MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Lil

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    As for the "hating"- can you elaborate?
    Like, when they tell everyone how much they hate you, and are really dramatic. But deep down you know they like you. Half of my relationships has been with girls that act like they hate me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitie View Post
    Like, when they tell everyone how much they hate you, and are really dramatic. But deep down you know they like you. Half of my relationships has been with girls that act like they hate me.
    Why am I finding this soooo adorable?
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

ehh, i'mma disagree with Azul Eyes here. that kinda game is really immature in my opinion. homie don't play that.

not sure how old you are, but it sounds like you need some more mature ladies in your life.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    ehh, i'mma disagree with Azul Eyes here. that kinda game is really immature in my opinion. homie don't play that.

not sure how old you are, but it sounds like you need some more mature ladies in your life.
    Ehh, yeah. It's one thing if it's playful "I HATE U" ribbing, but if they're behaving as though they sincerely hate you.. that's just silly. I don't see the appeal. I'm not INTJ, but I've been involved with NTJ, & this hasn't been a desirable trait beyond the aforementioned teasing, especially since you guys do it too, haha.

I think having an attraction to someone who seems to need "fixing" can happen to any type, and motivated by a variety of things. I don't really like calling it that, as it implies people are inherently broken, somehow. We all have our issues, in varying degrees. It's healthy be able to supplement one another's lives, but it's less so if you turn into their crutch. There's gotta be balance for anything sustainable.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTJ

Is this common among other INTJers?
    1) The Type that act like they hate you.
    2) The Type that need to be "fixed."
    1. No. Not for me at least.
    2. Maybe, but I think that for me it has less to do with desiring someone that needs to be fixed and more with knowing very few that seem to not need it.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I think it's common for some men, regardless of type, especially the fixing thing. I'm not quite sure what makes someone want to keep getting involved with a project person, I can only imagine it would be very exhausting and not very satisfying since they never get fixed.
    My first thought is that it has to do with wanting to feel important/needed/helpful. In that regard, them never getting fixed wouldn't necessarily be a problem as long as they were improving.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume