User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default INTJ and INTJ Romantic Relationships?

Has any fellow INTJ been in a romantic relationship with another INTJ? If so, what was it like? What were the best and worst parts about the relationship? Do you believe that two INTJS can be truly happy as a couple?

Not an INTJ but from what's been observed of these types of relationships, the integral function that makes or breaks appears to be Fi. If the two don't share Fi values, the relationship ends in a nuclear wasteland.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    458 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTJ Ni

I've heard alot of people say that INTJ/INTJ are really dull and boring. I just can't manage to accurately perceive it. The stereotype is that INTJ's are typically boring, and anti social self secluded people. I don't believe this to be true. I am confident in being typed as an INTJ, but I'm not near as locked away as people think. From what I have come to understand is that we typically can get a lot of shit done in a day, in fact my energy is spent trying to get things accomplished, and this requires time to recharge, and process everything, as well as research. What I'm trying to say upon this thread, is that INTJ/ INTJ relationships could be the perfect partners in crime, or they could have some issues with distancing themselves from another. After all when it comes down to INTJ s it's usually all or nothing, and that's where the intensity comes in thanks to our (FI)
    ~ Only your heart can poison your mind. ~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

As an INTJ, I haven't been in a relationship with another INTJ, but I'm fascinated by the idea of it. I think it could have real potential to work, if both INTJs are interested in similar things.

EDIT: I found something hilarious that might interest you:

“I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I’m afraid of. ” -Joss Whedon
    Likes Opal, Passacaglia, grey_beard liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Only in my dreams.