1. Im an ENFP. I struggle with logical activities. I have some of the worst math capacities of any decently intelligent person i know. I got a C in calculus and i routinely screw up basic algebra in my chem classes.
2. I do have those rare moments where i can get some Te directed thinking going...but it just takes so much damn energy!
3. When i take certain nootropics like o;xiracetams and cen;trophenoxine(OTC drugs that are safe, and basically up your acetyl-choline levels/receptors and mental energy) I take on an extreme shift in my thinking.
4. It basically shuts down all of my ability to Feel (feel in a sappy way) and i couldnt be creative if i tried (Ne seems to just shut down) and i suddenly think very clearly and focus intensely, like in a creepy way (like study the same page of chem problems for hours without having a need to go off on a tangent)
5. I seem to instead switch over to an axis of Ni/Te rather than Te/Si. Its not even focus, i literally just "get" problems that i otherwise just could not wrap my head around!
6. the ENFP functions are Ne Fi Te Si Ni Fe Ti Se...so if we were to say that Ne and Fi shutdown, why not the next two? Te and Si? well i actaully think i ascribe to the idea that the 4th is actaully much weaker than the 5th 6th etc...and that people actually tend to develop their oppositional pretty strongly.
- for example, many Ns regardless of type, when they take the functions analysis, score high on both the Ni and the Ne...suggesting the development of N.
7. heres the interesting part: as a Ne Fi person, these nootropics make me less creative, but more productive. I have heard however that some people take these and the reverse happens, they can suddenly be more CREATIVE. So if some Ni , Se or Si T people were to take this stuff and suddenly opperate on their 3rd and 5th functions and become creative, then i feel that my hypothesis might be correct.
or i could just be full of flaming shit