User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    LSI

Intj's while they don't show it on the outside, are really sensitive. They might not necessarily be sensitive to others, but are sensitive themselves. this is in part of emotional immaturity.

I tend to avoid relationships because the last guy I dated was really emotionally dependent on me, and we didn't see eye to eye when it came to the future, but I MISS him a lot. He was a drifter and I was a challenger. Buy you know what? While all of his friends labeled me as a jerk, he saw me as the moon. I really, really liked him, and regret having left him in favor of my parents expectations. In fact, I was really childish around him, and softened my unusually cold exterior when I came to trust him.

Just make sure to be decisive in your choices, persistent, loyal, open-minded, caring and in-tune to her emotions. Hope this helped

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Crescendo View Post
    Intj's while they don't show it on the outside, are really sensitive. They might not necessarily be sensitive to others, but are sensitive themselves. this is in part of emotional immaturity.
    I think this sums up my experiences with INTJs quite well. When it comes to joking around, they're happy to be critical of other people, but when it's their turn, they get all on the defensive, not in an volatile way, but in a cold, "I will burn your house down with a blank expression on my face if you push me any further" kind of way.

I feel burned out. Probably because it's been just over a month and we're in this weird limbo where the passion's died right down and I don't see a future with us together. Feels a little sad, but hey, that's dating I guess.

I'll talk to her tonight, been blunt about everything else so far. Hopefully, she'll feel the same. I like my house better when it's not on fire.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Crescendo View Post

I tend to avoid relationships because the last guy I dated was really emotionally dependent on me, and we didn't see eye to eye when it came to the future, but I MISS him a lot. He was a drifter and I was a challenger. Buy you know what? While all of his friends labeled me as a jerk, he saw me as the moon. I really, really liked him, and regret having left him in favor of my parents expectations. In fact, I was really childish around him, and softened my unusually cold exterior when I came to trust him.

Just make sure to be decisive in your choices, persistent, loyal, open-minded, caring and in-tune to her emotions. Hope this helped
    I also submitted to my parent's expectations. Although now, I tend to shock them constantly