• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] 'Racetams and Personality

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Im an ENFP. I struggle with logical activities. I have some of the worst math capacities of any decently intelligent person i know. I got a C in calculus and i routinely screw up basic algebra in my chem classes.

2. I do have those rare moments where i can get some Te directed thinking going...but it just takes so much damn energy!

3. When i take certain nootropics like o;xiracetams and cen;trophenoxine(OTC drugs that are safe, and basically up your acetyl-choline levels/receptors and mental energy) I take on an extreme shift in my thinking.

4. It basically shuts down all of my ability to Feel (feel in a sappy way) and i couldnt be creative if i tried (Ne seems to just shut down) and i suddenly think very clearly and focus intensely, like in a creepy way :devil:(like study the same page of chem problems for hours without having a need to go off on a tangent)

5. I seem to instead switch over to an axis of Ni/Te rather than Te/Si. Its not even focus, i literally just "get" problems that i otherwise just could not wrap my head around!

6. the ENFP functions are Ne Fi Te Si Ni Fe Ti Se...so if we were to say that Ne and Fi shutdown, why not the next two? Te and Si? well i actaully think i ascribe to the idea that the 4th is actaully much weaker than the 5th 6th etc...and that people actually tend to develop their oppositional pretty strongly.

- for example, many Ns regardless of type, when they take the functions analysis, score high on both the Ni and the Ne...suggesting the development of N.

7. heres the interesting part: as a Ne Fi person, these nootropics make me less creative, but more productive. I have heard however that some people take these and the reverse happens, they can suddenly be more CREATIVE. So if some Ni , Se or Si T people were to take this stuff and suddenly opperate on their 3rd and 5th functions and become creative, then i feel that my hypothesis might be correct.

or i could just be full of flaming shit :)

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I recently bought a big jar of piracetam, and for a couple weeks I took two or three doses per day. After using the drug, I felt nothing other than a slight headache and the bitter taste of the drug. No enlightenment, no enhanced math skills, no enhanced creativity, no superpowers. However, I've never struggled with difficult or complex topics, as long as I have the time to sit down and study.

Of course, I may have just not given the drug enough of a chance. Maybe I should take it for a few more weeks to see if anything else happens.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I recently bought a big jar of piracetam, and for a couple weeks I took two or three doses per day. After using the drug, I felt nothing other than a slight headache and the bitter taste of the drug. No enlightenment, no enhanced math skills, no enhanced creativity, no superpowers. However, I've never struggled with difficult or complex topics, as long as I have the time to sit down and study.

Of course, I may have just not given the drug enough of a chance. Maybe I should take it for a few more weeks to see if anything else happens.

piracetam is simply just not strong enough. IMHO.

oxiracetam works like right away and has a 4-6 hour half life. aniracetam is another fast acting one. they are all analogues of piracetam

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A C in calculus ? Lucky, you, I always got the D or E xDD