User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

That's silly. I don't see anything bad with being T or F they both have their pros and cons but I'm sure if someone made a "T's and what is wrong with them" thread, T's would rationally explain why it was false and how T was useful. It's the same thing as the F's arguing about why we have merits too, but we do it perhaps more passionately and abstractly because we are F's. Fs are sensitive, and by knowing that we are sensitive and choosing post this anyways, you are being a "cold" T. Everyone is just playing out their role, there's no reason to be disrespectful or make generalizations about every F or every T though.

As for values and being consistent with them, which you were talking about at the beginning, everyone makes mistakes. I have seen F's and T's do crappy things to one another. I have seen T's go back on their word, thinking they know exactly what they wanted, only to realize they made a mistake but in the mean time have hurt everyone around them. I've seen T's leave people in the shittiest of situations because they didn't have the empathy to help them out and "couldn't deal with it". I have also seen F's leave people because in their "flavor of amorphous emotions which are simply moosh" they didn't know what to do with the person.

In the moosh, as you call it, there is some value and backbone that should be acknowledged. If you put an F in a situation where they "feel" they should help and be there for a person, they will do it every time and they will see it through until their F tells them okay. This is what you T's might call loyalty. We can put ourselves in other people's shoes and treat others or react to them in a way that does not offend them. This is what T's could call respect. We may not have it in our heads every time, especially when we are young, but over time it grows and matures...

I didn't expect to write that much but there it is... I hope it's impersonal enough for you..
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by cn1234567890 View Post
    That's silly. I don't see anything bad with being T or F they both have their pros and cons but I'm sure if someone made a "T's and what is wrong with them" thread, T's would rationally explain why it was false and how T was useful. It's the same thing as the F's arguing about why we have merits too, but we do it perhaps more passionately and abstractly because we are F's. Fs are sensitive, and by knowing that we are sensitive and choosing post this anyways, you are being a "cold" T. Everyone is just playing out their role, there's no reason to be disrespectful or make generalizations about every F or every T though.

As for values and being consistent with them, which you were talking about at the beginning, everyone makes mistakes. I have seen F's and T's do crappy things to one another. I have seen T's go back on their word, thinking they know exactly what they wanted, only to realize they made a mistake but in the mean time have hurt everyone around them. I've seen T's leave people in the shittiest of situations because they didn't have the empathy to help them out and "couldn't deal with it". I have also seen F's leave people because in their "flavor of amorphous emotions which are simply moosh" they didn't know what to do with the person.

In the moosh, as you call it, there is some value and backbone that should be acknowledged. If you put an F in a situation where they "feel" they should help and be there for a person, they will do it every time and they will see it through until their F tells them okay. This is what you T's might call loyalty. We can put ourselves in other people's shoes and treat others or react to them in a way that does not offend them. This is what T's could call respect. We may not have it in our heads every time, especially when we are young, but over time it grows and matures...

I didn't expect to write that much but there it is... I hope it's impersonal enough for you..
    QFT

Way to represent!!

:enfphighfive:
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

yuuuup.

oh
    so
    true
    "To find beauty in loss, hope in darkness."

MBTI
    ENFP

thanks i hope BlueWing reads and finds some sense in it... i got quite annoyed when I read his first post...
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

thanks i hope BlueWing reads and finds some sense in it... i got quite annoyed when I read his first post...
    Same here.
    "To find beauty in loss, hope in darkness."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    It is incredibly frustrating how self-assured they may be and how on a heat of passion they may assert their opinions with great vehemence hardly paying attention to the fact that what they say has very little, if any basis in objective reality.

They pride themselves on sensitivity to other people, fear offending others, but strikingly fail to realize that many people (like me) are deeply offended when they do not take their thoughts seriously.
    What is this more than your feelings based on your own subjective opinion? This is surely not not objective thinking.

Bluewing needs to cool down and compose himself. When a "T" writes that many logical fallacies he's not in a good state of mind, he might have been showing a little bit of a shadow side in that post I think..

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

This is quite possibly the best thread I've ever had the displeasure of reading.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Fs...please dont respond...I dont want to know if its a sad day..I dont want to know if your other INTP friend appreciates F..I dont want to know about how it will feel good if I do X...I just want a simple, impersonal reply to the above statements.
    I'm intrigued with your request for a simple, impersonal reply to a post that was neither simple nor impersonal.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENFP

Angry Ayrab, is going to try and bury this horse before it gets beat any more.

Damn you people, I thought my impersonal response should have clarified everything, but nooo.... you people don't read and want to keep on arguing.

Gaaaoood am an ANGRY AYRAB.