User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Maybe because you unconsciously equate being a sexual being with being a slut?

    There's a reason I put it in quotes (because being a sexual being is one thing, but what I saw happening was another), but maybe I'm wrong about them being the latter, in general, and they are actually the former (not like I care either way, just wondering what's what). Hence why I asked.

  2. #12
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    There's a reason I put it in quotes (because being a sexual being is one thing, but what I saw happening was another), but maybe I'm wrong about them being the latter, in general, and they are actually the former (not like I care either way, just wondering what's what). Hence why I asked.
    Can you describe what you perceive as the slutty behaviours of these ENTJ women?

  3. #13
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Can you describe what you perceive as the slutty behaviours of these ENTJ women?
    I hear they like to wear clothes that shows their calves.

  4. #14
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I hear they like to wear clothes that shows their calves.
    Worse yet, refer to my avatar.

  5. #15
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Worse yet, refer to my avatar.
    *gasp* Shoulders! Thems the devil's playground, indeed.

  6. #16
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Hah! The only ENTJ female I know is very religious and really resists most sexual experiences. I fully realize this is probably not the norm, just thought I would share my experience.
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*


  7. #17
    Senior Member danseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Not everybody is as uptight as you, OP...

  8. #18
    Senior Member JClassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    I just keep noticing that ENTJ women tend to put out (what's the proper term?) a lot. I don't know the details of this, or if it makes sense, or if it's just pure lust, but I keep seeing it happen. Any idea what drives this behaviour, and do the women have problems reconciling this the next day (given their personality)? Also, why am I not getting any of this action? Well, not so much that, but what types are they typically going after.. the usual playboys, or some other type? What causes this to happen, pure thinks-like-a-man hormones, or are they particularly excited by a certain form of behaviour? Does this fit you ENTJ women, or am I witnessing isolated incidents?

    Research shows that extremely cold and extremely caring / warm people tend to be promiscious (the moderate ones are least promiscious). So if the ENTJ is has an undeveloped Fe or tests really high in thinking versus feeling than they could more likely be promiscious.

    Sources:

    The Promiscuous Personality - | - Science of Relationships

  9. #19
    Dope& diamonds. Dyslexxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    I just keep noticing that ENTJ women tend to put out (what's the proper term?) a lot. I don't know the details of this, or if it makes sense, or if it's just pure lust, but I keep seeing it happen. Any idea what drives this behaviour, and do the women have problems reconciling this the next day (given their personality)? Also, why am I not getting any of this action? Well, not so much that, but what types are they typically going after.. the usual playboys, or some other type? What causes this to happen, pure thinks-like-a-man hormones, or are they particularly excited by a certain form of behaviour? Does this fit you ENTJ women, or am I witnessing isolated incidents?
    This thread could also be called 'which personality will get me laid the fastest'
    I don't know how to answer this the right way but sexual liberation has a lot more to do with upbringing than personality even, with many individuals equating sex to whatever they saw growing up and treating it as such. If you were expecting a straight forward answer, this isn't exactly the right topic for it. I would equate the open minded explorer personalities with more sexual experimentation, and the unhealthy and seeking external validation types with bad experiences but those are such loose generalizations.
    If you're looking for an easy answer on how to 'get in on the action', the answer is be the right person to attract those kinds of girls. There's no real personality that will just fall in your lap.

  10. #20
    Senior Member JClassic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    I just keep noticing that ENTJ women tend to put out (what's the proper term?) a lot. I don't know the details of this, or if it makes sense, or if it's just pure lust, but I keep seeing it happen. Any idea what drives this behaviour, and do the women have problems reconciling this the next day (given their personality)? Also, why am I not getting any of this action? Well, not so much that, but what types are they typically going after.. the usual playboys, or some other type? What causes this to happen, pure thinks-like-a-man hormones, or are they particularly excited by a certain form of behaviour? Does this fit you ENTJ women, or am I witnessing isolated incidents?

    First of all I noticed women will vehemently deny sexist claims even if its true. So asking women if they are promiscuous won't work lmao. Of course they will deny it. In my experience statistics speak louder than one women's opinion. But in general, you cannot make an assumption just on your experience. You need a good sample group like of a 1,000 women for this type of question.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Are You Sick of Being an N in an S world?
    By Esoteric Wench in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:20 PM
  3. [NT] Question for NT Women - Are you a feminist?
    By Lauren Ashley in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO