I would like to know -especially from other NTPs - what is their opinion on the following characteristics.
1) I like to have things decided but I don't have a problem if things stay open to future change.
2) I look very loose and casual.
3) Especially before tests, I like to make a list of things to read and prepare myself for the test. But I always, I repeat always, don't follow it through (and I'm fine with that) and many times I rush just before deadlines.
4) I have an extremely poor time management.
5) I like to be organised and get my work done but I never succeed. I always approach work as play or mix work and play, as I can't do otherwise.
So is ths common to NTPs or is it a distorted series of NTJ characteristics? I am leaning to the first really.