User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ENTJ Women: are you "sexual beings" (i.e., prone to slutty behavior)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    This thread could also be called 'which personality will get me laid the fastest'
    Ha awesome! Didn't think of it like that. Now going to arrange a date with an ENFP

Is that what you determined to a better option than an ENTJ for putting out?
    "Ours is essentially a tragic age, so we refuse to take it tragically. The cataclysm has happened, we are among the ruins, we start to build up new little habitats, to have new little hopes. It is rather hard work: there is now no smooth road into the future: but we go round, or scramble over the obstacles. We’ve got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen."

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    I just keep noticing that ENTJ women tend to put out (what's the proper term?) a lot. I don't know the details of this, or if it makes sense, or if it's just pure lust, but I keep seeing it happen. Any idea what drives this behaviour, and do the women have problems reconciling this the next day (given their personality)? Also, why am I not getting any of this action? Well, not so much that, but what types are they typically going after.. the usual playboys, or some other type? What causes this to happen, pure thinks-like-a-man hormones, or are they particularly excited by a certain form of behaviour? Does this fit you ENTJ women, or am I witnessing isolated incidents?

I would not be surprised that most of these ENTJ women you are talking about are actually ESTPs and Sx ESTJs.