after he proposed. Still married and have four kids. My husband says the secret is to marry someone you like and then be nice to them.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

My husband says the secret is to marry someone you like and then be nice to them.
    Wise words
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My husband says the secret is to marry someone you like and then be nice to them.
    And there you have it!

I married him about six months after he proposed. Still married and have four kids. My husband says the secret is to marry someone you like and then be nice to them.
    That is awesome! Congrats. Might I ask, between you two, which is more inward-looking? I'm trying to describe "introverted" without using the word.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

That is awesome! Congrats. Might I ask, between you two, which is more inward-looking? I'm trying to describe "introverted" without using the word.
    He is, I think.
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I don't have commitment issues, unless we are talking about marriage, which I don't feel up for right now. I pretty much wanted LTRs as soon as I realized that I was interested in women. 'course it took me longer than usual to figure that out. I felt pretty asexual until junior high or so. Looking back, I remember feeling attraction to women before that, but I didn't realize what it was because it didn't feel the way I though it was "supposed" to feel. I think that sort of prolonged asexuality really isn't that weird for IXTX types in general.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't know if i can even believe people have issues with commitment. i might just think that they're with the wrong person if it dosn't come naturally. is that absurd? or does anyone else think so?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison