User Tag List

First 123 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Every P that I know say many of these things but especially...

To me this always sounds like - yeah I want to but it's ultimately too much work. Then they piss and moan that they screwed up something they could have avoiding by preparing, much like you're doing now. I realize this sounds like arrogant J talk and it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    @ceecee haha yeah it's like i wish i wasn't such a lazy fuck...but...

the ne doesn't help at all...in my head i'm super productive...organizing thoughts this way and that...planing this and that it just wears me out too much by the time it actually comes to do them

just kinda kidding...we do stuff when needed...just not always as much as we want or plan to do
    We all shine in our own way and all together we're one colorful bunch!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    To me this always sounds like - yeah I want to but it's ultimately too much work. Then they piss and moan that they screwed up something they could have avoiding by preparing, much like you're doing now. I realize this sounds like arrogant J talk and it is.
    /looks at research paper that was assigned a month ago

/1 paragraph in

Ah yes, the cold, harsh truth of it all.

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What do you mean by "a distorted series of NTJ characteristics"?
    I mean that those characteristics belong to a NTJ who is misrepresented as a type.
    The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-ME View Post
    I mean that those characteristics belong to a NTJ who is misrepresented as a type.
    How are they distorted characteristics?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I think I'm a J but I have trouble with being disciplined. It feels like punishment some of the time. But when I succeed I really like it. I still procrastinate and sometimes don't manage my time well. I like plans and I love preparation. Being spontaneous is fun, but it tends to make me anxious. I have to have it fit into some kind of overall plan. I like hanging out with P's who know how to put a lot of fun into a time frame, and in this context I like changes of plans.

J?
    The same here! I have troubles with being disciplined, or managing my time, but when I do some plans after all I like it more, than just going without any plan. Also too big changes make me feel anxious, but I like some changes here and there 'cause it can be fun. I think what you desrcibed is more of a P. Js are usually organized it's us Ps who just wish to be organized, but have some troubles with it. Actually I think what you described and the reason why I relate to it, is that it points out the weak Te tries to fill up its need for organization. Usally NFPs and SFPs experience this kind of need.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

My failure to organize is itself more organized than anyone realizes.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    The same here! I have troubles with being disciplined, or managing my time, but when I do some plans after all I like it more, than just going without any plan. Also too big changes make me feel anxious, but I like some changes here and there 'cause it can be fun. I think what you desrcibed is more of a P. Js are usually organized it's us Ps who just wish to be organized, but have some troubles with it. Actually I think what you described and the reason why I relate to it, is that it points out the weak Te tries to fill up its need for organization. Usally NFPs and SFPs experience this kind of need.
    The thing is, I am organized. I just have trouble seeing all the practical details of time and how to fill it up. I just kind of assume I have infinite time.

Hm, good to know. I just don't think I'm Fi dominant or auxiliary though, and my Ti is way better than Te. I think my J is just not strong at all.

The thing is, I am organized. I just have trouble seeing all the practical details of time and how to fill it up. I just kind of assume I have infinite time.

Hm, good to know. I just don't think I'm Fi dominant or auxiliary though, and my Ti is way better than Te. I think my J is just not strong at all.
    This is not what I would actually expect to hear from an INFJ. INFJs are very good at noticing practical details, because of there Se, as the opposite to NFPs who use Si and often look for things somewhere else, even though they have them right in front of them. I also score very high on Ti. It's usually my 3rd most developed function when I take the functions test, and my Te is usually far the least developed function, but I know an intuitive types can sometimes seem as Ti, even though they are not. Intuition is investigative and curious at its nature and the analysis, that intuitive types often like to make can seem like Ti at times.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    This is not what I would actually expect to hear from an INFJ. INFJs are very good at noticing practical details, because of there Se, as the opposite to NFPs who use Si and often look for things somewhere else, even though they have them right in front of them. I also score very high on Ti. It's usually my 3rd most developed function when I take the functions test, and my Te is usually far the least developed function, but I know an intuitive types can sometimes seem as Ti, even though they are not. Intuition is investigative and curious at its nature and the analysis, that intuitive types often like to make can seem like Ti at times.
    Well I mean intangible things; I'm good with anything I can see. So I think Se will still work. You can't see time is the thing; I don't know what it feels like. I've heard INFJ's described this way.

Interesting I don't seem like a J by my short description. I'm beginning to agree with @Mal12345 that MBTI and JCF can be somewhat different systems. Just going by letters I'm usually more of a P, but I really fit the INFJ archetype the best and the function order fits.

So I think it's important to examine whether you fit the letters (in regards to the OP) but it's also important to take types as a whole, and the cognitive functions that go with them.

Well I mean intangible things; I'm good with anything I can see. So I think Se will still work. You can't see time is the thing; I don't know what it feels like. I've heard INFJ's described this way.

Interesting I don't seem like a J by my short description. I'm beginning to agree with @Mal12345 that MBTI and JCF can be somewhat different systems. Just going by letters I'm usually more of a P, but I really fit the INFJ archetype the best and the function order fits.

So I think it's important to examine whether you fit the letters (in regards to the OP) but it's also important to take types as a whole, and the cognitive functions that go with them.
    Yes as you said you have to view types as the whole. I feel a bit of a conflict between my functoins and my 4 letter code. Just as you, I score very high on Ni and Ti, but I decided to type as a P just because I have all the classical Pe characteristics.