User Tag List

First 4121314

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Political correctness spoils my good biscuits:

Political incorrectness solves paper jams:

ps: ok so not really politically incorrect...but..fuck you!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    Says who? ALL emotions are valid.
    I never disagreed with this, just pointed out that validity is not the same as utility.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Are you saying S is showing Fi characteristics?
    She's either an IXFP who confused all the test questions that asked about how she thought/felt about things, thereby turning her Fi into Ti, or she's just really young, or she's just... oh, what's the most politically correct term-- here, I'll make one up: derptacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    So now that that's out of the way...I'm just gonna point out, that I find irony in the prevalence of the word "butthurt" in this thread.

You know....irony...cause it's being politically incorrect an all. LMAO

I would not get away with saying that with any of my friends.

It's a good thing your friends in question are likely all Te users too (if they're both on board with PC talk), and you don't really have to worry about what to say or think as a Te user, as there is only the one uniformity of thought and expression among y'all.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I never disagreed with this, just pointed out that validity is not the same as utility.
    According to whom? you? Who is to say how emotions can and should be used?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    According to whom? you? Who is to say how emotions can and should be used?
    Do you consider validity synonymous with utility? Validity has to do with what something is; utility with what it does. I am more interested in results and consequences. The "end user" is the one who says how emotions should be used. They obviously can be used in ways that are quite harmful, even to the user.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by rogue350 View Post
    Maybe we should clear up the fact that there is only one race of humans. The human race. Therefore, being racist would mean that someone hates all the people of a certain race. Common misconception... Additionally, why don't racist people get to believe what they want to believe without being condemned. I find it very unAmerican to single out a group of people and call them stupid. Wouldn't that be a generalization? You shouldn't fight fire with fire. It only creates an inferno that destroys the entire world. Peace and Love shall reign supreme.
    Don't know if you're trolling or not. Please look up my earlier posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Danseen View Post
    Says who? ALL emotions are valid.
    So say you get in a fight with somebody over something very trivial. Do you think it's within reason that that person, who is enraged, to beat the living crap out of you? Is that feeling for violence valid? Emotions can definitely be counterproductive, if they lead to counterproductive outcome, like @Coriolis, earlier stated.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Don't know if you're trolling or not. Please look up my earlier posts.

So say you get in a fight with somebody over something very trivial. Do you think it's within reason that that person, who is enraged, to beat the living crap out of you? Is that feeling for violence valid? Emotions can definitely be counterproductive, if they lead to counterproductive outcome, like @Coriolis, earlier stated.
    Maybe. Humans are not rational.