User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    ENTP

For the people that mentioned Apples to Apples and Balderdash. I concur, they're awesome.
    A really good game for forcing people to be fast and competitive is Pit, but it's a card game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Any CandyLand fans here?
    I personally abhor the game but I hear a lot of cool cats really like Candy Land.
    Yeah, hipsters like it. Though I have trouble seeing the irony in playing a little kids game if you still have the intelligence level of one.

I was just reminded of a great experience last year playing The Worst Case Scenario game with some family members. The game itself wasn't that great but it was hilarious seeing my mother and aunt deliberate for half an hour on such questions as "what is the best way to defend yourself in a bar fight?"
    I don't wanna!

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    I was just reminded of a great experience last year playing The Worst Case Scenario game with some family members. The game itself wasn't that great but it was hilarious seeing my mother and aunt deliberate for half an hour on such questions as "what is the best way to defend yourself in a bar fight?"
    My favorite question on The Worst Case Scenario is "If you are away from civilization, what is the best way to cure a migrane headache?" Ironically the answer is to have sex. So next time you hear the words, "Not tonight dear, I have a headache", you can reply, "Well do I have a cure for you!"
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP

I love board games!

MBTI
    yupp

If people don't hold back like ushername mentioned I find board games enjoyable. I hate when people let me win. If I lose I lose. I'm not going to be nice and help you out it's called a game not if you lose your life will end and no one will speak to you ever again.I love board games, but I can get comptetive with out meaning to. Even though I am competive I don't care if I win or lose just that I did my best.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so