User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Default ENTP - Observance thread

My mother recently told me that when I was about 4 years old, I was very observant. To be more specific, there was one incident when I saw hanging at the balcony, across my apartment, a pair of male socks. In that apartment was living one woman who was single. I immediately told my mother that a man was staying to our neighbor's house and as it proved, I was right. After that event I showed no observation skills in my later life. I want to know if that incident was due to me being EXXP in that age, not fully developed my Ne or did I connect the socks to a male staying on a house with my Ne or was it Se?
    The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly.

Stansmith

Sounds like Ne.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

What do you mean when you say you showed no observation skills in later life?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Society

it's sort of reminds me of the fallacy of good old music (there is trash in every decade, but the further back it goes the less of it people remember, leaving only the "classics").... is it likewise possible that at that age you used to make connections of the sort all the time, and this was only noteworthy for your mother because you ended up being right? also, is it possible that you rambled on about all the things the socks might mean and she only remembers the part that got verified?

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Could be that she remembered the highly entertaining gossip that ensued when it turned out to be correct that the wanton single woman had a 'gasp' MAN in her apartment over night.

I'm curious as to why they were outside. No level surfaces inside? How big were these socks?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Society

that's a good question.... i mean, there are many socks that are distinctly feminine, and then you have socks which are more or less a-sexual... so how did you know those where male socks other than maybe man having larger feet?

i suppose my point is: how did you know that she wasn't fucking a clown-feet lesbian?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I mean that I tend to ignore the small details in favor of the larger picture.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    it's sort of reminds me of the fallacy of good old music (there is trash in every decade, but the further back it goes the less of it people remember, leaving only the "classics").... is it likewise possible that at that age you used to make connections of the sort all the time, and this was only noteworthy for your mother because you ended up being right? also, is it possible that you rambled on about all the things the socks might mean and she only remembers the part that got verified?
    It's very, very possible.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Could be that she remembered the highly entertaining gossip that ensued when it turned out to be correct that the wanton single woman had a 'gasp' MAN in her apartment over night.

I'm curious as to why they were outside. No level surfaces inside? How big were these socks?
    There were quite big. Christmas-like big. I agree that she remembered the incident due to the fact that is was gossip-y.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    that's a good question.... i mean, there are many socks that are distinctly feminine, and then you have socks which are more or less a-sexual... so how did you know those where male socks other than maybe man having larger feet?

i suppose my point is: how did you know that she wasn't fucking a clown-feet lesbian?
    Hahahaha you have a point there. Well I for one don't remember the incident. My mother told me that they had the symbol of a football team in my country. I think that I told her many things that could connect with the socks and one of those things was that our single neighbor had an unidentified male staying in her apartment. And my ENFJ mother took that connection, saw that it was right and concluded that I was very observant.