User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Maybe because you unconsciously equate being a sexual being with being a slut?

There's a reason I put it in quotes (because being a sexual being is one thing, but what I saw happening was another), but maybe I'm wrong about them being the latter, in general, and they are actually the former (not like I care either way, just wondering what's what). Hence why I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    There's a reason I put it in quotes (because being a sexual being is one thing, but what I saw happening was another), but maybe I'm wrong about them being the latter, in general, and they are actually the former (not like I care either way, just wondering what's what). Hence why I asked.
    Can you describe what you perceive as the slutty behaviours of these ENTJ women?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Can you describe what you perceive as the slutty behaviours of these ENTJ women?
    I hear they like to wear clothes that shows their calves.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I hear they like to wear clothes that shows their calves.
    Worse yet, refer to my avatar.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Worse yet, refer to my avatar.
    *gasp* Shoulders! Thems the devil's playground, indeed.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Hah! The only ENTJ female I know is very religious and really resists most sexual experiences. I fully realize this is probably not the norm, just thought I would share my experience.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INTP

Not everybody is as uptight as you, OP...

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    I just keep noticing that ENTJ women tend to put out (what's the proper term?) a lot. I don't know the details of this, or if it makes sense, or if it's just pure lust, but I keep seeing it happen. Any idea what drives this behaviour, and do the women have problems reconciling this the next day (given their personality)? Also, why am I not getting any of this action? Well, not so much that, but what types are they typically going after.. the usual playboys, or some other type? What causes this to happen, pure thinks-like-a-man hormones, or are they particularly excited by a certain form of behaviour? Does this fit you ENTJ women, or am I witnessing isolated incidents?

Research shows that extremely cold and extremely caring / warm people tend to be promiscious (the moderate ones are least promiscious). So if the ENTJ is has an undeveloped Fe or tests really high in thinking versus feeling than they could more likely be promiscious.

Sources:

The Promiscuous Personality - | - Science of Relationships

I just keep noticing that ENTJ women tend to put out (what's the proper term?) a lot. I don't know the details of this, or if it makes sense, or if it's just pure lust, but I keep seeing it happen. Any idea what drives this behaviour, and do the women have problems reconciling this the next day (given their personality)? Also, why am I not getting any of this action? Well, not so much that, but what types are they typically going after.. the usual playboys, or some other type? What causes this to happen, pure thinks-like-a-man hormones, or are they particularly excited by a certain form of behaviour? Does this fit you ENTJ women, or am I witnessing isolated incidents?
    This thread could also be called 'which personality will get me laid the fastest'
    I don't know how to answer this the right way but sexual liberation has a lot more to do with upbringing than personality even, with many individuals equating sex to whatever they saw growing up and treating it as such. If you were expecting a straight forward answer, this isn't exactly the right topic for it. I would equate the open minded explorer personalities with more sexual experimentation, and the unhealthy and seeking external validation types with bad experiences but those are such loose generalizations.
    If you're looking for an easy answer on how to 'get in on the action', the answer is be the right person to attract those kinds of girls. There's no real personality that will just fall in your lap.

MBTI
    ENTJ

First of all I noticed women will vehemently deny sexist claims even if its true. So asking women if they are promiscuous won't work lmao. Of course they will deny it. In my experience statistics speak louder than one women's opinion. But in general, you cannot make an assumption just on your experience. You need a good sample group like of a 1,000 women for this type of question.