• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Why do people hate INTJs?

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I used to dislike Te users, but now I enjoy em a lot.

The interestingly developed ones are great to converse with, the rest are great to annoy.

And I'm extremely good at the annoy.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to dislike Te users, but now I enjoy em a lot.

The interestingly developed ones are great to converse with, the rest are great to annoy.

And I'm extremely good at the annoy.

It seems to me that they don't enjoy anything that disrupts progress towards their outlined ends.

So the best way to do that... it's to procrastinate and complain like crazy!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a difference between true INTJs and those who proclaim themselves to be so. The latter just make the real INTJs look bad.

Sinshred

MBTI Type
INTJ
There's a difference between true INTJs and those who proclaim themselves to be so. The latter just make the real INTJs look bad.
this topic is so discriminative to INTJ, Not all INTJ is a piece of s*** guy. I mean look at reality, all type must has contribute to society in their different way. So dont judge INTJ in this way if you dont wan be misjudge too.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this topic is so discriminative to INTJ, Not all INTJ is a piece of s*** guy. I mean look at reality, all type must has contribute to society in their different way. So dont judge INTJ in this way if you dont wan be misjudge too.

There's also a topic on this forum discriminative of INTPs, and I think ISTJs also. Are you rushing to their defense? Didn't think so.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

This is true. Unfortunately, I think INTJs are just a bit more forceful, for lack of a better word, with their less than desirable qualities. But, you are absolutely right. All types contribute to society in different ways.

Sinshred

MBTI Type
INTJ
There's also a topic on this forum discriminative of INTPs, and I think ISTJs also. Are you rushing to their defense? Didn't think so.
"all type must has contribute to society in their different way" my answer is clear as sky at bright day i think. Use your brain well mate :D

Sinshred

MBTI Type
INTJ
i think we coward behind our own "type", claiming to be the who best sensor (Se vs Si) or who best thinker (Te vs Ti), etc. Dont restraint yourself. I think anyone can become sportmaster even without having S type, or SuperGenius even without having NT type. Remember it just psychology test, its man made so can be wrong or maybe revised in future with better people. So dont make MBTI your "bible/quran" in life and dont judge people with this simple MBTI type.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"all type must has contribute to society in their different way" my answer is clear as sky at bright day i think. Use your brain well mate :D

So dont judge INTP in this way if you dont wan be misjudge too.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone. They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses. Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots." They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period), obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview. Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance. Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).

R

Riva

INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone. They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses. Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots." They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period), obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview. Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance. Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).

Heh heh heh heh he.... That was hilarious, assuming you were being funny of course.

Would you have gotten infracted at INTJforum with a post such as that? You got banned true but that is a different story probably.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Heh heh heh heh he.... That was hilarious, assuming you were being funny of course.

Would you have gotten infracted at INTJforum with a post such as that? You got banned true but that is a different story probably.

I mean all of that in good humor, of course. :)

I was 'suspended,' apparently, not banned. They only ban new members there (for some reason), and I had managed to rack up enough posts to make it out of the danger zone. Oddly enough INTJs really get off on abuse. I truly think they're masochists. Criticism has two effects on them; explosions of indignation and sarcasm, and intense masturbation.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- can be argumentative/agressive when challenging another if their reasoning basically boils down to "social convention"/"because this is socially acceptable"/it just is
(E.g., two friends of mine, both do not drink, one (ENTJ) said that it's because she doesn't like to feel out of control, or partake in anything that alters her mind/cognitive functions. He respected that, and understood the logic. Another, ISTJ, female, Indian, whose reasoning was that it's not looked upon, highly, that women engage in this behaviour, and that her parents wouldn't approve. Aw shit. He went for the jugular with that. No amount of kicking his foot under the table, squeezing his thigh, would make him stop. He kept challenging and questioning her, in a very condescending manner)

First of all your two posts made me actually laugh out loud the entire time I read them. :laugh: Thank you.

And second...ehhh....I can relate to this quote (This is a very good example btws :) )...I would like to say that it can be very hard to come out of my own thinking, in a situation like that. It's difficult to remember to think about what the person is --> about to feel --> in reaction to --> my reaction to --> their reasoning. Unless it's planned ahead of time....and that means I have to know them...and all this other jazz. I usually have the reaction, they react, I think about it, and do better next time.

When I read about why the female didn't drink, I immediately got a little defensive for her. Not to her (even though it's probably perceived that it's towards her. I guess it's an independence thing and sounds unjust. Nobody should be forced into that situation especially by their parents...and I'd think I'd rather die without control in that respect. Therefore the reasoning seems irrelevant cause she's not maximizing potential at that point...she's just..."surviving"... and not thriving...I need more depth to life than that for me to want to continue it....

But being an E6 I would have shut up if I had someone kick me or squeeze my thigh though :laugh:...I can usually take a hint. But inside I would be angry and disagreeing with that reasoning and want to express it.

INTJs are just useless to others and smug about the fact, and I think that's why people tend not to like them. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves,

(Disclaimer: all things below are to be read with good intent, with the objective of extracting more perspective)

Ouch. Useless? That's ruff. (I think that is a perception that I don't agree with. And relates to what uumlau was describing about what seems invisible to others)

their obsessive ideas of 'self improvement' have absolutely nothing to do with actual self improvement, and they pretty much hate everyone.

What do their self improvement ideas have to do with then?

They're slaves to their sensory impulses (inferior Se), lazy as fuck, impossible to motivate (Fi), and determined to keep their heads lodged up their asses.

Interesting. Do you have examples on how they're lazy as this Mr/Mrs Fuck person you speak of?

Personal accountability is non-existent (tert Fi), every problem they encounter is perceived to be external-- never a product of their own being or doing-- they're filled to the brim with blind hubris and condescension (Ni/Te), despite being completely unaware that they likely have half the cerebral horse power of most of the people they consider "idiots."

I think this is where I disagree. If we are talking about young INTJ's then I guess I can understand this ...but even then...it's irrelevant cause everyone projects when they're young.

Unless your saying that they do it more so than others in this young stage of life.

Or unless you're saying that they continue to do this into adulthood.

I would think that an NTJ would take someone saying "This happened because of you" as feedback. Consider it. And respond accordingly. (Now whether they think it's useful feedback or not that's another thing all on it's own. Is the latter maybe what you're talking about?)

They "finish" nothing they start (although they think it's finished), preferring instead to get it to some kind of half-ass 'good enough that it works' stage, and just back-burner it forever (if it even gets that far). Rushes through things (RUSH RUSH RUSH-- procrastinate for 5 years-- RUSH RUSH halfass finish), always sacrifices quality for expediency (except during the endless procrastination period),

Again. Ouch.

But also interesting. I'm not denying nor agreeing, just trying to expand on this.

But I would think anyone with Je would think it was finished. I would feel....dirty. (and not in the good, kinky kinda way) if I left something unfinished. *shivers*

Maybe some examples of what you qualify as "not finished" looks like to you, would be more helpful in gaining perspective on this?

obsesses over a narrow 'super doomsday' vision of the future that never comes true, while ignoring other negative possibilities and consequences that are actually likely. Passes judgement on other humans through wild assumptions that they never explain or validate (Ni), and ad hominem, with whatever means they can grasp, anyone who has anything to say that conflicts with their typically ego-centric worldview.

Depends on the person, but I'll consider the first point (the one that's not in italics.) Cause I think that the use of the word typical in the last sentence is debatable. Also I think that there's some INTJ's that react in a genuine way to conflict (trying to solve it) and maybe some that don't...

Will fixate one topic into the ground at a time, and let the world fall apart around them while they do. Will bloviate endlessly (Te-vomit) at anyone who will stand there and take it regardless of whether or not the person gives a shit (typically never), and blame them if they express annoyance.

Ha ha. I find this ironic and funny cause I look at :beathorse: beating a dead horse as a strength...in that it's getting to the depth of the subject.

In a similar way, I think that most extraverted functions do not have the patience to wait around for their introverted counterparts. Sort of like Amargith said. So to continue the thought...Ne doesn't have patience for Ni, Te doesn't have patience for Ti, Fe doesn't have patience for Fi, and Se doesn't have patience for Si.

In the same way that Te looks shallow to Ti....or Fe looks shallow to Fi, etc..

That's purely preference though...making what you have said an opinion. Cause while you may not enjoy fixating on one thing...other types might. :) Or they may want to listen to Te vomit.

Generally racist, packed full of various prejudices (Ni), and profoundly proud of the (false) fact that they're not (Fi).
I think I addressed this earlier so no comment.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

*gets hard*

I mean all of that in good humor, of course. :)

*loses it*

Oddly enough INTJs really get off on abuse. I truly think they're masochists. Criticism has two effects on them; explosions of indignation and sarcasm, and intense masturbation.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jaguar

Generally racist? Your rant is amusing.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

So who is this INTJ person in your life?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] oh :(